K8 Small Things--Queen of the Instagram Idiots--Part 15

« Older   Newer »

1.     +5   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Crispy Hair‚ Lies & Flakes @ 4/22/2024, 10:00 PM) 
    OMG who else has knowledge or has looked at Andreea Ali's Instagram page and stories. She is SO chic and sophisticated. The esthetic of her page is very high-end Parisian, very who's who. This is going to be pathetic for big ole bumbling clomping panting Ellie May and her 2 paid-for groupies, all in their big ole puffy coats to an incredibly beautiful lady who literally is a celebrity makeup artist with her Hermes bag and Louboutin shoes just to wear around town.

I follow Andrea. She is so different from Kate. So different. Night and day. If she has gone to so many places then why didn’t she show it. The shopping center she said she went to. Why didn’t she film there? Andrea does all the time. It is absolutely beautiful. She is so dumb.

2.     +8   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Andreea: "Have you thought about getting this mole wart removed?"
    Attached Image
    IMG_2144

3.     +6   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    God I hope Andreea doesn’t mention or post anything about Dumbass on her IG page. Cow Kueso Ellie May will ruin her whole esthetic.

4.     +8   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Dumb and Dumber @ 4/23/2024, 02:12 PM) 
    Andreea: "Have you thought about getting this mole wart removed?"

Please, please tell me she actually said that...

5.     +9   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Andreea posted a story showing big ole clunky Kate in her trench coat coming into the studio. God she looks huge and uncomfortable.

6.     +10   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (True Medium Wartface @ 23/4/2024, 18:23) 
    Andreea posted a story showing big ole clunky Kate in her trench coat coming into the studio. God she looks huge and uncomfortable.

K8 and her paid friends look so uncomfortable and out of place there! I'm almost embarrassed for her. Almost. They look so frumpy. I love that for her.

7.     +7   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    First glimpse at Kueso’s makeup done by Andreea. Her nose actually looks sculpted and her lipstick color is great. And hello those brows look soooo much better than when Kow does them herself like an Angry Bird. Somehow I just know we will never see her looking like this ever again.
    Attached Image
    IMG_0607

8.     +10   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    The video on AliAndreeamakeup's account has the makeup looking flawless, the brows looking better than they have in a long time and I predict we never see this look again lol!

9.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Of course big cow Khate bought herself that nearly $3K bag, which is ugly imo. And I absolutely hate the large logo strap. And I also love a nice designer bag, I have Chanel, LV, Alexander McQueen, etc. But they are all very different and interesting statement pieces.

That one looks basically like the Clare V crossbody she brought with her. Get a different color at least!!! 🤦‍♀️
    Attached Image
    IMG_6925

10.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    The only thing I don't like about that looks is the heavy dark eyeliner. But her brows look amazing, the blush placement is great,and I like that lip color. Even the eyeshadow color is pretty instead of the yucky brown she chooses every single time. But I agree, we'll never see this look again. And that bag is god awful. I wouldn't use it if it was free. It's ugly AF.

11.     +4   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Eh, I'm a Phoebe Philo Era Celine girl myself with some Hermes thrown in, but never warmed up to Loewe. I do like that bag though and if she's going to buy it, this is the place to do it if she can figure out how to get the VAT back (which is work, so we'll see if boss lady figures it out). Sadly the exchange rate isn't as good as it was a while ago and if she was smart, she paid with a card that doesn't charge a fee to convert to $. I can only imagine what her audience who balked at $27 pants for her kids will think of this one. Cue the outfit reels where she pairs it with things she found "on Walmart".

12.     +8   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I personally am looking forward to seeing that 3K bag paired with a too-tight, tucked sweater, some FUPA fresh Madewell jeans, and meemaw sandals, hopefully the white ones with 3 inch gaps in the front! The anticipation!!! /s

13.     +7   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I’m sure that pose is meant to look sultry, but K8 just looks angry.

14.     +8   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group
    BOLDLY planting Chico’s links from my filthy kennel.

Status
    Anonymous
    IMG_2568

She’s so uncomfortable!

15.     +9   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Out of all the cuisines to try in Paris, she’s eating pizza! Yes, it’s fancy pizza but it’s still pizza. She makes Paris look boring. And while Andrea gave her a pretty look, why does she look so uncomfortable in it? Is she worried because she’s trusting Andrea’s photographer to photoshop her moles and grey tooth out? Her head is ginormous in these pics. Oof!

1640 replies since 17/12/2023, 13:09   200325 views