Marnie Goldberg -- the Not So Incredible Stretchy, Skinny, Bloaty Woman of San Antonio Tx. Pt. 177

Thank you, Photoshop.

« Older   Newer »

1.     +7   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    In my closet eating hidden chocolate, nose pointed out for strategic reasons

Status
    Anonymous
    She discovered she could put a full-length mirror in het bedroom for filming her outfits. What happened the the filming room she was making in her son's old bedroom?

2. Jackie123
        +7   Like  

User deleted

Her hair has been looking extra greasy lately. Why doesn’t she just wash it more often?

I used to have thick medium length hair that ended between my shoulder and elbow. It got to be too much to manage so a few months ago I had it cut short to around Marnie’s current length. I have noticed that with this shorter style my hair does get greasier faster so I wash it 2 to 3 times a week versus just once a week when I had longer hair.

I can’t stand it when my hair is greasy. I not only look but feel awful. Marnie’s somewhat of a public figure on YouTube. I guess I’m just surprised that she doesn’t pay more attention to the way her hair looks.

3.     +7   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    “Marnie’s somewhat of a public figure on YouTube”? :hearty-laugh:

That’s news to all of us here at the Bakery.

4.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Why can’t she ever wear pants that actually fit?

5.     +9   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Gnocchiknees @ 1/10/2024, 08:32 PM) 

She's well known in the influencer world. I do think a lot of women on YT started out watching Marnie and realized, if someone like Marnie (unattractive, dull, rude and lazy) can do this, I can to.

The thing is, they have ALL surpassed her. Erin Busbee, Lisa J, Stephanie, etc all used to follow her. Erin and Lisa even befriended her in the beginning and learned the business side from her. Each one of these women continue to grow.

Marnie Goldberg is the State Employee of YouTube. Does the absolute bare minimum but still gets paid.

6.     +2   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Planning Karen Orchid’s 60th Birthday Party at The Lake Club!

Status
    Anonymous
    Has she ever talked about moving out of San Antonio?

7.     +5   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    You would think with her YT channel being beauty, fashion and lifestyle focused, she would be better at beauty, fashion and lifestyle. I mean her clothing is usually ill-fitting and outfits are just thrown together. Her makeup isn't anything I'd want to emulate. She wears so much it looks caked on.

She's probably not even freezing, it was an excuse to wear the vest so she could link it.

8.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Downanddirty @ 10/1/2024, 21:44) 
    You would think with her YT channel being beauty, fashion and lifestyle focused, she would be better at beauty, fashion and lifestyle. I mean her clothing is usually ill-fitting and outfits are just thrown together. Her makeup isn't anything I'd want to emulate. She wears so much it looks caked on.

She's probably not even freezing, it was an excuse to wear the vest so she could link it.

Yes to everything you wrote. She probably is cold though as they aren’t allowed to turn on the heat or the air conditioner. I think their utility bucket is very small.

9.     +2   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    I wish my husband would tell me not to turn on the heat.

There’s a winter freeze coming to us (I live in Houston), and it’s going to be in the 20s. I’m not sure anbout San Antonio. Are they not going to turn on the heat?

10.     +3   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Unifluenced @ 10/1/2024, 20:50) 
    QUOTE (Gnocchiknees @ 1/10/2024, 08:32 PM) 

She's well known in the influencer world. I do think a lot of women on YT started out watching Marnie and realized, if someone like Marnie (unattractive, dull, rude and lazy) can do this, I can to.

The thing is, they have ALL surpassed her. Erin Busbee, Lisa J, Stephanie, etc all used to follow her. Erin and Lisa even befriended her in the beginning and learned the business side from her. Each one of these women continue to grow.

Marnie Goldberg is the State Employee of YouTube. Does the absolute bare minimum but still gets paid.

I’ll give you that, she may well be “known”, but not in a good way. All one has to do is watch her at an event such as the LTK conference and see how she tries to interact with others, it’s so awkward! She obviously has decided at some point in time to not even try to further her channel, she’s even said as much MANY times! That she’s happy just creating some content (drivel in her case) and not try to increase her viewership, etc. Sure Jan…….it’s more like she knows she has nothing creative or innovative to offer, obviously.

11.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Gnocchiknees @ 11/1/2024, 02:59) 

I’ll give you that, she may well be “known”, but not in a good way. All one has to do is watch her at an event such as the LTK conference and see how she tries to interact with others, it’s so awkward! She obviously has decided at some point in time to not even try to further her channel, she’s even said as much MANY times! That she’s happy just creating some content (drivel in her case) and not try to increase her viewership, etc. Sure Jan…….it’s more like she knows she has nothing creative or innovative to offer, obviously.

I hope it was clear that I wasn’t praising her, in any way. She is simply one of those people who serve as an example … of what you DON’T want to be.

She is known but not liked.

12.     +1   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Unifluenced @ 11/1/2024, 04:15) 

I hope it was clear that I wasn’t praising her, in any way. She is simply one of those people who serve as an example … of what you DON’T want to be.

She is known but not liked.

Oh yes, I totally get what you were saying….just struck me as funny. It’s just amusing to think of her as well known, albeit not in a good way!

13.     +3   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status

Yes she's "known" in influencer circles, especially LTK circles bc she smugly lets people know constantly that she's been to the LTK Con EVERY year since it's been around and that it's the top 200 (or whatever) creators on the whole platform, which has thousands of creators. She really thinks she is "Ms LTK". But she's a stuck up b*tch who is threatened by anyone she sees who is growing faster than her.

Ask me how I know!

14.     +8   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Marnie doesn’t get along with other women. She doesn’t know how to interact with people who she feels intimidated by. She likes staying in her small bubble where she is reining queen bee. When she is at these conferences she tries to pretend these other women are her good friends, but she’s incredibly fake and insincere. It’s all for show. She has no interest in anything beyond a surface level relationship. This is why I’m surprised Lisa J did that video with her. I think Lisa is naive about who and what Marnie is. Their video together was awkward so maybe she will finally figure it out.

15.     Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (lena3 @ 11/1/2024, 01:35) 
    I wish my husband would tell me not to turn on the heat.

There’s a winter freeze coming to us (I live in Houston), and it’s going to be in the 20s. I’m not sure anbout San Antonio. Are they not going to turn on the heat?

I just looked at the weather and it's supposed to be warm today and in the 60's through the weekend. It's supposed to get cold Monday so we'll hear all about it.

1449 replies since 6/1/2024, 16:58   137899 views