Darlene the Delete Queen, erased her past so it wouldn't be seen. A new fresh start she says is happening, but all her fewd is mush & fattening Pt. 42

« Older   Newer »

1. Two!muchstuff
        +13   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Eyedunno @ 21/4/2024, 12:16) 
    Years ago I was in a weight loss program with a qualified, licensed, nutritionist (not a Youtuber or TikToker - lol). She told me that just because you feel hungry, doesn't mean you are...you could be thirsty. Darlene must be thirsty all the time when her only fluids are coffee, vodka/OJ and, I suspect, pop/soda. Plus eating salt by the pound.

The other thing I learned was to have a tablespoon of peanut butter if feeling peckish. I'm always drinking water and for the most part, eating properly but still sometimes (rarely) need that tablespoon of peanut butter.

Hey Darlene since your mind is ALWAYS on food, maybe learn about food and how and where we get nutrients, protein, good fats, bad fats, etc. No? Okay then, you just keep being the obstinate know-it-all you are and continue to fail. Everyone here has been giving you great advice for years and had you bothered to learn from it, you'd likely be in a much better place right now with your weight.

That’s true, Eye. Thirst is misinterpreted as hunger. Yes, Darlene must be thirsty all the time considering what she consumes. All those salty snacks and processed foods alone. Thank goodness now she has her
    SPOILER (click to view)
    BUBBA
    so all that may change, lol.

I rarely feel hungry to the point of saying I’m starving myself. It’s amazing what a diet based on non-processed foods and sufficient water can do.

Good suggestion for Darlene to do some real research about nutrition. But we know Darlene, she doesn’t want to hear hard truths and facts. Seems her weight loss journey has to be her way or not at all. That’s the choice she’s limited herself to.

1003 replies since 4/3/2024, 00:55   35280 views