Marnie Goldberg -- the Not So Incredible Stretchy, Skinny, Bloaty Woman of San Antonio Tx. Pt. 177

Thank you, Photoshop.

« Older   Newer »

1.     +3   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    OMG! Those tacky desserts tho!!!!!!! I wasn’t even sure what I was looking at. I would never even shown a photo of those monstrosity’s, but then they aren’t exactly known for their class. :smoking-smiley-face:

2.     +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Gnocchiknees @ 16/4/2024, 18:21) 
    OMG! Those tacky desserts tho!!!!!!! I wasn’t even sure what I was looking at. I would never even shown a photo of those monstrosity’s, but then they aren’t exactly known for their class. :smoking-smiley-face:

That cake looks delicious to me. 🤷‍♀️ I didn't even know what I was seeing with that other dessert.

3.     +5   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Meowmeow1975 @ 4/16/2024, 03:53 AM) 
    Quick question. I’ve been here a few months but haven’t asked yet. Where do the names Manks and Stumpy come from? TIA.

I think Manks evolved from Skanky ... Manky ...Manks. lol

Stumpy. :rubbing-hands-in-excitement-smi Years ago, when he was all over her YT channel, someone innocently said, "he really is a stumpy little pecker, isn't he?" Et Voila!

4.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group
    BOLDLY planting Chico’s links from my filthy kennel.

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Meowmeow1975 @ 4/15/2024, 06:53 PM) 
    Quick question. I’ve been here a few months but haven’t asked yet. Where do the names Manks and Stumpy come from? TIA.

As you can imagine none of it is kind. If I remember correctly, I think somebody started calling her cankles Mankles…hence “Manky,” because she is also mangy and a little skanky. Fitting.

I think Michael was called a stump of a man and then “the littlest stump.” Also fitting.

ETA: jinx! We posted at the exact same time.

Omg, the stumpy little pecker! How could I have forgotten?? :hearty-laugh:

5.     +6   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    HEB Cheese Aisle Lookin' at Cheese Orphans

Status
    Anonymous
    Manky

6.     +7   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Gonorrhea in Boat Shoes @ 4/16/2024, 07:05 PM) 
    QUOTE (Meowmeow1975 @ 4/15/2024, 06:53 PM) 

As you can imagine none of it is kind. If I remember correctly, I think somebody started calling her cankles Mankles…hence “Manky,” because she is also mangy and a little skanky. Fitting.

I think Michael was called a stump of a man and then “the littlest stump.” Also fitting.

ETA: jinx! We posted at the exact same time.

Omg, the stumpy little pecker! How could I have forgotten?? :hearty-laugh:

I can't remember how old I am. I can't remember why I walked into a room.
    However, I remember the day we started calling Michael Bradley Goldberg, Unemployed Esq. of San Antonio THE STUMPY LITTLE PECKER.

7.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group
    BOLDLY planting Chico’s links from my filthy kennel.

Status
    Anonymous
    SLP for short even! :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

8.     +6   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Thank you everyone for explaining their nicknames. Those are hilarious, well not for them. 😂

The pink jumpsuit is hideous. It could be cute if it was silk and didn’t have all those cargo pockets. What is she thinking? She’s wearing a $27 pantsuit with a $2000 handbag.

That dessert monstrosity looked disgusting. Kids might like something like that I guess, but what adults would order that! The carrot cake looked absolutely amazing though.

9.     +4   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    This idiot has photoshopped her herself so terribly, with her head protruding like that, that it looks like she photoshopped her head on another person’s body. :hearty-laugh:

0C126004-194B-4B2A-9BB8-48111C9A6D15

10.     +2   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    The posting from Red Robin in the 4/4 photo with the carrot cake shows a woman in a white blouse.
    Is that Manks? I thought she wore that awful pink jumpsuit to her birthday dinner.

11.     +1   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (BeachBearer @ 4/16/2024, 01:51 AM) 
    Wow..big snub from Lisa J to not invite Marnie to her gathering. That is very telling of what Lisa J REALLY thinks about Marnie, despite pretending to be friends on social media.
    The women who are there are accomplished, polished, bright, professional, fun and good people. All the things Marnie is NOT. She would be a fish out of water, just like she is at the LTK Conference. Plus, I am sure no one wants to hang out with Stumpy hovering nearby.

I’m surprised Luxmommy wasn’t there. Doesn’t she live near Lisaj?

12.     +4   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    In my closet eating hidden chocolate, nose pointed out for strategic reasons

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (BigSissy @ 17/4/2024, 00:53) 
    The posting from Red Robin in the 4/4 photo with the carrot cake shows a woman in a white blouse.
    Is that Manks? I thought she wore that awful pink jumpsuit to her birthday dinner.

I think that's her SIL. Manks is the one filming, and telling her to not move the cake because she's videoing

13.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Any observations on the magic Invisalign trays? I haven’t seen any comments from her.

14.     +10   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    She looks so skinny, and it honestly makes her look like a little old lady. The clothes just hang on her. I can’t imagine anyone wants to look like that. Maybe she’s sickly. I mean I hope that’s not the case, but she kind of looks like it.

15.     +6   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Her clothing choices don't help, but it seems that she buys things that don't fit her anyway. Claiming to be 00 or 000 now? She was saying she was that size before she lost any weight at all! I agree, she looks sickly to me too, I've thought that for months. I also noticed she wasn't wearing her Invisalign trays in today's IG story where her chauffeur, Stumpy, was taking her to an even at "their club". So exclusive to have your own club 🙄 I bet she isn't wearing them as much as she should which is typical Marnie behavior. She never follows through with anything. Well, except for this secret "weight loss plan"!!

1449 replies since 6/1/2024, 16:58   137284 views