Darlene the Delete Queen, erased her past so it wouldn't be seen. A new fresh start she says is happening, but all her fewd is mush & fattening Pt. 42

« Older   Newer »

1.     +8   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Oh Steve you old romantic you, giving Dar a hug over salmon sandwiches .. I was just a little sick in my throat when she said that..
    Once again the magic happens on her kitchen bench.. more leftovers than what she served up, obviously she ate hers and then put the rest in containers for the next day, no way did she leave that much food to fill those containers.

2.     +10   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    It’s the deception for me…one day it’s all about her and her journey (she ain’t nowhere but crazy)…

Why the lies and pretending…anyone who watches more than once will here the lies and contradictions (which are rarely addressed)

I’m still laughing about her saying people quit their jobs for YouTube…a lot of folks where working from home AND doing YouTube…they already had a solid work ethic…she doesn’t…she couldn’t hold down a job now…she’s spent most of her life making excuses to get out of work…

There’s no reason she can’t get something part time…her big, lazy ass can’t even get her SN son to his happiness…she does nothing but shop and waste time moving stuff around when she just spent a week writing it down…

A big, funky smelly weirdo

3.     +8   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    why is she talking so fast?

4.     +12   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    im way behind got 2 to watch .
    She is posting longer videos for more ADS to play so she is needing the money it appears that is the only reason you make more money on YT is adsense. standard minimum to make money on YT = 8 min videos, but longer means more ads.

she thinks this is fresh for her, could be right in her head. but how long will that last? the editing she hates so the longer the video the longer the editing I cannot see her keeping this up much longer BUT if she needs money then it will continue!, she will get paid from yt and prob take a break for a while, seems to be her M.O
    I
    put this down below on the weekend and forgot to post:

just noticed her info about her channel, perhaps im late to notice but thought id post cause wow its a doozy ! April 6,2024

Welcome to A Peek Inside. My name is Darlene and I have been happily married for over 25 years with two amazing children and two handsome pups. I've been doing YouTube since 2016 but decided to have a fresh start in 2024. My focus now is giving a little peek into my journey as a woman that was a military spouse, stay at home mom and homemaker that enjoyed those years but many of those things have changed with my husband's retirement and the children getting older and I am feeling a little lost with what my purpose when it's just the dogs and I alone. I will be sharing lots of things from my kitchen and keeping our home tidy and cozy and also sharing the ups and downs of life.

April 3rd this was her info about her channel

Welcome to my channel A Peek Inside. I have been doing YouTube for many years and a lot has changed over that time with YouTube but also just in day to day life and I felt like it was time for a fresh start. It is 2024 and I am starting over with my kitchen and organization and cooking and shopping and thought it would be great to start my channel over and share the journey. As always we will take it video by video and keep it as real as possible.

5.     +9   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Chortle2 @ 9/4/2024, 14:33) 
    im way behind got 2 to watch .
    She is posting longer videos for more ADS to play so she is needing the money it appears that is the only reason you make more money on YT is adsense. standard minimum to make money on YT = 8 min videos, but longer means more ads.

she thinks this is fresh for her, could be right in her head. but how long will that last? the editing she hates so the longer the video the longer the editing I cannot see her keeping this up much longer BUT if she needs money then it will continue!, she will get paid from yt and prob take a break for a while, seems to be her M.O
    I
    put this down below on the weekend and forgot to post:

just noticed her info about her channel, perhaps im late to notice but thought id post cause wow its a doozy ! April 6,2024

Welcome to A Peek Inside. My name is Darlene and I have been happily married for over 25 years with two amazing children and two handsome pups. I've been doing YouTube since 2016 but decided to have a fresh start in 2024. My focus now is giving a little peek into my journey as a woman that was a military spouse, stay at home mom and homemaker that enjoyed those years but many of those things have changed with my husband's retirement and the children getting older and I am feeling a little lost with what my purpose when it's just the dogs and I alone. I will be sharing lots of things from my kitchen and keeping our home tidy and cozy and also sharing the ups and downs of life.

April 3rd this was her info about her channel

Welcome to my channel A Peek Inside. I have been doing YouTube for many years and a lot has changed over that time with YouTube but also just in day to day life and I felt like it was time for a fresh start. It is 2024 and I am starting over with my kitchen and organization and cooking and shopping and thought it would be great to start my channel over and share the journey. As always we will take it video by video and keep it as real as possible.

Nice catch I noticed it as well but forgot mentioning it. Tell us you love alone Darlene without telling us right?

6.     +11   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    April 9, 2024 NOT Veda Vlog # 3 Weekend In The Kitchen -Food Prep -Meals

:yucky:

Just Food. This is her content now, JUST FOOD. It's also one of the worst things she could have picked because DARLENE CAN'T COOK.

I'd be happier if she at least admitted this & wanted to improve. But no. We have to sit through this nonsense & watch her time after time ruin food.

I do see in the thumbnail, plates with crappy sandwiches & melon. That must be for Stupid. OK Dar, the rules still stand, unless I SEE him take that plate, this is all a lie.

Video

7.     +14   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    I thought I would share this adorable photo of Pat from the eclipse party they had yesterday. I love that she's living her best life and that Darlene keeps her distance from her. Let the woman live her life and not have to deal with Darlene's misery.
    Attached Image
    FB_IMG_1712614044209

8.     +10   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Awww..go Pat!!! :happy:

9.     +13   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Pat watching the eclipse. Darlene watching her fridge. Sounds about right. :lol: Pat in her retirement home has more varied activities than Darlene with her food haul can even dream about.

10.     +8   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    I’m loving the “handicapped” parking behind her…these ladies are seriously on the move :yellow-laughing-smiley-emoticon

11.     +11   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (my groceries @ 9/4/2024, 17:57) 
    I’m loving the “handicapped” parking behind her…these ladies are seriously on the move :yellow-laughing-smiley-emoticon

They are. They have a daily walking group followed by wine club. I would love to live in a retirement like Pat's when I'm her age. Just living my best life until the end.

12.     +12   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Look at how Pat kept her jawline and neck well into her 80’s. Darlene lost hers years ago. And it’s never coming back. :lol:

13.     +11   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    The evidence:
    SPOILER (click to view)
    IMG_1798-17126801447244

14.     +10   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Two!muchstuff @ 9/4/2024, 18:23) 
    Look at how Pat kept her jawline and neck well into her 80’s. Darlene lost hers years ago. And it’s never coming back. :lol:

Darlene looks exactly like her father but with bad hair. Her father did have a nice smile which she doesn't have. I know Darlene always talked about her father as of he was the only one that loved her. I'm starting to believe he didn't spoil her as she claims. It's just another story she likes to tell for sympathy.

15.     +13   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Boy, Darlene's laying it on thick these days regarding Steve - I don't think she says his name anymore, it's just "My Husband."

In today's video, My Husband allegedly complimented her on how she trims the rind off of a cantaloupe and she said she really appreciated his feedback, LOL! I guess that's like rocket science in the Travis house - preparing fruit! Steve really has to scrape the bottom of the barrel to find things on which to compliment Darlene, I guess. He must realize he needs to keep encouraging that moron. And then he allegedly gave her a hug for making a couple of mushy salmon salad sandwiches - while she had the audacity to say she and her husband love doing little, thoughtful gestures for each other and she knows not everyone has a relationship like theirs. Yes, the rest of us can only dream of having a marriage like the Travises. What gestures does Steve make? Keep his military memorabilia off the main floor so it's not a conversation piece when they "entertain" with their precious Canadian Tire bench? Know better than to irk Darlene by asking for a second burger at dinner??

The woman with zero friends has insight into how other people's relationships work.

Screenshot_20240409-133526

Screenshot_20240409-133547

Once again, here is the one documented, heartfelt, irrefutable gesture Steve has made to Darlene. She hasn't shown any other gestures. No Valentine's Day flowers (that she could have bought for herself anyway), no birthday presents. I have no idea what he does other than stand around with his hands in his pockets while waiting for dinner. There is zero proof they have an enviable marriage.

Screenshot_20231230-1429032

1003 replies since 4/3/2024, 00:55   35313 views