Tall Hat Perched On Her Big Head, Starving Until She Looks Half Dead, Give This Old Hag a Piece of Bread! Pt. 89

« Older   Newer »

1.     +12   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    The Fendi purse is so ugly.

I imagine Will will continue to go to the community college for now where he’s already taking classes. Lisa won’t spend money on his education if she can help it.

2.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I can’t even with the stupidity and bigotry here! 🤦‍♀️

Taking a break before I blow!

3.     +6   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Since lisa didn't post a pic of her at the barbie movie...this is what I think she looked like 🤭
    What yall think?
    Attached Image
    Screenshot_20230722_163901_Facebook

4.     +10   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Isn’t that the getup she already wore to Sharkshirt’s holiday party several years ago ?😬

5.     +7   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (CathyW55 @ 22/7/2023, 23:40) 
    I can’t even with the stupidity and bigotry here! 🤦‍♀️

Taking a break before I blow!

What did I miss??? All I see are different opinions and beliefs being voiced here. Is that not allowed? Again, maybe I missed something, idk.

QUOTE (Mary Mary quite contrary @ 22/7/2023, 23:16) 
    QUOTE (mumzysr1 @ 22/7/2023, 22:08) 
    Is wheel-who-is-19 really off to college? And is this (probably generic brand-dont wanna waste Mama's clothing cash on the boy :shaking_head_smiley_emoticon: ) trash bag complete with crocs on top, his luggage? Please say it ain't so🥺

I don't believe wheele will be off to college?
    She never bragged about it
    Also wasn't there talk of him not being able to stay at
    home alone?
    How can he go away to live without jawn ,which seems to be the MAIN CARETAKER of the kid🤔

I may have misunderstood something in a comment here, if so...oops, lol. Add that to the fact that I cannot remember the last time I watched one of her videos so it's possible.

6.     +7   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Les Yeux Fous @ 7/22/2023, 01:06 PM) 
    “Karen Bessette Kennedy”……..she did not just say that…..I need to go back and listen again to make sure I heard that right.

Yes, I heard it right. :in-disbelief-smiley-emoticon:

OMG--I re-listened to it, too! She's such a bimbo. ZERO self-awareness.

7.     +11   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Listening to her talk about those pajamas had me DYING! 'They have stretchy all the way around.' Is English not her first language or what?
    'I like how those silk pajamas help you slip-slide all around in the bed.' The visual I had in my head just made me lol.
    And then she finished her little rant with that ridiculous picture!!
    She is just getting crazier by the day, isn't she??

8.     +6   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    I have no interest in the stupid Barbie movie because I’m an older adult. Also the crap Hollywood is putting out isn’t interesting to me. Foreign shows on streaming sites are much more interesting without any political agendas.

9.     +11   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    “Karen Bessette Kennedy”……..she did not just say that…..I need to go back and listen again to make sure I heard that right.

She also said Uniclo instead of Uniqlo. An insignificant and understandable mistake for anyone to make but this is her job! Look at the label you're holding in your hand, dummy! BTW, she buys John one $25 Uniqlo t-shirt and doesn't even know if it's the right size. Will is SOL if it does fit John because he certainly won't get one of his own. Brooke is out of luck too when Lisa buys herself a pair of Zara jeans which "Brooke will love".

She selfishly indulges herself to the point of gluttony without a single thought to her family. Pardon me, she did buy John a t-shirt, and Brooke may or may not get a Barbie trinket. How do they not feel any resentment towards her?

10.     +15   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    She only gives Brooke stuff she doesn’t want. Remember when she bought Will a shirt, but then had to try it on and thought about keeping it for herself. Her family is an afterthought in Lisa’s world.

11.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Mary Mary quite contrary @ 22/7/2023, 23:16) 
    QUOTE (mumzysr1 @ 22/7/2023, 22:08) 
    Is wheel-who-is-19 really off to college? And is this (probably generic brand-dont wanna waste Mama's clothing cash on the boy :shaking_head_smiley_emoticon: ) trash bag complete with crocs on top, his luggage? Please say it ain't so🥺

I don't believe wheele will be off to college?
    She never bragged about it
    Also wasn't there talk of him not being able to stay at
    home alone?
    How can he go away to live without jawn ,which seems to be the MAIN CARETAKER of the kid🤔

Lisa who is 52, is going to wait until she grifts Walmart for back to school for Wheel. He doesn’t drive, so he probably will be taking college classes at home. I doubt Mommy will be dropping Will off to and from campus.

12.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I made a sarcastic comment about Wheel being “off to which college” meaning, she has not ONCE mentioned his future plans or aspirations.
    She is gross and shallow. Even if he is needing assistance or care to function socially, she could at least show some pride in him.

13.     +7   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (They call me Linda Lemon @ 23/7/2023, 04:38) 
    I made a sarcastic comment about Wheel being “off to which college” meaning, she has not ONCE mentioned his future plans or aspirations.
    She is gross and shallow. Even if he is needing assistance or care to function socially, she could at least show some pride in him.

She doesn’t care, and she thinks higher education isn’t important. She thinks she’s a family of entrepreneurs and maybe Wheel can mine for bitcoins all day. I’m still appalled by the lack of applause that family gave when he walked the stage, especially with honors and special needs. She’s so messed up and caught up all in herself.

14.     +5   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Mulva @ 23/7/2023, 02:03) 

She also said Uniclo instead of Uniqlo. An insignificant and understandable mistake for anyone to make but this is her job! Look at the label you're holding in your hand, dummy! BTW, she buys John one $25 Uniqlo t-shirt and doesn't even know if it's the right size. Will is SOL if it does fit John because he certainly won't get one of his own. Brooke is out of luck too when Lisa buys herself a pair of Zara jeans which "Brooke will love".

She selfishly indulges herself to the point of gluttony without a single thought to her family. Pardon me, she did buy John a t-shirt, and Brooke may or may not get a Barbie trinket. How do they not feel any resentment towards her?

She is a disgusting bitch I’m at a loss for words😶 I have never ever seen such a spoiled daughter, wife and mother in my life! I’m sure Brooke didn’t get a trinket plus her niece like she said it’s all for Crazy Lisa that’s how it rolls in the Duncan house😞 Screw her wimpy ass husband my husband wouldn’t put up with this shit and I wouldn’t want him to👍🏻

15.     +5   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Mulva @ 23/7/2023, 02:03) 
    How do they not feel any resentment towards her?

I think that’s some kind of co- dependency or like a dog who gets hit by his owner all the time but still craves for a gentle touch and loves nonetheless. They just don’t know anything other and still she’s the only mother they have and get.
    It’s just so sad because things can change and end so quickly and she’ll never get a second chance to do it better. No one will ever regret not buying a jeans or another pair of sunglasses but I think many will regret experiences , travels, memories , moments not made and cherished.

869 replies since 18/7/2023, 22:42   74468 views