Boobs on a Pillow, Gum in a Box, Living the Dream with My Scandi-Locks; Pickin' Our Teeth After Every Meal, We Got a Daughter, 23 and a Son Named 'Wheel' Pt. 90

« Older   Newer »

1. Beer Minrals
        +10   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I laughed at the 90s makeup video. She has no idea what made Carolyn special. By many accounts, she was a warm, giving person who didn’t give two hoots about painting her face up extravagantly. JFK Jr.’s cousin Anthony was dying of cancer the year before they died and Carolyn sat with him and his wife Carole Radziwill in the hospital for many days, sometimes taking Carole Radziwill for shopping trips or anything to just get out of the hospital for a breather. She put herself together in Anthony’s hospital room bathroom for an event at the White House! All of this is discussed in Carole’s book What Remains. It’s a sad read but beautiful too.

Anyway, Carolyn had no need for mascara, foundation and the works. I know of three beauty products she used regularly and I’m not mentioning them because Lisa will get her paws on them and make herself look like a dime store hooker.

This photo was taken a couple of months before she died. Barely a stitch of makeup and beautiful, healthy hair.

IMG-7438

887 replies since 23/8/2023, 21:13   92321 views