Tall Hat Perched On Her Big Head, Starving Until She Looks Half Dead, Give This Old Hag a Piece of Bread! Pt. 89

« Older   Newer »

1.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (mumzysr1 @ 29/7/2023, 06:34) 
    Gnat411 sadly, there is a lot of speculation that Suzanne Somers has cancer NOW. Her family did a live on Facebook for Al's (her hubby) birthday around the end of June/4th of July, and they briefly let Suzanne speak since she has been AWOL on her social media accounts for weeks. She said she had been doing "car T" (hope that's the correct way to spell it) therapy. She was struggling to speak and very emotional. It's very sad.

I think something bad has happened to her (I hadn’t heard she had cancer again but I’ll look into it) and it all happened after she and her pervert husband fell down the steps together. I think he tripped pulling her down with him fell on some metal stairs and it really messed her up. Al was fine. Suzanne fractured her neck in multiple places. My husband is a chiro and I told him about how her speech is super slow now and she’s not herself—he said she got brain damage from the lack of oxygen to her brain from the fall. She was put on a ton of painkillers for awhile. She used to be so sharp with an amazing memory—now she acts like she has had a stroke. It’s very sad. I truly believe if she hadn’t gotten injured, she would have stayed sharp for many more years. The daughter-in-law, Caroline, is single-handedly running the business. I hope she doesn’t get cancer after everything she’s been through with her health.

2.     +7   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Yes, Susan had cancer years ago. Whatever she did must have worked for her to have lived this long
    I personally know someone who walked away from "traditional" cancer treatments, and followed a strict diet, supplements, minerals etc and is living thirty years after the fact.
    I have a brother-in-law who had an aggressive cancer that 1% survive. Then that 1% usually gets the cancer within 5 years. He lived and all that was seven years ago. His case is being studied by scientists and doctors around the world. He tells them it was God's will.
    I had an uncle who had cancer in his stomach and was scheduled for surgery. He belonged to the Mennonite church and they put prayer requests out that went around the world (missionary's) The morning of his surgery they did another scan to be sure of the location and the mass was gone. He lived twenty-two more years. God's will again? Medical mistake?
    I know another guy who went to Mexico for treatment, after being told to get his papers in order. That had to be ten years ago, and he is doing well today.
    I do not "poo-poo" anything when it comes to ways to treat things beyond what we are told to do here in the USA.

3.     +8   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Those kitty cats are going to shred the shite out of that new lamp. :cheering-clapping-smiley-emotic

4.     +5   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Les Yeux Fous @ 29/7/2023, 15:17) 
    Those kitty cats are going to shred the shite out of that new lamp. :cheering-clapping-smiley-emotic

I hope they do, it’s hideous and she doesn’t even have a place for it :blink:

5.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Suzanne Somers took the holistic approach yrs. ago when first diagnosed with cancer. I think she does a lot of meditation, too. I’m sorry for her cancer woes, but the woman is an attention seeking, entitled diva. When she was on HSN selling her health drinks, which are fairly good, she and Alan kept acting like they ran the show. He would come out on the studio ( most of the time interrupting ) telling silly stories not related to what they were selling. The poor HSN hosts had to reign the both of them in. Their antics could be the reason I don’t see them on HSN....not health related.

6.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I too believed something happen around the time Suzanne Somers fall. Caroline is the President of Somers company. When I do catch a live I never see Suzanne. Its Caroline and her daughters and sometimes Alan Hamal granddaughter. Also I read some where a couple of months ago Suzanne had put one of her homes up for sale. I remember her being on HSN. I got sucked into the thigh-master. Alan have always gave me bad vibes.

7.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Debbie50 @ 7/29/2023, 11:31 AM) 
    I too believed something happen around the time Suzanne Somers fall. Caroline is the President of Somers company. When I do catch a live I never see Suzanne. Its Caroline and her daughters and sometimes Alan Hamal granddaughter. Also I read some where a couple of months ago Suzanne had put one of her homes up for sale. I remember her being on HSN. I got sucked into the thigh-master. Alan have always gave me bad vibes.

LOL I purchased a thigh-master too! Mine got lost in shipping (I swear my mail carrier stole it! HA!!!) they sent me a refund since it was on backorder by that time. I never ordered another.

8.     +12   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Since I mentioned a no longer mentioned store - Olivers - it gets a mention!

Hello Lisa 👋

For goodness sake do something with that rat's nest hair

9.     +4   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (A.DoraBuhl @ 7/29/2023, 12:46 PM) 
    Yes, Susan had cancer years ago. Whatever she did must have worked for her to have lived this long
    I personally know someone who walked away from "traditional" cancer treatments, and followed a strict diet, supplements, minerals etc and is living thirty years after the fact.
    I have a brother-in-law who had an aggressive cancer that 1% survive. Then that 1% usually gets the cancer within 5 years. He lived and all that was seven years ago. His case is being studied by scientists and doctors around the world. He tells them it was God's will.
    I had an uncle who had cancer in his stomach and was scheduled for surgery. He belonged to the Mennonite church and they put prayer requests out that went around the world (missionary's) The morning of his surgery they did another scan to be sure of the location and the mass was gone. He lived twenty-two more years. God's will again? Medical mistake?
    I know another guy who went to Mexico for treatment, after being told to get his papers in order. That had to be ten years ago, and he is doing well today.
    I do not "poo-poo" anything when it comes to ways to treat things beyond what we are told to do here in the USA.

I am the same way. I used to be all about doctors and hospitals. But twice now I've been told I was dying. Doctors don't know everything and they are not God. i don't remember what Suzanne Somers did but she took her health into her own hands and I applaud that.

10.     +1   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    I suspect that Suzanne and Alan are alcoholics or it seems that way now. I watched a few of her recent videos and looks like she's become very feeble. They both ramble with non nonsensical convos during their videos. She's nearing 80 and he's into his 80s.

11. Carol Kay
        +3   Like  

User deleted

Suzanne has made a good business of marketing herself, but I would never take any health advice from her anymore than I would Lisa.

12.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    When it comes to breast cancer and it's treatment, to each his own path. I'd go with the big guns the first time. I lost my best friend to breast cancer. She fooled around with a lumpectomy and also took 6 weeks to get different opinions. She chose a lighter treatment first and then radiation twice and finally heavy chemo. She had 2 breast augmentations and wanted a 3rd but they refused her. She died about 2 yrs from finding it. Her cancer was in 18 out of 20 lymph nodes when she found it and was a very aggressive type. She didn't take the aggressive chemo the first go-round like she should've. She was too concerned with saving her breast.

Lisa seems much like my friend was. No one could tell her anything. Lisa messes around until she finds the doctor or person that tells her what she wants to hear and that does what she wants them to do. Again, she's spoiled rotten and it will be her downfall.

13.     +2   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    20150DE8-1785-4680-A630-A716A8616410

8406CA80-4E01-4209-80AD-8DCA6362C29E

Not even 6,000 steps per day. How many do you walk at the mall?
    I like the “send gift” plug on her IG.

14.     +7   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (A.DoraBuhl @ 7/29/2023, 12:46 PM) 

I swear the US WANTS us to be sick. Selling us the disease and then the cure.

I have a friend who had melanoma and it had metastasized. He was told he had a few months to live. He did traditional treatment (chemo, etc.) and all it did was make him worse. When the doc said there was nothing else they could do, he went to a naturopathic doc in AZ. Within a month or so his cancer was GONE. He was doing these treatments for a couple of years as maintenance and guess what: AZ has made this treatment ILLEGAL. He's terrified. It's so wrong. We're allowed to eat processed SHIT and smoke, but we can't pursue natural medicine on our own behalf??

15.     +6   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Lisa never even mentions BUXOM CELESTE! Why? Cause she is getting paid by City Lips.

869 replies since 18/7/2023, 22:42   74468 views