Cat’s on the counter and has its own room, DM me for links so my income’s not doomed. Pt. 175

« Older   Newer »

1.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Gnocchiknees @ 21/9/2023, 17:04) 
    OMG! It’s the ongoing saga of the disappearing Mank’s! Now she’s lost a whole foot! :nervous:

Dying! :crying:

2.     +21   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    In my closet eating hidden chocolate, nose pointed out for strategic reasons

Status
    Anonymous
    20230921_132214

3.     +9   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    Browsing but not buying in the tacky earring section of Chico’s at strip mall on the sketchy side of town

Status
    QUOTE (Gnocchiknees @ 21/9/2023, 17:04) 
    OMG! It’s the ongoing saga of the disappearing Mank’s! Now she’s lost a whole foot! :nervous:

:hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

But You Ain't Got No Legs Lieutenant Dan

4.     +3   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (CryingGrayMarshmallowBlob @ 21/9/2023, 20:23) 

Lol, this was my takeaway as well, looks like old man pants! :1:

5.     +5   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    HEB Cheese Aisle Lookin' at Cheese Orphans

Status
    Anonymous
    Shes super excited for these fugly booties that are def not back in style.

IMG_5451

IMG_5452

6.     +3   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    I asked about her missing foot and she says she was leaning back on it. The foot was under the pant leg.

7.     +10   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Just because a store sells a shoe, does not mean they are "back in style". That style shoe was barely a micro-trend. She was wearing that bootie YEARS after everyone else threw theirs away. She is not one who should be making fun of ugly shoes considering how hideous her footwear always is.

8.     +6   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Yeah and hers were filthy inside from her sweaty flintstone feet!! I bet she buys them again, she lingered too long as if she was contemplating buying them.

9.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I’ve never seen a woman buy so many ugly clothes. Her house must be bursting at the seams with cheap threads. What gives! Has she ever heard of quality over quantity?!

10.     +8   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    There's a reason that shoe is on sale. They found a pallet of boxes somewhere in the warehouse and figured it was better to sell them than incinerate them.

11.     +8   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Her one leg is edited to look like it’s atrophied and lost half its size. The other leg had a huge calf muscle that looks larger than life.

Her one arm is hidden behind her back to give the illusion of shape and her other fist is so clenched because shes Manky.

The booties/dress combo is out of date and is rarely flattering on anyone. Especially Manky.

#sameshitdifferentday

IMG_5453

IMG_5454

12.     +7   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    The sleeve on the one arm showing is too long!
    All of her cheap clothes always need tailoring. I have always wondered what she does with these clothes.
    The other thing that bugs me is that mirror behind her. It shows hanging hooks for clothes which she has mounted above a console table. It shows you she is clueless about so many things 😁

13.     +6   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    I follow this woman in this photo on instagram. She’s over 50. Lives in Texas. And has styled the oversized pleated pants that everyone seems to be wearing in a classic, elegant manner, even showcasing a pop of color. The horrendous pants Marnie featured yesterday, with that cheap looking hideous blouse, should be returned. That’s not how you wear these pants. How does anyone take her seriously? This lady in the photo looks put together, fashionable, showing different ways to style these type of pants. All I would like is to meet just a smattering of women who buy her recommendations and see what they would look like in the atrocities she suggests. Marnie’s pants outfit was straight out of 1988. When pleated pants were all the rage. Her blouse is too tight across her chest. I know she said she ordered a medium, and should have sized DOWN to an extra small, when in reality, she really needed a large. That pull across her breasts means it’s not laying properly. And the shoe choice? She looks dumpy and farty. You don’t wear a rounded toe shoe with those pants. You want to make it more casual? Put on a stylish sneaker. I don’t mean a big chunky one. But a slim trainer. A Puma. A Samba. A Gola. There are so many options on the market and yet she consistently picks the worst options with everything she does. I cannot for the life of me figure it out. Who are all of these women, because we all need to have a sit down with each and every single one of them.
    Attached Image
    IMG_0373

14.     +2   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    YES to all of this!

15.     +7   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    and all those tips have been posted in this forum (THAT WE KNOW SHE READS, Hi Manky!) in one way, shape or form.

she will NOT LISTEN (or read) these tips because she will only advertise/wear what pays her. i know she can be creative and buy the things that actually look good, and still get paid but she does not have time for that. she is the classic quantity over quality person because the more she links, the higher her earning potential is.

she's in this to make a buck, fill the buckets, keep the lights on in the hovel, take her useless spouse on vacations. she paid for her kids's college expenses doing this. she wants the money and does not care about the fashion. that she actualy thinks she looks good in the things she buys is only secondary or less in this entire influencing business.

she is also believes that she is right. all the time. so that adds another layer of dysfunction to this entire dysfunctional business venture.

bottom line - she wants the clicks on the links and the coins she makes, she doesnt care and wont listen to what people say and she's right all the time.

1073 replies since 5/8/2023, 20:56   120100 views