Darlene the Delete Queen, erased her past so it wouldn't be seen. A new fresh start she says is happening, but all her fewd is mush & fattening Pt. 42

« Older   Newer »

1. Two!muchstuff
        +14   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Lol, there’s Darlene in the comments agreeing with her superfan Donna that she’d buy organic (I assume fruits and vegetables) too if the prices weren’t so high. What’s the point of that for someone like Darlene who consistently buys fast foods anyway? Are those drive thru chains offering organic options now? I don’t know. Maybe she wants to avoid pesticides. With the minuscule amount of fruits and vegetables Darlene consumes pesticides probably won’t affect her anyway.

Those screenshots, CAM! Darlene was positively svelte before compared to now. She’s not only equaled out the bust to belly ratio, (lol Socal), but she’s filled out the wrinkles in the jeans. No more saggy bottom.

Darlene’s kitchen wipe down. She wipes the stove top then wipes the hood over the stove, then the countertop, all with the same cloth! Nice way to spread any stovetop residue around. Not to mention, her weird idea of clear kitchen counters.

I don’t hate the way her hair looks being up, but I hate the way she sucks on that BUBBA straw.

1003 replies since 4/3/2024, 00:55   35298 views