Manky is Cranky, Stanky, Janky with no Banky. Pt. 176

« Older   Newer »

1.     +7   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Gonorrhea in Boat Shoes @ 10/10/2023, 00:13) 
    Baby boy Jake did go there. But Manks really has no empathy for anybody, which is why it seems disingenuous.

This is completely true, FULL STOP! She cares for herself and what she can sell and make $$$ off of, everything else is inconsequential to her, no matter what drivel she puts out there under the guise of caring. :1:

#weseeyoumsgoldgirl

2.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (reddrobbin @ 10/9/2023, 10:12 PM) 
    this bit is so FAKE:

"...I wasn't sure I could speak without screaming or crying..."

Yes, that was weird!

3.     +20   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    In my opinion, she probably debated posting anything about Israel for fear that she would come across as controversial and her followers would drop off. And heaven forbid that would happen to her! As a Jewish person myself, I would not look to her for any thoughts or opinions on this topic. She reposted the thoughts of others. As if to say “but I didn’t say it, I just posted what someone else said.” Please forgive how crass this is going to sound, I’m sad, I’m tired, I’m angry, I’m scared, but if this was 1939, she would absolutely give up her Jewish neighbors in an attempt to save her own ass and breathe a sigh of relief as they were taken away but not her. She is a bottom feeder. She says she has more to say about it? Then say it. And not live in fear of losing subscribers. She is a loser herself. She is a coward. So instead of grief and sadness, or an expression for humanity as a whole, she did what she does best. Hock that crap to earn a buck. This was her opportunity to show good. To show that she is more than what people think of her in her online presence. Yet she fails at every thing she does. I have no other words. Sorry for the rant.

4.     +5   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Old&Bold @ 10/10/2023, 03:41 AM) 
    In my opinion, she probably debated posting anything about Israel for fear that she would come across as controversial and her followers would drop off. And heaven forbid that would happen to her! As a Jewish person myself, I would not look to her for any thoughts or opinions on this topic. She reposted the thoughts of others. As if to say “but I didn’t say it, I just posted what someone else said.” Please forgive how crass this is going to sound, I’m sad, I’m tired, I’m angry, I’m scared, but if this was 1939, she would absolutely give up her Jewish neighbors in an attempt to save her own ass and breathe a sigh of relief as they were taken away but not her. She is a bottom feeder. She says she has more to say about it? Then say it. And not live in fear of losing subscribers. She is a loser herself. She is a coward. So instead of grief and sadness, or an expression for humanity as a whole, she did what she does best. Hock that crap to earn a buck. This was her opportunity to show good. To show that she is more than what people think of her in her online presence. Yet she fails at every thing she does. I have no other words. Sorry for the rant.

Well said Old&Bold I agree with it all.

5.     +6   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Old&Bold @ 10/10/2023, 03:41) 

Thank you for saying all of this, it’s all valid! I agree with everything you said, bottom line is Marnie Goldberg is a cowardly POS! To not stand against evil, especially when you have a platform to do so is beyond the pale. :18:

6.     +12   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    HEB Cheese Aisle Lookin' at Cheese Orphans

Status
    Anonymous
    she has no character. she is so scared to stir up controversy with her handful of fAllowers that she just quoted other people's sentiments and then disappeared for the rest of the day.

sadly, this is something she cannot hide from. how can she in all conscience keep on shilling?

read this and learn, Skanks:

“It takes a great deal of bravery to stand up to our enemies, but just as much to stand up to our friends.” – Albus Dumbledore

7.     +6   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Ugh tasteless and crass, but gotta make some dime.

IMG_5589

IMG_5590

IMG_5592

IMG_5593

8.     +3   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Knowing this bish, she uploaded a new video randomly hoping people will stress buy……ain’t happening with me, but then I NEVER shop her “picks” anyway.

#nothertargetmarket
    #ihavetaste

9.     +12   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    "This was filmed last week"???

But she is still posting it today. Tacky.

One minutes she is 'screaming and crying' about the Israeli war and a few hours later she is shilling for Amazon.

"When people show you who they are, believe them."

10.     +3   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    In my closet eating hidden chocolate, nose pointed out for strategic reasons

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (BeachBearer @ 10/10/2023, 20:35) 

One minutes she is 'screaming and crying' about the Israeli war and a few hours later she is shilling for Amazon.

Might have been part of a contract deal that she had to fulfill. Doesn't make it right, but her lawyer husband probably wouldn't let her breach the contract.
    Also, Manks has always shown herself to be more interested in making money by shilling whatever she can.

11.     Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (CryingGrayMarshmallowBlob @ 10/10/2023, 21:05) 
    QUOTE (BeachBearer @ 10/10/2023, 20:35) 

Might have been part of a contract deal that she had to fulfill. Doesn't make it right, but her lawyer husband probably wouldn't let her breach the contract.
    Also, Manks has always shown herself to be more interested in making money by shilling whatever she can.

i

If it was part of a contract deal she could have simply put that out there….but she didn’t so her viewers are once again witnessing how self absorbed she is.

12.     +6   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    she could have not posted the stories and the YT video but she had to .... the possibility of earning $ is something she wont pass up on. or something stumpy would not let her pass up on.

13.     +6   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    The coward wouldn't know a good moral person if she fell over one.
    Attached Image
    Screen Shot 2023-10-10 at 8.06.11 PM

14.     +3   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    In my closet eating hidden chocolate, nose pointed out for strategic reasons

Status
    Anonymous
    Just started watching her latest Amazon video, and it's not sponsored. Meaning she was not contracted to post it. It's not even her regular posting day, but a "bonus" video, so she can cash in during the Amazon Prime Big Deals Days with her affiliate links, that make $$ for her when people click on them
    Screenshot_20231010-212110_YouTube

15.     +9   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    That post above is the reason I don’t want any of these YouTube idiots to post about news going on in the world. It just sounds dumb coming from them, especially from Marnie. They don’t have to tell me how to think or feel about important things… they post shopping links for a living, that’s all.

970 replies since 8/10/2023, 08:13   98171 views