Tall Hat Perched On Her Big Head, Starving Until She Looks Half Dead, Give This Old Hag a Piece of Bread! Pt. 89

« Older   Newer »

1. Gosplvr
        +7   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (A.DoraBuhl @ 7/29/2023, 12:46 PM) 
    Yes, Susan had cancer years ago. Whatever she did must have worked for her to have lived this long
    I personally know someone who walked away from "traditional" cancer treatments, and followed a strict diet, supplements, minerals etc and is living thirty years after the fact.
    I have a brother-in-law who had an aggressive cancer that 1% survive. Then that 1% usually gets the cancer within 5 years. He lived and all that was seven years ago. His case is being studied by scientists and doctors around the world. He tells them it was God's will.
    I had an uncle who had cancer in his stomach and was scheduled for surgery. He belonged to the Mennonite church and they put prayer requests out that went around the world (missionary's) The morning of his surgery they did another scan to be sure of the location and the mass was gone. He lived twenty-two more years. God's will again? Medical mistake?
    I know another guy who went to Mexico for treatment, after being told to get his papers in order. That had to be ten years ago, and he is doing well today.
    I do not "poo-poo" anything when it comes to ways to treat things beyond what we are told to do here in the USA.

I swear the US WANTS us to be sick. Selling us the disease and then the cure.

I have a friend who had melanoma and it had metastasized. He was told he had a few months to live. He did traditional treatment (chemo, etc.) and all it did was make him worse. When the doc said there was nothing else they could do, he went to a naturopathic doc in AZ. Within a month or so his cancer was GONE. He was doing these treatments for a couple of years as maintenance and guess what: AZ has made this treatment ILLEGAL. He's terrified. It's so wrong. We're allowed to eat processed SHIT and smoke, but we can't pursue natural medicine on our own behalf??

869 replies since 18/7/2023, 22:42   74469 views