Darlene the Delete Queen, erased her past so it wouldn't be seen. A new fresh start she says is happening, but all her fewd is mush & fattening Pt. 42

« Older   Newer »

1. Two!muchstuff
        +9   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Eyedunno
    ”Uncaring, unfeeling, vicious, unsympathetic, narcissistic bitch”

Yes! That’s it, Eyedunno. I thought it was either you or Cynbad. Yes, we’ve all said and thought as much, but still, you said it all in one sentence, lol. I love it! And I’m keeping it for real life applications when necessary, because there are many others out there who fit the bill. Darlene is not an anomaly, which makes all her antics even less surprising really.

The unsanitary practices in that kitchen. 🤢 But then she wipes her hands on her ass, goes back to touching food after feeding the dogs and, sweeps crumbs, etc. onto the floor too so what can we expect.

Yes, how could I forget! At this point nothing is surprising.

Kayla M
    That cucumber was probably touched by 20 people & yet she had it on a board she is using to make sandwiches. :yucky:

That’s exactly what leaped out at me, Kayla. I don’t hear all of Darlene’s babble (tune out) but some things I do notice in the moment, even if I forget afterwards. I bet she didn’t wash the cantaloupe before cutting it either. I’m not going back to check but it was probably on the same cutting board she puts the bread on. Does refrigerating sandwiches kill germs, lol.

Hannah1984
    On the earthquake, I'd have to disagree it had anything to do with Dar falling over - that would've been a 9 on the Richter Scale . . :snickering:

Lol, Hannah! You’re noted for your erudition and humor on this thread. Sorry to hear that you’ve been so ill for two weeks.

I noticed Cornflake Queen hasn’t been around in a while. She always brings the hilarious gifs. I wish we had a compilation of all the Darlene gifs and photos somewhere, now that Darlene has tried erase her past.

The internet never forgets, Darlene. Just so you know.

1003 replies since 4/3/2024, 00:55   35281 views