Ozark Family Griftstead: the Westbrook’s are crooks, big mama doesn’t cook, pugnut has that crazy look Pt. 2

« Older   Newer »

1.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (bitchybetty @ 21/11/2023, 19:24) 
    QUOTE (Jemmer crack corn @ 21/11/2023, 18:59) 
    Store feed:- Janet's secret stash of tasty treats for herself.
    I'm curious what happened or changed , if anything, that in 2017 they stopped eating pork. Did they switch religion? Start wearing the long skirts then? Is that when Sean quit being a cop?
    Inquiring minds want to know.

I don’t know the exact name of it but they are “Christian Jews” basically. They observe a lot of Jewish laws like no pork, sabbath is Saturday, etc.

It’s super weird to me. I grew up conservative Christian and although I am no longer religious a lot of my friends from back then have converted to this offshoot of conservative Christianity. If you look it up you can see that this is a pipeline to other strange beliefs. Some harmful.

Ok. I think some other wackos I watch, used to rather, The Murrays, are the same. I also forget the name of the "sect"
    I think it may be connected to 7th Day Adventists, but I could be wrong.

2.     +4   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Imma Seventh Day Adventist, we cannot have pork,ham,coffee, but I eat ham and drink coffee, I agree on Sabbath is the 7th Day, but the rest of it I do not follow, I have my Christmas Tree up Jannie Baby!!! A time to show your Loved ones real Love,my little family I buy gifts ONLY for Christmas, not everyday such as you all get. Jesus may have been born in September, but I don't care I Celebrate what my heart says!

3.     +3   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group
    Burning My Neck with Bacon Grease at Waffhoe House

Status
    Anonymous
    Ok I just did some research. Its called the Hebrew roots movement

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hebrew_Roo...;20circumcision.

4.     +2   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (bitchybetty @ 21/11/2023, 20:03) 

Jannie Baby needs to remember the thief on the cross, the thief didn't have time to follow anything, he merely wanted Jesus to remember him...Jesus said TODAY YOU WILL BE WITH ME IN PARADISE....If you confess Jesus Died for your sins,ask for forgiveness, you shall be saved, practicing living righteously is a plus but doesn't mean you are any better than other believers,maybe receiving Blessings

5.     +4   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Just watched the video Pugnut did about the feed storage. I want to know how these grifters made it before they started getting all these “blessings” from their viewers. It was disgusting to hear how much they have received!!

I guess ole PugNut is just itching for Miss Lisa to buy him that tractor he wants. I’m just Walton find out what’s in it for Miss Lisa.

6.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    What happened to the baker, she doesn’t get capitalized until she talks, that had all the proof of the Crooks lifestyle?

Or rather, their dirt

7.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status

THATS WHAT I THINK 💯💯💯% HRM..alot of MO "homesteaders" are part of this cult.. i believe 1,000s of roots is too because the tree they use on merch is literally from HRM websites..but they said Caleb designed it on his own..BS..but HRM are a cult IMO..I have been down that rabbit hole on YT..there is also Messianic christianity and 12tribes are also prevelant in MO

8.     +2   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (countrygreatgrandma @ 21/11/2023, 21:28) 
    What happened to the baker, she doesn’t get capitalized until she talks, that had all the proof of the Crooks lifestyle?

Or rather, their dirt

She was offended people doubted her story when she told us a video would be up the next day and then it wasn’t. She came back a few days later upset that people were doubting her and said her whole family was sick or something and promised that she would have the video up soon but that she was done with the bakery.

I just checked her channel and she said two days ago she had been in the hospital with pneumonia and that she would drop the video that night. Still no video up. Make of that what you will

9.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    In the country here, there’s not many restrictions. I guess that why so many weirdos move in.
    I bet they didn’t know about the weather.
    Today’s been 44. With wind gusts of 25mph. Thanksgiving is supposed to be beautiful and 60.
    We’ll see. It changes real quick.
    All I can say is, just stay around your homestead. Me and my daughter went to 10 box Saturday for 3 things. All I could do was look for that “family”.
    I was kinda hoping to so I could report back here! But now that I found out that Sat is their day of worship, I’ll probably never get to see them.
    Kinda like Bigfoot. Who’s been spotted around here too.

Why do people move here?? Seriously

10.     +2   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Toooldforbs @ 21/11/2023, 21:47) 

THATS WHAT I THINK 💯💯💯% HRM..alot of MO "homesteaders" are part of this cult.. i believe 1,000s of roots is too because the tree they use on merch is literally from HRM websites..but they said Caleb designed it on his own..BS..but HRM are a cult IMO..I have been down that rabbit hole on YT..there is also Messianic christianity and 12tribes are also prevelant in MO

Yep. In my opinion they are scary cults and I personally know of people who have ruined their lives for these cults. Like they sold everything to give to their church and stuff. It’s terrible. Also, I think it’s important to note that the HRM, messianic Christianity, etc has no set doctrine, so each “church”/cult basically decides what to follow and believe. Usually they have small home churches so it just depends what particular convictions and how far down the rabbit hole the leader of each “church” has gotten.

11.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    The Westbrook's have home church.

12.     +1   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Hello everyone I have been really busy with work .Can someone catch me up who is Baker and what video are you all talking about? Is this another person than the lady Shauna it is is still Shauna saying she is going to do the right thing and put up the video? Happy Thanksgiving everyone 🩷

13.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Basiscally someone said they are going to make video exposing the westbrooks being phony grifters . That they have 1st hand knowledge. But had yet to do that

14.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Jadedkrystals @ 22/11/2023, 12:35) 
    I find it rather weird that Anna was sitting on a male cousins lap on the hayride(the one Sarah hugged) she is a bit to old to be sitting on his lap if you ask me, she should have been sitting with Sarah, it just looked strange to me..??

Sarah's future husband? You mean. Nah, let's keep it in the family
    Yee haw 😀 🤠

15.     +6   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Their “normal” is sickening. She puts little girls in pajamas front and center and has the two year old sucking her fingers and sticking her tongue out licking her chin, how many pedophiles view your videos PUGNUT???

1177 replies since 17/11/2023, 17:29   92730 views