K8 Small Things--Queen of the Instagram Idiots--Part 15

« Older   Newer »

1.     +15   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    She is such an assho*e through and through. It is ridiculous that she went to Paris for basically 2 days to get her makeup done. That's it. No Eiffel Tower, no Louvre, etc. etc., basically just to get away from her kids since Justin went to Italy. Someone please make it make sense.

2.     +15   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    She is a culture free zone. Honestly, when people take these kind of trips you expect to see a certain sort of content (I post it myself); beautiful stills of amazing architecture, things you learned, amusing interactions you had, but no Kueso huffed and puffed into her phone, showing only HER FACE. I would say it's unbelievable, but it's actually very on brand. It says a lot for a person to go to an amazing city like Paris and not be touched by it at all other than to buy a luxury bag. Next time Kate, just stay home because that was an intense amount of carbon emissions for...nothing.

Edited by SpeedySnark - 4/25/2024, 04:07 PM

3.     +7   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Crispy Hair‚ Lies & Flakes @ 25/4/2024, 15:48) 
    She is such an assho*e through and through. It is ridiculous that she went to Paris for basically 2 days to get her makeup done. That's it. No Eiffel Tower, no Louvre, etc. etc., basically just to get away from her kids since Justin went to Italy. Someone please make it make sense.

I think she is also ridiculous for dragging her two employees on that trip. Amanda has a family and this is wedding season for Jordan. It is always about HER!

4.     +6   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    The difference in K8 doing her makeup vs Andreea is HUGE!!
    Attached Image
    IMG_2160

5.     +7   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    She went right back to the angry bird eyebrows.

6.     +7   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Time and money are just wasted on her!

7.     +3   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    And her nose is back to having the front Miss Piggy flare. I swear I know of no one you can see the open nose holes better than on her. And of course the giant wart is back in full force.

Edited by True Medium Wartface - 4/25/2024, 05:28 PM

8.     +7   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group
    BOLDLY planting Chico’s links from my filthy kennel.

Status
    Anonymous
    Has her makeup done: posts only pics with sunglasses.

9.     +9   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Agree such a stupid wasted trip, I will never understand her. But as someone who couldn’t find any compelling museums in NYC 🙄 I wouldn’t expect anything less. Any kind of cultural enrichment would be completely wasted on her.

And why did she not fly direct from Raleigh? It’s an international airport. Spoken with jealousy because I have to drive an hour to our good airport, which is not international. It’s so annoying.

10.     +9   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    How is flying to Paris just to get your makeup done considered a business trip?!? 🤔

11.     +5   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Wtffffk8 @ 4/25/2024, 06:22 PM) 
    How is flying to Paris just to get your makeup done considered a business trip?!? 🤔

In the real world, it's not, but if she posts the content to her social media site she will absolutely write it off. She's still paying for it, but it's with pre-tax dollars and the IRS will let her get away with it.

Also, I'm very disappointed with Jordan for not buying Percy Pigs in Heathrow because they are simply the greatest British candy ever made (and I've never been able to find them in the US).

12.     +6   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    That is such a loooong travel day. I get it’s not their fault their flight was canceled, but sheesh. Should have stayed an extra day anyway. (Even though they all had “obligations” at home. I always pad an extra day or two after an international trip in terms of making plans at home because you never know what can happen.)

13.     +11   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I can buy everyone of those candies at a local novelty store by my house and I live in the suburbs. Not that big of a deal. These are the lamest women ever!

14.     +6   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Queen beeee @ 25/4/2024, 19:18) 
    I can buy everyone of those candies at a local novelty store by my house and I live in the suburbs. Not that big of a deal. These are the lamest women ever!

And via Amazon! They truly are all idiots with their Queen Idiot at the healm.

QUOTE (SpeedySnark @ 25/4/2024, 18:28) 

In the real world, it's not, but if she posts the content to her social media site she will absolutely write it off. She's still paying for it, but it's with pre-tax dollars and the IRS will let her get away with it.

Also, I'm very disappointed with Jordan for not buying Percy Pigs in Heathrow because they are simply the greatest British candy ever made (and I've never been able to find them in the US).

Try Amazon for Percy Pigs :)

15.     +1   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (True Medium Wartface @ 4/25/2024, 07:28 PM) 
    QUOTE (Queen beeee @ 25/4/2024, 19:18) 

And via Amazon! They truly are all idiots with their Queen Idiot at the healm.

QUOTE (SpeedySnark @ 25/4/2024, 18:28) 

Try Amazon for Percy Pigs :)

LOL--I did. Ten times the price as M&S. Even I'm not that crazy. I do stock up when I'm in London though because they're awesome.

1640 replies since 17/12/2023, 13:09   200343 views