Tall Hat Perched On Her Big Head, Starving Until She Looks Half Dead, Give This Old Hag a Piece of Bread! Pt. 89

« Older   Newer »

1.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Heisenberg @ 25/7/2023, 09:16) 
    I thought Lisa was a pretty lady with her old nose and definitely before the eyelid surgery.
    I know she had Botox and filler at that point but it wasn’t excessive imo

The way she looks now is just awful. I hate her overly tanned sun damaged skin, her old man frail body, her beady sunken in eyes, her weird nose, huge lips, bulbous cheeks and especially her straw like hair. More than the length I despise the color of her hair rn. I don’t get why she thinks this one dimensional bright yellow looks good!? It’s just hideous and looks extremely cheap & damaged.
    I loved her highlighted bronde hair. If she likes the length then I guess fine but that color just HAS TO GO. It’s so dated & and old lady looking.

No doubt the hairdresser will have told her about the shade of her hair being all wrong but Lisa doesn't want to know.

2.     +10   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Lisa lives in a fantasy world. For some reason her brain stopped developing at a young age Then we all know that her momma told her to simply put bad thoughts out of her head. Lisa lives by those words. That along with her stunted development allows her to believe all is perfect.

3.     +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Getbackjack @ 7/25/2023, 02:19 PM) 
    I just don’t get how she can sit there and pretend that her life is so perfect.

Before she was clumsy, bloated, confused, and now she is this graceful swann that has the world in her hands?

I just don’t buy it, and we all know she will sit there and lie her butt off. It’s only now she says she was so uncomfortable and unhappy three years ago but now she is perfection!
    She was lying the entire time.

I’ve lived long enough to know that anyone who fronts like their life is perfect is lying. We all go through things emotionally, physically whatever.

I think she is a doing a grand disservice to her followers by saying that being skinny and taking hormones is the key to success and happiness. I call bs.

OMG! So THAT'S what happened to her ass----she LIED IT OFF!! 😂😂😂

4.     +12   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    She really needs to halt promoting her HRT success story. It’s definitely NOT for everyone; I have had relatives succumb to cancer from taking replacement therapy. She is a complete imbecile with zero cognitive function about what is out in the big bad world beyond Dumbcanville.

5.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (A little North Shore birdie @ 7/25/2023, 05:11 PM) 
    She really needs to halt promoting her HRT success story. It’s definitely NOT for everyone; I have had relatives succumb to cancer from taking replacement therapy. She is a complete imbecile with zero cognitive function about what is out in the big bad world beyond Dumbcanville.

Yep, my mom did. Ended up with cancer while trying to drop some weight. In the end she did drop the weight, but lost the battle.

6.     +1   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    So sorry to hear that. My sister was only on it for less than a year and malignancy developed quickly. Please everyone, you need to be extremely careful about this. It can potentially be fatal.

7.     +1   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (A little North Shore birdie @ 7/25/2023, 06:01 PM) 
    So sorry to hear that. My sister was only on it for less than a year and malignancy developed quickly. Please everyone, you need to be extremely careful about this. It can potentially be fatal.

Sorry to hear about your sister as well.

Same with my mom, clear mammo in May, tumor the size of walnut in October.

8.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    So sad. Keep them in your prayers.

9.     +15   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Another side effect from HRT can be blood clots. But if you’re dumb enough to get your health care from YT, then I think you have bigger problems.

10. Jools’ Ghost
        +20   Like  

User deleted

To all who have lost a loved one and to those who fought the fight

b78a50221a478c7a6132b5df2077baca 1

11.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Thank you!

12.     +6   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    I think so many of the influencers take HRT for the perceived anti aging benefits and their menopause symptoms may not even be that bad. I wouldn’t want to increase my odds of getting cancer.

13.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    A friend (a nurse) was telling me the other day that HRT is no longer being prescribed in the UK.

14.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (rockster @ 26/7/2023, 01:16) 
    I think so many of the influencers take HRT for the perceived anti aging benefits and their menopause symptoms may not even be that bad. I wouldn’t want to increase my odds of getting cancer.

SMART CHOICE!

15. Jools’ Ghost
        +12   Like  

User deleted

What got to me in that stupid HRT video was, she decided to annoy her doctor in the middle of the pandemic and wondered why he was off with her. Ummmmm people were fucking dying left and right and you wanted to swap from a pill to a patch because of a Youtube video you watched and you wonder why he was off FFS. This woman has no clue none whatever, she makes my blood boil. Then I have some arse on Twitter telling me I am an evil woman making money off them because I am jealous and want their lives FFS. So then I answer her and she blocks me. I give up with people throwing stones and running away, stay and fight you coward.

869 replies since 18/7/2023, 22:42   74468 views