Darlene the Delete Queen, erased her past so it wouldn't be seen. A new fresh start she says is happening, but all her fewd is mush & fattening Pt. 42

« Older   Newer »

1. Two!muchstuff
        +14   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Hannah1984
    Ramble away, Hannah. You never “ramble” without a point, purpose and a great evaluation.

Crusty Pie
    Great assessment, Crusty.

CheapAssMustard
    Always appreciate your logical thinking, CAM. And yes, that’s one amazing slimming mirror illusion, for the reason you state. All your diet suggestions are too straight forward and healthy for Darlene. Her food has to come in a man made package of some sort.

Also, “Petawawa’s 350lb lemming” Lol!

Kayla M
    She was making her protein coffee & was STARVING. That mini Clif bar wasn't going to be enough, so she grabbed a bigger one.

Why is she always “starving” anyway. Darlene should really reconsider her choice of words. Dr. Now would tell her that if she didn’t eat for another year she wouldn’t starve. (He said that to a patient who was a lot heavier than Darlene and he said four years, lol). One of her fans suggested that she learned it was okay to feel hungry. Darlene acts as though if she doesn’t get food into her system immediately she’s a bit hungry, she’ll keel over from starvation.

Let's see, I find her to be a narcissist, controlling bitch

And to think I was trying to be coy about it above, lol. Glad you said it, Kayla. That’s what I think too.

She really is all about the marketing. If the wrapper looks good, she buys it.

Yes. She’s a marketer’s dream customer.

So many funny one liners and comments from everyone! Lol!

1003 replies since 4/3/2024, 00:55   35311 views