K8 Small Things--Queen of the Instagram Idiots--Part 15

« Older   Newer »

1.     +3   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Maybe she’s having “Mom guilt” for traveling all that way just to have her makeup done and eat copious amounts of carbs? And Jordan looks so disinterested and barely smiles/has a resting b**** face…

And she still didn’t feel us in on the lapse in stories from last night! Do we have to wait on the edge of our seats for the full trip recap on her blog later???

2.     +6   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    [QUOTE=Skirt Queen,23/4/2024, 23:49 ?t=62934680&st=1425#entry465424621]
    Maybe she’s having “Mom guilt” for traveling all that way just to have her makeup done and eat copious amounts of carbs? And Jordan looks so disinterested and barely smiles/has a resting b**** face…

And she still didn’t feel us in on the lapse in stories from last night! Do we have to wait on the edge of our seats for the full trip recap on her blog later???
    [/QUOTE

Mom guilt? You got jokes today huh? 😂 I'm glad you said that about Jordan. I was thinking the same thing. She looks like a real ..... Umm.. not a nice person. She has major rbf for sure!

3.     +6   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    The makeup technique itself is pretty but I think the dark eyes is a bit too harsh.

4.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Agree, she looks so uncomfortable and awkward. And gigantic. Khate probably thinks she’s très chic in her all black ensemble. 🙄

I’d love to see what she’s actually wearing. Looks like a cheap rayon top or dress. And the hopefully real leather moto is bit a dated imo and not right for that restaurant. Does she not own at least one proper stylish blazer???

And if they leave tomorrow I will die. 😂
    Attached Image
    IMG_6936

5.     +8   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Ohhhhhh! I think I’m embarrassed for Kate. I do not like this look and she looks so incredibly uncomfortable. It’s just not her. Why is she trying so hard to be something she isn’t. Her brows look better but that’s it. I actually *almost* feel sad that Kate is chasing something that she’s so uncomfortable in. And that makeup look actually makes her face look bigger not smaller. That’s not body shaming her it’s just giving her a very round face!

6.     +2   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Obsessedwithmyself @ 24/4/2024, 00:28) 
    Agree, she looks so uncomfortable and awkward. And gigantic. Khate probably thinks she’s très chic in her all black ensemble. 🙄

I’d love to see what she’s actually wearing. Looks like a cheap rayon top or dress. And the hopefully real leather moto is bit a dated imo and not right for that restaurant. Does she not own at least one proper stylish blazer???

And if they leave tomorrow I will die. 😂

If she looks like gigantic to people I better never leave the house 😭

Are they really leaving tomorrow? I still don’t understand why fly to Paris for just a couple days…I mean I guess business people do it all the time but I just don’t get. Just take a few more days and make it worth it!

7.     +4   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I don’t think they will leave tomorrow—I don’t think they’ve done the croissant-making class yet!

8.     +6   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Well I might be in the minority here but I just don’t think her makeup has ever looked better than this, but I do tend to like a lot of eye makeup myself as a rule. The $3,000 purse is ridiculous. And why did she pretend she didn’t bring it with her? So, was this whole trip just to get her makeup done? Why did she need the 2 people with her? I agree with other bakers that she does look uncomfortable.

PS there is not one “mom guilt” bone in her size large body, not one! She LOVES being away from her children. She is out of her Ellie May Raleigh element right now and that is why she is uncomfortable.

Edited by True Medium Wartface - 4/24/2024, 01:00 AM
    Attached Image
    IMG_0608

9.     +6   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Andreea makes it sound like K8 is visiting Paris for some other reason, and is just stopping by to see her.
    Attached Image
    Screenshot_20240423_175532_Instagram

10.     +7   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group
    BOLDLY planting Chico’s links from my filthy kennel.

Status
    Anonymous
    I didn’t realize that trench coat goes to her ankles. So wonder she looks so dumpy in it.

11.     +4   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She looks HUGE next to everyone else. Poor thing.

I totally agree with Queen beeee above, her face looks bigger. More square, maybe?

12.     +7   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I think the reason Ellie Mae's face looks so different is she doesn't have time to photoshop when someone else is taking the pictures. Not only does her grey tooth show up but look how crooked that one is next to the others.

I can kinda see RBF on Jordan now that you mention it. She looks like she thinks this whole situations is ridiculous but went along for the free trip to Paris. She looks like she is over spending time with K18.

I think they have signed up for something to do with making croissants tomorrow and probably leave Thursday.

13.     +2   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    So the real purpose of the trip was a croissant making class?! This whole trip seems so random.

14.     +1   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I feel like Lauren’s been pretty quiet on stories lately.

15.     +2   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Skirt Queen @ 4/23/2024, 11:49 PM) 

Is Jordan the one with the black hair? I would so get rid of her if I was Kate. I could not let someone work for me that was always upset. She is in Paris for god sales and she can’t smile. She looks very snobbish. I bet that’s where Kate gets it. She doesn’t look down to earth at all.

1640 replies since 17/12/2023, 13:09   200437 views