Darlene the Delete Queen, erased her past so it wouldn't be seen. A new fresh start she says is happening, but all her fewd is mush & fattening Pt. 42

« Older   Newer »

1. Two!muchstuff
        +12   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I didn’t see the whole salmon sandwich segment, (I ff Darlene’s videos a lot) so I went back to check it out. I’m shocked because she’s talking about her mother as though she’s passed away!
    :in-disbelief-smiley-emoticon:

I don’t know why I’m surprised as she does it all the time, but the salmon sandwich memories are particularly nauseating the way she’s describes. Also see what you were all talking about with the “my husband” lovey dovey talk. :sick:

Did Darlene wash that cucumber beforehand and wrap it in her own plastic wrap? Or is it in plastic wrapping from the store? Because she put it down on the cutting board where she is about to make her sandwiches, cut through the plastic, and then cut up the cucumber for her sandwiches. Am I crazy for never putting items in their store wrappings on food surfaces, (she puts the bread there too), for removing the plastic wrap first, washing the cucumber, then cutting it? I just think of that plastic wrapped item having been held by several hands, having been on a conveyor belt at the register, where many other items have been, been necessarily handled by the cashier who may also be handling cash, then handled by the bagging person. Maybe I’m too squeamish. Obviously Darlene’s kitchen customs aren’t making her sick.

And I wash my hands after touching and opening cans before handling bread. Overkill perhaps, but those are my kitchen customs. :D

QUOTE (Kishaswonkytits2 @ 9/4/2024, 23:25) 
    Didn’t darliar say that she was only going to show her plate from now on? Also, in this new vlog she said she didn’t want leftovers! What fucking planet is she on now? I sww she bout more orange juice so she can get her drink on! :drunk-smiley-emoticon:

Sorry for the typos…..jeez

We’ve been wondering that a lot today, as her contradictions are getting too many to count.

1003 replies since 4/3/2024, 00:55   35298 views