« Older   Newer »

1.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Be Honest @ 25/4/2024, 16:47) 
    QUOTE (Quailmama @ 25/4/2024, 13:26) 
    I was wondering the same thing actually. It seemed awfully fatty. I raise my own pork too.

Why do you think it’s literally half fat? I’ve never seen anything like it.

Too much of the wrong kind of feed and not enough exercise for the pigs.

As for the chickens, they are likely housed improperly.

2.     +4   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    her eating disorder is in full mode

she admits she Tortures herself for 2 weeks on if to go to sams club or not

back and forth with Aldi and Walmart and now back to selling shitting meal plans but now not linking the recipes cuz she just doesn't have time

but this will include her menu of 2nd breakfast cuz isn't everyone doing that now that she is in her own twisted little mind

she is going over night to see some concert with her mom yet she doesn't wanna get fruit so it goes bad while she is gone

she really is a train wreck

3.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    She whines about not having enough eggs and then proceeds to make a Dutch baby which consists mostly of eggs. :/

Also, her "curled" hair looks stupid as hell, she needs to stop.

4.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    So I woke up to videos playing I don't know which one I'm even watching but it sounds like something got their chickens? How is that possible they had a ton of hens. Where'd their other GP they had they weren't protecting? They are stupid beyond stupid! And shes making some kind of bread that looks absolutely like puke. Green brown carrot powder or sweet potatoes who knows? Jesus remember what you put in jars woman! Label!

So gross looking

And her bone broth? Eww she needs to give it more flavor to cover up all that ridiculous amount of salt she put in it.

Why does she have to still make ashlyns plate?

And new dishes and utensils? Why she makes no sense cries poor yet she's always shopping?

If I was limited on eggs I don't think I'd be using that many! I typically wait for the local farm to sell 5dz for$20 then I stock up 🤷‍♀️

She looks ridiculous hwr hair, her face is red and blotchy.

Ahead gone 1 night if gerry can't handle thst he's got major problems. She has to control everything

5.     +5   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    It seemed like Everleigh was experiencing a little anxiety about Tiffany being gone for two days. She probably won't know what to do without her whole day of meals and playtime not being scheduled.

She's always talking about Brandon Lake as if she is best friends with him just because they used to attend the same church. I'm sure he wouldn't even recognize her. She just likes to name drop to make herself feel important.

Someone left a comment asking Tiffany to give Brandon a message for them and Tiffany said "I will." Can you imagine how that conversation would go? I would love to be there to see that.

I don't know about anybody else, but when I want new dishes I buy them, I don't need my husband to be in agreement for that to happen. My husband cares more about the food on the plate than he cares about the vessel that his food is put on.

I bet she didn't even wash those new dishes before she started using them.

6.     +5   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    also why not pack it back up and return it if she got broken plates dummy I bet she is just betting on them giving her a refund instead of a trade

useless cow

7.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Sunny! @ 26/4/2024, 15:49) 
    So I woke up to videos playing I don't know which one I'm even watching but it sounds like something got their chickens? How is that possible they had a ton of hens. Where'd their other GP they had they weren't protecting? They are stupid beyond stupid! And shes making some kind of bread that looks absolutely like puke. Green brown carrot powder or sweet potatoes who knows? Jesus remember what you put in jars woman! Label!

So gross looking

And her bone broth? Eww she needs to give it more flavor to cover up all that ridiculous amount of salt she put in it.

Why does she have to still make ashlyns plate?

And new dishes and utensils? Why she makes no sense cries poor yet she's always shopping?

If I was limited on eggs I don't think I'd be using that many! I typically wait for the local farm to sell 5dz for$20 then I stock up 🤷‍♀️

She looks ridiculous hwr hair, her face is red and blotchy.

Ahead gone 1 night if gerry can't handle thst he's got major problems. She has to control everything

I am sure when she's gone it's going to be the only time the kids will get a decent amount of food. They probably all can't wait that they will be able to eat what they want without anyone pouring powder into it or controlling their portions.

Except she will probably face time Gerry the whole time: "what are you cooking Gerry? How much are you giving the kids? Did they have second breakfast? I was up all night thinking about tacos so you should make tacos."

I don't understand about the chickens either. Especially as a small chicken farmer and someone who has had chickens for over 40 years, we rarely lose one to predators. We have 55 egg chickens currently and 40 meat chickens. We generally have no less than 20 egg layers at a time. I have three roosters. In the last 20 years we have lost four birds to predators, which I think is pretty good. We have locking coops at night and large runs and our free range area has trees to deter hawks.

In my experience, when a large number gets killed at once it's usually a dog. Sometimes racoons or weasels will get in and eat the heads off of a few of them, but not generally in a large number. Foxes tend to take one at a time and come back. Same with bobcats. Domesticated dogs kill for fun. They will come in and massacre the lot and leave them.

I wonder if one of her unsupervised dogs got to them. I don't know if she has the Great Pyrenees anymore either. She's just showed the one other dog that didn't die in the "freak accident" that she wouldn't describe. Not sure how many she has because she doesn't reveal how much she spends on dog food or any other animal food for that matter.

8.     +4   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I think the 2 nights she'll be gone...you know he'll make philly cheese steaks and maybe grill something and give Wilder chicken nuggets or corn dogs. Im hoping he gets the kids some take out while she's gone

9.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I hope they get a bunch of pizzas and ice cream and pig out!!

10.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Me too! I hope Gerry,(or whateverhisnameis), takes them to McDonald's for fun, and science museum and a place where you can LEARN real life. Nevermind. That will never happen. Those poor kids, I picture them...... sittin on the porch, (Deliverence) movie lol

11.     +5   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    he will likely just sit and drink more then usual and the kids might be able to make their own plate

12.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Queen Cheese @ 28/4/2024, 13:49) 
    he will likely just sit and drink more then usual and the kids might be able to make their own plate

Yep

13.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Her bread is starting to look better but those dutch ovens she uses are so gross I wouldnt show them in a video!

And why Wilder dairy free? I think she's making all this crap up in her head like she's a dr. It's also very aggravating how she shows ashlyn is like one of the little kids. Like she's old enough now to get her own food! And I noticed that wow Everleigh is suddenly without her 'cast' aka the brace they gave her. And suddenly there's 2 full pigs coming back? She never eats that stuff. She'd rather buy bacon for a arm and leg.

In was thinking of the terrible horrible accident the 2 dogs were involved in. My guess is a. They got lose and got hit by a car. B. The one was a pittbull now I'm not targeting the breed but my neighbors have 2 sisters who are Pitts not fixed and I watched them almost tear each other apart from a fight. My husband broke the fight up because the 2 women couldn't. Did the Pitt try to get into the animals and the GP try and defend and they got into a major fight? I dont know but I can't help but wonder.
    Still not sure about the chickens either sounds to me they're pretty careless.

Also no offense to anyone but I really dislike when parents force religious teaching down kids throats as she does. I had that happened to me and now as an adult I do not attend choice nor have I forced my kids to it's their decision. I don't know maybe it's me but I feel she's pushing this way harder then many do.

14.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I agree with you about religion. Granted, my parents are not typical, my dad is Jewish and my mom is a Quaker. Her family has been Quakers for generations. We talked about religion, but I always felt like I had a choice. I try to be the same way with my kids, and we don't judge anyone else's religious choices, but I agree with that I find being overzealous unappealing.

15.     +5   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    I needed some down time from storms in the area, so I am watching one of the dumbest bitches on YT! Why does this moron insist on feeding her brats so much gd sugary foods, especially for breakfast. Isn't anyone in that house smart enough to suggest a little protein? the amount of carbs and sugar for the first meal of the day wouldn't cut it in this house. There is so little protein in French toast, not enough for growing kids. It is painful watching people that stupid. I can see why the kids have dark circles around their eyes and so scrawny. Feed your brats properly, woman!
    Why isn't this moron crying about the 18 hens? She will have to buy her eggs now, so that means even less protein for the brats. Guess her dog Great Pyrenees isn't very watchful or maybe he ran away after the mate was killed a while back. Sure would like to know the story behind 2 dogs being killed in the middle of the night. Sounds like either a dog fight, a bear or the got out of the fenced in area and either took off or got hit. My guess is one of the "inside" dogs tangled with the guardian dog. I wouldn't be surprised if Gerry shot the Guardian since they didn't do much for training so I doubt they would come to his command.

877 replies since 12/1/2024, 18:21   39696 views