Posing on a Box at the Swamp Abode, Dressed in Zara with Boobs Exposed, Jeans Look Like She's Got a Load, Any More Filler and the Lips Will Explode! Pt. 88

« Older   Newer »

1.     +10   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    It’s kind of sad that a woman her age can only copy others. It’s sad, that she doesn’t have any original style, ideas or thoughts. What an empty shell and how sad for the people in her life who have to leave with an empty space instead of a real person with personality who’ll add to your life.

2.     +7   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    OMG! Herecomesbubba, I don't know how you found that photo of Lisa's clone but it's definitely her. LMAO

[Getbackjack quote]
    "She really sounds totally full of herself and for what? Like she is the first person that was ever creative?"

Lisa is NOT creative. She just copies and does a poor job at that.

3.     +12   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Skipped through a good bit of this video but I did see at least about 2800.00 worth of shoes. I can't imagine doing that when you are in your 50s with a retired husband and a mortgage in excess of 600000.

4.     +13   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I must agree, with Lisa, she is very creative. Not just anyone can go from horse face to ape face inside a few years.

5.     +9   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Yet again,, more sunglasses.. I get that this is her gig but common sense is necessary too..

I didn't check to see how much those glasses (TF?) were but I'm sure they are not "cheap". Hard to believe anyone in their right mind would buy them just to copy someone not knowing the details. Above all, are they actually sunglasses? And asking your viewers if they knew they were sunglasses. They are ugly too. Shame on you Lisa. You don't know the current state of this country and are totally out of control.

6.     +16   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    The fact that she is so stupid and constantly awestruck at things she is learning on you tube is what astounds me. She doesn't even know what she doesn't know yet. Things she thinks are great awakenings are things she should've learned before she was 30 or maybe younger. She also picks random gurus to watch and then thinks they spout gospel.

I say all that to show how it has emphasized how cloistered she's been her entire 52 years. She's lived with exchanges only being from her mom and dad and John. I don't count the sales clerks, drive through attendants and makeup counter exchanges. If her anxiety spectrum disorders could have allowed her to take a job in a group setting whereby she could have engaged in meaningful conversations with other adult women, she might have found out early on that she is very odd in her behavior, etc., and that might have helped her to work on it. When a person hears the same criticisms long enough, they sometimes learn to self examine and work on themselves.

Lisa never allowed herself to get close enough and she cut off anyone who tried to engage her with truths and/or differences.

I've concluded that her folks are either exactly like her or they just ignore her foolish behaviors.

7.     +10   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    I just jumped into the video…wow, her forehead is tucked …no movement….concrete has more movement.
    And Sheila taught her how to be….hold your breath , that’s a good one….business-minded 😂😂😂( and a soft mother and woman)….Sheila….you failed 😂

And how she’s telling herself what she all is 🤭

8.     +10   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Indeed, too stupid to realize how stupid she sounds admitting she is stupid!

Layers and layers of issues, it would take a team more years than she has left to live, to peel back the layers of issues, and I suspect they would find a few "sub-layers" within each layer.
    Its unsettling to think about, absolutely daunting!

9.     +6   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (A.DoraBuhl @ 10/6/2023, 16:17) 
    ....take a team more years than she has left to live, to peel back the layers of issues,....

She would completely melt into a complete breakdown over that team unraveling those layers and forcing her to see how weird and sick she is. I suspect she'd deny all and tuck tail running home to mom and dad and cry for six months.

10.     +11   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I am over here wondering how the heel on a shoe can freak someone out :confused-smiley-emoticon-1:

11.     +9   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    I swear I just heard Lisa say that she has a more New York West Coast style.

Very Lisa. Much knowledge.

12.     +9   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Les Yeux Fous @ 10/6/2023, 17:55) 
    I am over here wondering how the heel on a shoe can freak someone out :confused-smiley-emoticon-1:

She gets hyper focused on the oddest things.

This is how I see Lisa. 😄 She’s this type of person. Also the “I don’t knowwww.”
    www.tiktok.com/t/ZT81DrJAp/

Edited by CherieRose - 6/10/2023, 03:24 PM

13.     +18   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought she seemed like a rabid raccoon on crack. I thought maybe my tolerance for her crazy was just wearing thin.

Why did she think anyone needed the definition of 'off the chain'?? She thinks her viewers are just as stupid as she is..?

DOTH piercing?? Does she mean DAITH?? 🙄

And also: How does she SWF every woman she thinks looks 'cool' but somehow she's UNIQUE?? This woman gets crazier every day!! How is that even possible???

14.     +6   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Yea, I caught that one too. She’s an imbecile. But we already know that!

15.     +10   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (A little North Shore birdie @ 6/10/2023, 10:54 PM) 
    Yea, I caught that one too. She’s an imbecile. But we already know that!

And how could I forget: 'Caroline is a NY, West Coast kinda girl.'

😂😂😂

876 replies since 10/6/2023, 00:36   74830 views