Mom of 8 Kids

« Older   Newer »

1.     +12   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Wow..this lady is a whole trainwreck..Id get why she has a patreon,&wtf is posting these videos 3mons after her husband died..Smells fishy to me

2.     +10   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    So he was 70yrs old with major health issues and they nvr made a plan? He wanted all this stuff like not being buried ect but nvr saved money or had a will or funeral arrangements planned?? How does she not have a license at 40yrs old?? When my dad died he wanted my mom to move on n be happy(she was 45yrs my dad was 52) their family dynamic seems strange at best

3.     +11   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    I haven't watched all her videos. This family needs to have child protective services step in, and she needs some major mental help. She was afraid about FACS coming over and seeing the condition of her home and did emergency cleaning to clean up her filthy home. She should be scared about youngest one's being taken away. She is not going to be able to pull the wool over their eye's when they visit unannounced.

Here in the states CPS can also visit with the children individually if they are concerned about their wellbeing or safety. And once they start asking questions, they will learn the truth. Someone will call and tell them she has a You Tube channel and after watching those videos, they will be horrified about the living situation.

This woman can barely take care of herself, much less 8 children. She can't drive. Now she is going to rely on the two oldest to help her make parenting decisions about what to tell the younger ones about their father dying. That is her job to be honest with the younger ones and tell them the truth. Also, who leaves their husband who was 70 hears old with health issues laying on the floor vomiting in an unconscious state and not immediately call an ambulance? No wonder she now has people asking questions about his death.

And why does her three-year-old not have her front teeth anymore? And she got up out of bed to see her mother when she was recording at 3:00 in the morning and this little girl's face was dirty.

She was extremely defensive when she said she prioritizes her children over the state of her home. You can raise children and still have a clean home. She is home all day why can't she do some housework? Now that child protective services are getting involved, she is panicking and panic cleaning. She knows this is not a clean environment for children to be raising in. They will take one look at those children, and she will be on their radar.

4.     +8   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Cottonwood @ 10/7/2023, 03:08 PM) 
    I haven't watched all her videos. This family needs to have child protective services step in, and she needs some major mental help. She was afraid about FACS coming over and seeing the condition of her home and did emergency cleaning to clean up her filthy home. She should be scared about youngest one's being taken away. She is not going to be able to pull the wool over their eye's when they visit unannounced.

Here in the states CPS can also visit with the children individually if they are concerned about their wellbeing or safety. And once they start asking questions, they will learn the truth. Someone will call and tell them she has a You Tube channel and after watching those videos, they will be horrified about the living situation.

This woman can barely take care of herself, much less 8 children. She can't drive. Now she is going to rely on the two oldest to help her make parenting decisions about what to tell the younger ones about their father dying. That is her job to be honest with the younger ones and tell them the truth. Also, who leaves their husband who was 70 hears old with health issues laying on the floor vomiting in an unconscious state and not immediately call an ambulance? No wonder she now has people asking questions about his death.

And why does her three-year-old not have her front teeth anymore? And she got up out of bed to see her mother when she was recording at 3:00 in the morning and this little girl's face was dirty.

She was extremely defensive when she said she prioritizes her children over the state of her home. You can raise children and still have a clean home. She is home all day why can't she do some housework? Now that child protective services are getting involved, she is panicking and panic cleaning. She knows this is not a clean environment for children to be raising in. They will take one look at those children, and she will be on their radar.

The little girls face was dirty because she had just eaten chicken nuggets.... who in the hell gives their kid chicken nuggets at 3am? There's shorts posted too of her kids not in bed at midnight and 2am. Obviously these kids don't have any routines, bedtimes, dinner times...they always look like they need a bath and their hair washed - which is usually in knots and matted. It's complete chaos in that home 24/7.

She should be worried..she has enough videos posted of the dysfunction in that house to show what really goes on...the cabinets and counters are covered in food and filth, the floors, trash and clothes thrown all over the place. I would hate to see what those kids bedrooms look like and their bathroom...or even if they have proper beds and bedding. She said the little one doesn't have a crib or bed, that she sleeps with the parents. No human should live in conditions like they are living in...these kids don't have a chance if they remain in her care. I hate the thought of kids being separated from a parent(s), but in this case, I hope they are removed and hope that mother gets mental healthcare and works to get them back.

5.     +9   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    She said in her video Children's Aide has been involved with them in the past. She said her hubby said if they ever show up again to not let them in and they will get a lawyer to deal with the situation. So now he died and they are showing up. She said she contacted free legal aide and they told her she has to let them in. She has no choice.
    I live in Ontario and that is true! So this family has been on their radar for many years and with his death I bet the cops phoned them and they are actively involved now. It will be only a matter of time and they will be removed. The authorities usually don't mess around here in Ontario when it comes to the wellbeing of children.

6.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Window21 @ 10/7/2023, 03:26 PM) 
    She said in her video Children's Aide has been involved with them in the past. She said her hubby said if they ever show up again to not let them in and they will get a lawyer to deal with the situation. So now he died and they are showing up. She said she contacted free legal aide and they told her she has to let them in. She has no choice.
    I live in Ontario and that is true! So this family has been on their radar for many years and with his death I bet the cops phoned them and they are actively involved now. It will be only a matter of time and they will be removed. The authorities usually don't mess around here in Ontario when it comes to the wellbeing of children.

Good to know...so many kids fall through the safety net and nobody knows until it's too late. She needs to mental help and to work and prove she can take care of them. I feel bad for the kids...I hope they get a chance for a decent life.

7.     +11   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    I didn't really want to get into watching her. But I just can't believe how she lives. It's like watching some kind of group of inbred hillbillies. And I really struggle when I see children who are dirty and hair that looks like they haven't bathed or combed their hair. If she prioritizes her children, why do they look so neglected? Being lower income is not an excuse for uncleanliness. They can wear hand me downs or thrift store clothes, but they can still be clean and have regular medical and dental care. Have their faces washed and hair combed and not sit on the floor and eat food off of it.

I do wonder if her children attend school or if they are homeschooled.

8.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Window21 @ 10/8/2023, 12:26 AM) 

So, her husband told her not to let Child services in. Why, if they have nothing to hide? Here in the states if you don't let CPS in, and they have reason to be concerned about a child's wellbeing, they can go get a court order and show up with the police. Or if they think the situation is dire, they can just call police. She should be scared, because hiring an attorney is not going to keep Child services away.

9.     +7   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I think after she spoke to the lawyer she let them in because she said they cleaned the house the best they could because Children's aide was coming in. According to her she said the lawyer told her she HAD to allow them into the home.

They had already been there but she wasn't home so they left a box of donuts and a note for her to call them.
    Then later in the video she said they were coming and she tried to clean up the house the best they could.

10.     +9   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    I just watched her video about going to the dollar store after 3 and half years. No wonder the children eat off the floor. I wish I knew how to take a screen shot, it's at 2:16. I was shocked. Look at the kitchen table and the floors. Those little girls are having to stand to color at the kitchen table because it is so filled with junk, and they have nowhere to sit down. This place is a just a pit.

11.     +8   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Cottonwood @ 10/7/2023, 04:09 PM) 
    I just watched her video about going to the dollar store after 3 and half years. No wonder the children eat off the floor. I wish I knew how to take a screen shot, it's at 2:16. I was shocked. Look at the kitchen table and the floors. Those little girls are having to stand to color at the kitchen table because it is so filled with junk, and they have nowhere to sit down. This place is a just a pit.

You should see the closeup of the microwave, inside it and the counters around it... I gagged.

12.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (SunshineSally @ 10/8/2023, 01:11 AM) 
    QUOTE (Cottonwood @ 10/7/2023, 04:09 PM) 

You should see the closeup of the microwave, inside it and the counters around it... I gagged.

Goodness. I don't think I could handle the inside of her microwave, or her oven or her bathroom, or probably any other room in that home.

I wonder how many bedrooms and bathrooms that place has. I don't think I could even stomach looking at all the bedding she probably hasn't washed in months.

13.     +6   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Hold on...the latest video,..she states in comments he died in mid July. She's having trouble prioritizing posting
    Huge scam.
    His first name was Eugene, they live in South Ontario, I e found no record of any death of a 70 year old man around that time
    This is a twisted one!

14.     +5   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Here's the comment
    Attached Image
    Screenshot_20231007-193117

15.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Jemmer crack corn @ 10/7/2023, 04:30 PM) 
    Hold on...the latest video,..she states in comments he died in mid July. She's having trouble prioritizing posting
    Huge scam.
    His first name was Eugene, they live in South Ontario, I e found no record of any death of a 70 year old man around that time
    This is a twisted one!

She is back peddling now... on the last video that she posted, she showed her phone at 3:25AM and the date was blurred out...Now it's not blurred out. What was the reason she blurred it out in the beginning? Trying to make it look like he actually did die 5 days ago...sympathy brings in $$.

I wonder what has happened in that house since July 22nd as the date showed on her phone..2.5 month update would be nice.

433 replies since 7/10/2023, 16:31   30128 views