Darlene the Delete Queen, erased her past so it wouldn't be seen. A new fresh start she says is happening, but all her fewd is mush & fattening Pt. 42

« Older   Newer »

1. Two!muchstuff
        +13   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    CheapAssMustard

Did she really flex with Kerrygold cheese! Lol. Remember when Jen Ross used to flex with Kerrygold butter? Meanwhile, it’s the most commonly used butter where I live and has been since I was a child. Everyone bought Kerrygold. Same for Dr. Teals. It’s now imported all the way from the US but still isn’t that expensive here. I buy it myself, but I wouldn’t brag about it.

Hannah1984
    Back on the bubble bath . . Does anyone else find it creepy how Darlene often brings up her bath time? Maybe it's just me, but it seems too personal and at the same time much too mundane to be worthy of so much mention. It's not as though this is some beauty guru or even a couple of girlfriends chatting privately. She's a public YTuber who's not even renowned for personal hygiene, let alone an interest in skincare.

Forget our comedy around Darlene getting stuck in the tub for a moment, it's her emphasis on soaking in the bath that doesn't feel right. It's as if she's inviting voyeurism, or enjoys the idea of imposing herself upon others inappropriately, albeit via the image she forces into the viewer's mind eye.

I find it creepy, Hannah. You’re right - it’s too personal, yet such a mundane thing to mention. Also inappropriate (and juvenile) for a woman of her age. It’s really as though she thinks, as mg points out, that it’s the height of luxury or something, especially when combined with the wonderful elixirs created by Dr. Teal, that amazing sorcerer who can add soporifics to bath gel to induce sleep, and still sell for under ten dollars at your drug store.

I don’t know if it’s occurred to Darlene that it’s a bit voyeuristic to force her viewers to imagine her body in a tub, or to ponder the logistics of getting her body in her small tub, and to consider the physics of mass vs water displacement invoked in that exercise, etc., but Darlene is not exactly a bright bulb so maybe she’s never thought about it. She doesn’t think through so many of her tall tales anyway. Even today, she thinks she can fob off some vague allusions to being more social and doing activities merely in passing without explanation and that everyone will take what she says is true for granted.

I also find it voyeuristic and unsettling when she brings up in detail what she eats, and talks about something being delicious, or worse, talks about her degree of satiety with whatever she’s consumes. Or when she talks about “starving”. That’s even worse to me. Darlene is too overweight to even mention these subjects in public. It’s a bit cringey, at least to me.

1003 replies since 4/3/2024, 00:55   35298 views