K8 Small Things--Queen of the Instagram Idiots--Part 15

« Older   Newer »

1.     +4   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Ummmm, okay. That's not normal. What a poor attempt.
    Screenshot_20240419_220251_Instagram

2.     +4   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Is that a post that she made. That’s so photoshopped. And you have to be so so very important to get something in Paris. Anna posted a couple pictures of her here in Raleigh. So did Kate make it sound like she is the reason that Andrea had 17 million views? And who was that person that left that went to Chris loves Julia? Andrea has absolutely beautiful and so talented. Kate must be seeing a huge drop in sales or something if she is going to Andrea in Paris for help. Maybe Andrea can update her. The photoshop queens sister is in rva. Never heard of someone calling Richmond Virginia rva. Seriously.

3.     +3   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Lovesbux @ 20/4/2024, 07:01) 
    Is that a post that she made. That’s so photoshopped. And you have to be so so very important to get something in Paris. Anna posted a couple pictures of her here in Raleigh. So did Kate make it sound like she is the reason that Andrea had 17 million views? And who was that person that left that went to Chris loves Julia? Andrea has absolutely beautiful and so talented. Kate must be seeing a huge drop in sales or something if she is going to Andrea in Paris for help. Maybe Andrea can update her. The photoshop queens sister is in rva. Never heard of someone calling Richmond Virginia rva. Seriously.

I follow Andrea and I think she just kind of goes where she can get bookings. Seems like she travels to different cities for bookings. I wonder in Kate just contacted her and booked her for makeup help. It feels like this was all Kate setting this up.

I think you are right that she must be loosing interest amongst her followers if she has to go to Paris to create content. If you look at social blade it says her engagement rate is .70%. I think that is pretty low for influencers. It was pointed out that it was not a brand flying her to Paris. It seems like brands never invite Kate to events. The last on was Shani Darden and she hasn’t really promoted her products since then. She doesn’t get invited to things for Amazon influencers or LTK. It seems like she works with maybe 5-8 brands a month for sponsored ads.

4.     +2   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Lovesbux @ 20/4/2024, 07:01) 

It’s most definitely douchey, but yes, it’s known as RVA.

5.     +5   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I guess we will get to see what she thinks looks best on her cause that's what she will pack for Paris. Should be fun.

6.     +7   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    I don’t know anything about the details of this trip but I guarantee she bitch booked it because she was big mad that Justin went to Rome for himself and she just can’t allow that!! So whether she pursued this or it fell into her lap I don’t know but it is 100% payback for Justin going to rome. I actually think she may be overly giddy on this trip since she has her paid employees going with her and she feels superior to them so that will give her the high she needs! I already have second hand embarrassment for her and her excitement and panic shopping for a 2-3 day trip to Paris!!!!?!! Whichever baker labeled Ellie Mae goes to Paris is spot on!!! We should have a bingo card ready!!!

7.     +3   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    When did Justin go to Rome? Was it for leisure? (Not that it matters, just curious)

So - I relate in the sense that I am psychotic before a trip. I become overwhelmed, can’t decide, end up packing more than I need just in case and don’t really relax until I am at the airport and accept there is nothing I can do.

But…how long is she going for? I thought it was just a couple days?

Last year we did a tour of multiple countries and our travel day was over 24 hours and I DID NOT SLEEP. It sucks but I can’t fall asleep while traveling. She seems incredibly concerned but it doesn’t sound like she has multiple stops?

She isn’t going for a brand trip? She is going to meet up with a friend who is also a creator that she is paying for on her own dime?

8.     +9   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    There is absolutely no way in hell this bitch wears a 29 in denim….

9.     +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Lol, she thought it was a 9 hr flight not taking into account the time difference. The engineer in the family had to tell her that. After how she got on with changing the clocks in the spring it should be interesting to see how she acts with the time difference.

10.     +4   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Somebody pleeease explain how she gets 1300+ new followers in one day? She shows absolutely nothing but ads and complaining stories.
    Attached Image
    IMG_0578

11.     +8   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group
    BOLDLY planting Chico’s links from my filthy kennel.

Status
    Anonymous
    She only there for three days, so she’ll be wreck the entire time and then again when she gets home. The complaining will last weeks.

12.     +3   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Gonorrhea in Boat Shoes @ 20/4/2024, 22:21) 
    She only there for three days, so she’ll be wreck the entire time and then again when she gets home. The complaining will last weeks.

Oof…why?!?

13.     +9   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group
    BOLDLY planting Chico’s links from my filthy kennel.

Status
    Anonymous
    Right? Why only three/four days? All of that money for 3 people to travel just to shoot some “content” and take a class. She’s the weirdest.

14.     +4   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    That’s probably all the time Andrea will give her. Andrea has a child and her husband is a photographer. Andrea is really good at what she does, beautiful, carries herself very well and her husband does photography for the big events in Paris. Like the fashion weeks and things like that. They are both very talented people.Andrea does makeup for movie stars over there. I am sure the cost as well is why she is going for only a few days. I thought she lost followers. Wasn’t she up to 473? If she made friends with other make up artists over here she could learn from the ones over here. Like rose and Ben, Erika Taylor. I wan Toto see if she changes her makeup routine after seeing Andrea. Andrea said on her stories yesterday about acne and eating the wrong way can cause it. She said that too much greens .but still it was awesome

15.     +7   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I can't wait to see how she handles the jet lag. I took my first European trip last summer and jet lag is no joke. But I was gone for more than 3 days. Lol!

1640 replies since 17/12/2023, 13:09   200344 views