$2500 Peggy Bundy with a Penis Nose. Pt. 93

« Older   Newer »

1.     +9   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (YouTube Sellout @ 7/3/2024, 19:57) 
    She’s talking like they‘d be out of town/on vacation all the time 😂 (Jawn is always making all the plans, they are no foodies, they don’t want to waste time 😂)

Agree! These hicks travel maybe once annually and if so, it’s generally by car (within a few hundred miles)so She can shop. It’s only been the past few years that this dimwit actually began flying sufficiently to realize that 4” stripper stilettos are not IT for airport travel. Now, their first family air travel to a mass FLA theme park and they are the Travel Advisors. Sharko leading the charge on planning / logistics / hand bag ‘mule’ duty. OY. Maybe she will transform into: Hillbilly Family Travels Channel. How stunted could this entire household be that a trip to Universal was such a revelatory experience? There is absolutely something lurking in the woodpile with that family. I keep hoping the IRS sniffs it out….

2.     +8   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Oh my, I can see it now, Hillbilly Family travels to France, Spain and Italy, to buy direct from the factory, CASH!! Splotchy bald Lisa, turtle back Jawn, big tits Brick and the MIA son, trying to get handbags through TSA customs while the IRS agent and AISE (Italian: External Intelligence and Security Agency) is stopping the flight.
    :confused-smiley-emoticon-1: Bah ha ha!!

3.     +13   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    This video is a masterclass in self indulgence by a dim-witted superficial wannabe.

Maybe it's just me, but going to an amusement park for a couple of days is not exactly a family vacation. Her idea of a family vacation is shopping and being consumed by shopping despite what about spending time with family. While she gushes over the love she has for her "babies" and spending time with them, her brainless subs believe she's a caring wonderful mother and wife.

I agree with what Dora has been saying all along...things don't add up with these people. If they are reselling luxury items for profit, why not invest in real estate or another cash transaction for a much larger profit, unless real estate is risky in North Carolina(?). They must have a large sum of cash considering she spent over $20k just this one weekend alone. Also, why not buy a real worterfront home instead of pretending to have one.

When will she ever understand the meaning of a nonstop or direct flight? In Lisapeak it was a "one way, just an hour" flight to Orlando. Sheesh!

4.     +16   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    You know who once bragged about never using credit for purchases? Teresa Giudice.

5.     +6   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    🚩 red-red-red!!!

6.     +10   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    That was a lot of shopping for a short Universal Studios family vacation 🙄

7.     +13   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (YouTube Sellout @ 3/7/2024, 07:59 PM) 
    And did she share a room with Brooke ?

IDK. At one point she says 2 rooms, each with 2 beds, and then says: ...so each room had an extra bed.
    HUH???
    That math ain't mathin'.
    Unless each suite had 2 bedrooms and they all slept in different rooms?

This video REALLY showcases her crazy on a whole new level.
    What kind of LUNATIC goes to Gucci on a whim bc they need a PARK BAG??? I actually have a crossbody Gucci and would never wear it to a park. You need a small, lightweight bag that is only big enough for essentials.
    Taking pictures of random people at the park??? So. Weird.

8.     +8   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Lot of cute, very lightweight, pickpocket proof, bags out there. There is a group on FB, Travel Fashion Girl, and my gosh do those women travel!! Weeks on end, multi locations! No one is worried about having the right Gucci sneakers to match the bag they decide to not use at the park.
    However, they are always sharing tons of great ideas, from start to finish.

Side note, do not bother to look Lisa, its all beneath you, most everyone leaves the Gucci at home, and no one is talking about a one-way flight, which by the way, is a non-stop flight as Mulva pointed out.

9.     +12   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    So Lisa with all her handbags at home can’t manage to pack a small cross-body to bring with her? Just another excuse to shop. Her shopping addiction is getting worse by the day. It is all she wants to do. Even on vacation, everything revolved around her shopping.

10.     +11   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She bought a belt bag or one to wear across the chest not too long ago, it may have been Lululemon or a designer bag. Did she have the sense to bring one for the park? She probably forgot she already had one just like everything else she buys.

11.     +13   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    What a selfish bitch the woman can’t once go on a family vacation and not make it all about her shopping addiction it’s disgusting it blows my mind 😡 All these years when their children were young never went anywhere further than South Carolina and now those 2 idiots decide to travel by plane I’m surprised because we all know Shark Shirt doesn’t like to fly🙄 and go to a theme park. The kids are older now and as a family a cruise, all inclusive at some exotic island or Atlantis in the Bahamas my favorite that has a water park would be a nice vacation it’s obvious they have a ton load of money 🤣 but no they have to make sure shopaholic momma has high end Malls to get her fix on her designer bags and sneakers and just can't enjoy time with family this is just so sad for her children I don’t give a crap about Jawn he deserves having to deal with his sick wife. She made excuse after excuse why she needed all the bags especially the one she needed for Universal and never used it it’s nuts these fan girls don’t see this! I’m a little confused did I not hear her right that in Florida they are big into barbecue pork or pulled pork and she isn’t use to eating it the woman lives in NC that’s what they are know for this woman lives in a bubble. Bottom line I have no words 😶 with her latest YouTube video she is just so out of control and I don’t think it’s ever going to stop. The only thing that made me so happy I think Wheel had the time of his life and he deserved it♥️

12.     +5   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (rockster @ 7/3/2024, 19:23) 
    The fact that Jawn is fine with all those expensive purchases makes me think even more that there is something shady going on with their finances.

Absolutely 🙌 he is retired now which I’m sure wasn’t his choice and it doesn’t add up and hope the shadiness shines through one day and she losses her mind and has to get professional help👍 Why that turtle 🐢 of a husband allows this I have no clue but it’s sick! I remember watching her first couple videos on YouTube and had to ask permission to buy something boy things have changed and not in a good way.

13.     +2   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Mulva @ 8/3/2024, 03:31) 
    She bought a belt bag or one to wear across the chest not too long ago, it may have been Lululemon or a designer bag. Did she have the sense to bring one for the park? She probably forgot she already had one just like everything else she buys.

Yes, I was just going to say that she has I think 3 Lululemon bags she could have picked from.

14.     +8   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Gosplvr @ 8/3/2024, 02:24) 
    QUOTE (YouTube Sellout @ 3/7/2024, 07:59 PM) 
    And did she share a room with Brooke ?

IDK. At one point she says 2 rooms, each with 2 beds, and then says: ...so each room had an extra bed.
    HUH???

That math ain't mathin'.
    Unless each suite had 2 bedrooms and they all slept in different rooms?

This video REALLY showcases her crazy on a whole new level.
    What kind of LUNATIC goes to Gucci on a whim bc they need a PARK BAG??? I actually have a crossbody Gucci and would never wear it to a park. You need a small, lightweight bag that is only big enough for essentials.
    Taking pictures of random people at the park??? So. Weird.

This woman is certifiably nuts it’s crazy 😜 So disturbing she sits on a bench while her family is having fun watching and taking pictures of strangers and what they are wearing ok that’s so normal 🤣

15.     +5   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (A little North Shore birdie @ 7/3/2024, 01:53) 
    I see Brooke is back at steaming duties.

The girl does need to make a living 🤣 She needs money to buy the new boyfriend clothes from Zara’s while on her mother’s shopping designer spree family vacation😜

887 replies since 31/1/2024, 22:39   97587 views