Group

Status
    What’s up with the bathroom selfies??

2.     +8   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    She started saying she doesn't sleep over often at DFs and stopped herself. It was more important to show us her Dyson drawer, thousands of dollars in duplicate expensive products he has purchased for her, her hoard pile of sneakers, and the product dispensers in the shower filled with her hair potions. What a freaking meterosexual! If my husband knew all my bathroom stuff in detail, I'd be checking for low T! I'm sure her kids (nor anyone else) needs to think about her showering and shaving at Modern on Meadow. Yuck! No class.

Also,nothing says Spring Baby Shower in Georgia more than a black dress. Girl, no.

3.     +5   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    No kidding about the black dress-what an airhead…she’s going to look like she’s coming from a funeral.

And did anyone else notice the chunky cheesy white hooker shoes on top shelf? Wondering if they’re DF’s for his dress up??!!😳
    Attached Image
    IMG_9307

4.     +1   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    She’s dressed like she’s going to a nightclub with those damn stilettos and a black dress. And he is definitely starting to show his bi side👀

5.     +1   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (sadiepuggles @ 27/4/2024, 00:27) 
    Thank you for the kind words. I certainly don’t need Chaz or anyone in her store to validate me but I hope that other women don’t visit Roswell and believe that’s how every place is here because it’s not. Yes there is an affluent vibe and people are put together generally speaking but most people are welcoming, kind, and a pleasure to do business with. I love to frequent our Roswell businesses as well as our festivals and events especially around the holiday season. It’s not about the size of your bank account or your @$$ it’s about how you treat others and genuinely be a source of light versus vanity.

I am so sorry you felt like you did! Chaz is a mean girl!

6.     +6   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    So she says that the Rosemary rental is going great--hardly any weeks are left...and that someone wanted to buy and said name your price. Pretty sure that's a big fat lie (realtor was most likely just asking if she'd ever want to sell). If you go online only 1/2 of the summer weeks are taken...NOT a successful house in terms of 30A. I have many friends who own homes and have been fully booked ALL summer for months now. Nice try Chaz...you're pushing it just like the overpriced merch in your stores! :-). And a friend owns a home near hers and says it's small and not that great. MANY better choices to rent.

7.     +4   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    QUOTE (MeMonster @ 29/4/2024, 00:27) 
    So she says that the Rosemary rental is going great--hardly any weeks are left...and that someone wanted to buy and said name your price. Pretty sure that's a big fat lie (realtor was most likely just asking if she'd ever want to sell). If you go online only 1/2 of the summer weeks are taken...NOT a successful house in terms of 30A. I have many friends who own homes and have been fully booked ALL summer for months now. Nice try Chaz...you're pushing it just like the overpriced merch in your stores! :-). And a friend owns a home near hers and says it's small and not that great. MANY better choices to rent.

I thought the same thing after hearing her go on and on bragging about the cottage and then looking it up and seeing plenty of open availability.

8.     +3   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    ONE OF THE REVIEWS:

"The dishwasher was not attached to the countertop securely. It also didn't clean the dishes very well. We saw several large cockroaches in the bathrooms. The master bed mattress was TERRIBLY uncomfortable. On top the of having no support, it felt like it was on a decline and you would slide up against the headboard all night. The guest house had a strange smell."

yuck....

9.     +3   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Sounds like she is going to sell it. That's my guess because there's always a motive. And to get the price she (and her kids, apparently) want, dont you want to have some metric on rental income and percentage of time rented?

10.     +4   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Good point SwipeUp! This economy is terrible and can’t imagine her overhead. Plus out of state tuition! She’s so conniving in her stories. Liar liar liar. Just like the serial cheater. Perfect for each other I guess.
    I think she’s in way over her head.

11.     +7   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    It will be "an offer she couldn't refuse." Just like how everything sells out.

12.     +5   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Agreed. We’ve all noticed how she’s been pushing the Rosemary House rentals in almost every story recently, plus ads on LF. That’s fine. She’s trying to rent it.
    I know they love it there but let’s get real. She is NOT keeping it for ‘US’, her internet strangers, so we can stay there for the full Linen and Flax look and experience. That’s a line of bs so she can use it for a tax deduction, business expense-or to convince people to rent it.

I about spit my coffee out when I heard that story. I guess she thinks her followers are as uneducated as her. Thanks, Chaz. I needed a good laugh. 😂

13.     +6   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    There’s been a lot of speculation or insight here that she bought the Rosemary Beach Cottage without her husband’s approval, putting them in debt which he didn’t want, and that was one of the final straws that led to divorce. Right?

I think today’s story was her answering us. (under the guise of the many dms she receives from followers asking about the cottage, of course.) Her story was telling us how the Rosemary Cottage only came about after her financial advisors told her she needed to invest. It seemed very important to her to explain her version.

In fact, when her ‘honey’ DF walked in, she got up and moved to a different room. She acted nervous, as if she didn’t want him hearing her story.
    Was she nervous that he would interrupt and interject, as he always does, or was she nervous that he’d catch her fabricating the facts? Hmmm…

14.     +4   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Mary03-exactly! I caught that too…it was so fumbled and when u know someone is lying it’s easy to tell and she was definitely making up as she went along. And when she threw out “you know…IRA’s and stuff like that” I was floored. She probably had never heard of one. Oh my—and she thinks she’s going to have her daughter run a store at the beach and live down there half the time?? Ok-we can sit back and watch that!

And the entire exchange with IG not being able to tag items and DF reading tags for her…wth was that? It was like she had never seen her products before.

15.     +2   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    QUOTE (MeMonster @ 29/4/2024, 13:45) 
    Mary03-exactly! I caught that too…it was so fumbled and when u know someone is lying it’s easy to tell and she was definitely making up as she went along. And when she threw out “you know…IRA’s and stuff like that” I was floored. She probably had never heard of one. Oh my—and she thinks she’s going to have her daughter run a store at the beach and live down there half the time?? Ok-we can sit back and watch that!

And the entire exchange with IG not being able to tag items and DF reading tags for her…wth was that? It was like she had never seen her products before.

So I wonder if she will sell it?

902 replies since 13/1/2024, 03:36   144332 views