Linen And Flax- Part 2

« Older   Newer »

1.     +8   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    She looks exhausted. The last minute trip to Florida, the can't miss workouts (sometimes twice a day to accommodate her BF and daughter), going to market (which may look fun but is demanding), and filming the podcast at nights...I just think the people I am influenced by are trying to achieve more balance. She is one who cannot sit still or be still solo with her own thoughts. And neither can he. He loves all his good deeds being filmed and shared.

2.     +5   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Not Jaclyn with the Brown & Co bag from her birthday celebration. Seems Douglas is grooming her to follow in her mother‘s footsteps. This is absolutely disgusting.

3.     +5   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    I guess Oxford Ole MS really got slammed with weather and classes are delayed/discouraging from coming back to campus so correcting my own comments. Don't want to be an asshole where it's not warranted! Ha ha.

4.     +6   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I see where Jennifer Reid’s podcast was #1 this week in her category….. didn’t her podcast debut the same day that Chaz’s did? Oh well…. I barely made it through the first one with Chaz with her voice going on and on for almost an hour. I refuse to listen to anymore. She is same ol same ol boring.

5.     +6   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Also…. Wonder if he is planning on taking every one on spring break out of the country trip….
    Seems like a mad dash for passports today.

6.     +7   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Mr. Squish looked like a homeless old man in the photos from Jaclyn’s birthday party. He gives off unwashed stalker vibes. He's only two years older than Chaz but he likes to act like the old, wise family elder. What a curious dysfunctional relationship.

:confused-face-smiley-emoticon:

7.     +5   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    I think I've heard him say it (at least) twice: he wants Jaclyn to talk about mother daughter relationships on the podcast. If she wants to "ask the people" what they should talk about, let her. Or, better yet, let Jaclyn decide. But he has spoken.

So how many weeks until she moves on from taking about herself and family on podcast? That Jen Reid has already had two guests on and it looks very professional.

8.     +6   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Interesting…looks like Douglas’ ex is also at market. Wonder if that’s why he wanted to go??

9.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (IGExpose @ 1/20/2024, 06:40 PM) 
    Interesting…looks like Douglas’ ex is also at market. Wonder if that’s why he wanted to go??

Which ex would be at market? We know that the most recent ex owns a bakery, does he have another ex with a design business?

I guess he doesn’t trust Chaz and has to keep her in view at all times so that she stays faithful, thus the constant companionship where he has no reason to be in attendance.

:snickering:

10.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Douglas needed to dress nicer than the white hoodie he wore to market with Chaz. Doesn’t he know how to dress for certain occasions, like the birthday dinner and attending her business event? Also, her employees are there to work FOR CHAZ! They shouldn’t have to deal with her boyfriend, get input from him or even have to like him. She is putting the team in an awkward situation. Big mistake.

Also, Chaz should not take any buying of merchandise advice from him. This is the same guy that predicted that Jaclyn and her friends would eat the donuts he insisted on buying, before the big game. Even though Chaz told him that they wouldn’t.
    He was Wrong! They didn’t even touch a single doughnut.

11.     +1   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Greedy or Grateful? @ 20/1/2024, 20:32) 
    QUOTE (IGExpose @ 1/20/2024, 06:40 PM) 

Which ex would be at market? We know that the most recent ex owns a bakery, does he have another ex with a design business?

I guess he doesn’t trust Chaz and has to keep her in view at all times so that she stays faithful, thus the constant companionship where he has no reason to be in attendance.

:snickering:

Yes, the bakery ex. Looks like she was buying party supplies, etc. for the bakery.

12.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Thanks, IG,
    I heard that his ex-wife also lives in Alpharetta. I wonder what her occupation is. It has been mentioned that he has been married a few times, I’m referring to the mother of his kids.

I just can’t imagine what Chaz might possibly see in the guy. Dollar signs?

:confused-face-smiley-emoticon:

13.     +7   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Chaz is so far up her own ass… I can’t watch her anymore. I’m the greatest, I’m number one, my doctor says I’m perfect… :10:

14.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    If she is in love with herself she needs to clean her mirror. If her doctor thinks she’s perfect she needs a new veterinarian. WOOF!

:mocking_smiley_emoticon:

15.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    So, she said she did it all on her own, without medication YET in the same sentence admitted that she has been on blood pressure and cholesterol meds the whole time and that the doctor MIGHT reduce the meds in a month. Or, the doctor might opt to keep her on them, she said. Am I crazy??? Did I not understand? Didn't the meds play a big part with her improved stats?! She acts like she did it all on her own.
    Does anyone else remember that a year ago, she shared that the doctor was going to put her on these meds and she convinced the dr. to give her a few months because she would make changes so she didn’t have to go on the blood pressure meds and statins? She told us that she never went on them…until yesterday when she said she’s been on them all along. I was stunned at her confession because it means that she flat out lied before.

Yes, she had exercised and has lost weight through a life style change of exercising and healthier eating. The transformation has been through hard work. I’ll give her that. But to tell us her medical stats are due to nothing but hard work, is contradictory. She is on meds that improved those stats!!!

902 replies since 13/1/2024, 03:36   144321 views