Darlene the Delete Queen, erased her past so it wouldn't be seen. A new fresh start she says is happening, but all her fewd is mush & fattening Pt. 42

« Older   Newer »

1.     +13   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Two!muchstuff @ 9/4/2024, 17:46) 
    Pat watching the eclipse. Darlene watching her fridge. Sounds about right. :lol: Pat in her retirement home has more varied activities than Darlene with her food haul can even dream about.

:hearty-laugh:

I love how all of Darlene's favorite memories of her mom are about her mom doing stuff for her while Dar sat on her ass. And Dar did let her mom do as much as possible right up until it became too hard for an elderly woman to do such things, like cook a big holiday dinner.

2.     +12   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Thanks for the birthday wishes. Celebrated with friends one day and family another.
    :6792:

Aww, thanks Kayla M . Birthday twinsies with your sister. I was born on my parents’ wedding anniversary. I’m number 6 of 7 kids so by then it was, here’s another one. 😂

How adorable is Pat? 🥰 And I love the half moon treat. She seems to be in a great place who take care of ensuring all are having fun. I love that for her!!

my groceries you are on 🔥 😂

3.     +11   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    lol, CheapAssMustard . She is one crazy, delusional wackadoodle.

She’s completely immersed in fantasyland at this point.

:5153:

4.     +13   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    And you know Darlene is green with envy…

Her mother seems to be happy and thriving…Dar is resentful of that

5.     +10   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (my groceries @ 9/4/2024, 20:42) 
    And you know Darlene is green with envy…

Her mother seems to be happy and thriving…Dar is resentful of that

Makes me super happy. 😁

6.     +13   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    CYNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
    just catching up on comments :)

U r right on with your list and then some- NAH im not boasting about myself or AM I? lol

I love how we all have something a lil different to say about dar and her videos and someone here always catches something we all dont catch and so forth or see it differently or all laugh at her face and how its unfortunate that she looks so ugly ;)
    and I cant help but laugh and love that we ask others if others if they saw it that way or did she just say that? or wtf does that mean
    and is that a dig or is that a lie AND someone is always willing to help us out with our questions we ask in our posts n such. THE BEST !

Thank you cyn you crack me up as well and I enjoy reading you!!

These longer videos are just killing me of late I cant seem to sit and watch I have to take breaks and often Im really off her train ride and then its the next day and im like wow I still havent watched her garbage its becoming like the dentist to me, Ill go if I have to but im not gonna like it AND yes ive had some hard lessons about that in my life waiting too long and then suffering more so!
    and delaying this clown faces videos puts me right back in that dentist chair begging for relief ! LOLOLOL

Its just the repetitiveness of her and what she posts and maybe hoping something different will happen. it doesnt
    and she is just content in doing just that, repeating and its year after year no matter what she says. Claims 2020 then says nOpe wait friends 2021 it will all be different
    and then oh its 2022 I finally figured it all out and im doing A B C
    2023 is Im so done with being overweight ! we bought bikes and I go on the treadmill daily and and and
    BUT NOW 2024 is IT FRIENDS ! LOL And its only IT after I deleted my 8 yrs on yt but ya its a fresh start YA ! OK

Today it was interesting to hear her answer the questions or maybe not todays video but saying the family is ALL GREAT etc. and that it is NOW? time to sep those videos from the ones she wants to do NOW! but its nothing to do with things not going well in her family etc.

LIESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS She was told and scolded and TOLD to get that shit off YT its ruining my life ( Hubby ) and Sarah has a new guy in her life and she most certainly doesnt want HIM or his FAMILY or HIS friends SEEING the terrible videos she posted over the years especially of HERSELF and her bro. IE bath time and shaving.

Then the sister said enough along with her nieces etc. the extended family said get rid of those I dont care how but none of our friends or family etc etc want to see those and we dont want them to do a google search etc and see YOU and the mess you have created
    on our backs etc.

I mean they could have had an intervention, because SECOND hand embarrassement < (spelling is wrong i hate this word) is a real thing and Im pretty sure that is what happened.
    they know we know about RISE and the retirement and that is a direct result of DARLENE ! sharing too much.
    BUT again I think Sarah brought it up . new man new friends ETC is the catalyst and perhaps she mentioned it to her DAD First and they sat her down.
    and the personal family stuff was deleted. but then she prob was in a huff about it and deleted it all !! I can see her doing that. SEE ! see what I did !
    And now people are mentioning and she can put back the food ones. but she has to be careful so its more work for her in the end perhaps but I love that for her.

They asked her years ago to stop filming us she had a hard time with that and still snuck stuff in.
    then it was film our feet then if you MUST but then it got NONE not our feet or hands NOTHING

ANd then it was STOP talking about us !! and most certainly her sister said that along time ago as she hasnt mentioned her in years let along stupids family And stupid would second hand embarrasment< i hate that word im too lazy to look up proper spelling! sorry :)) as well with work folks and new work folk and on and on with HIS side of the family.
    I know alot of words IM typing but I kinda think Im right
    and perhaps STUPID threatened her with the marriage ending if she didnt do as they ask.

HE had to know about the giving her the finger video and how it was shown here so many times OR Maybe he just took a peek HERE not too long ago or was told to and put his foot down.

Anyways that was a rambling post!
    I might be back later to share on todays video. BUT Im still watching changing of the seasons, and more planner crap spoken and it works ! wait no it doesnt OH IT DOES ! i love this planner and that planner and now its memory keeping and I dont like my planners this year lol
    A FAMILY OF 3 plus a couple extra perhaps for dinner AND SHE HAD TO POST A MENU ON THE FRIDGE ????? WTF ?

its 4 or 5 people. She is bonkers ! just tell them ffs. there is something wrong with her. she is in such denial about the life she is living. and its always someone else life SHE Wants. all her ideas are never her own they are stolen from others that she watches on SM and she watches alot of SM !! ok done ! bbl or tomorrow

7.     +10   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    I can’t promise that I’m done posting for the day…I had a lot to say earlier but I feel I missed something important

8.     +12   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    For someone who never did much of anything with her mom except use her as babysitting and holiday catering services, Darlene needs years to grieve over her still-living mom who seems to be doing at least reasonably well in her retirement home and enjoying life.

All of this "I've been grieving for the past two years which is why I couldn't accomplish anything" is bogus - totally bogus, man, LOL!

And Andrew has been enjoying full-time RISE for just shy of two years.

It's taking Darlene years to adjust to this?

Andrew and Patricia are out of her hair and she's still unhappy.

What does it take for Dar to be happy? For Patricia to become a styrofoam memorial bird and Andrew to live permanently at the space station?

9.     +12   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Another fridge tour and Darlene is showing off all the strawberries and cucumber she bought. I sometimes feel like she buys things because she has FOMO on a great deal. Are they really going to eat 3 big cucumbers and 4 pounds of strawberries before they spoil? That little tiny bit of cut up strawberries for lunch was supposed to have served 3 people and there were leftovers? If that is what they consider a serving of fruit/veggies for 3 people, they will never get through what they have in the fridge (also explains the morbid obesity).

I love how she said she put the food out and let everyone help themselves because that's they way she does it on Saturdays :XD: I have been watching Darlene since the beginning and she has never allowed anyone to help themselves in the kitchen. Just proof she watches here, because it is often mentioned how she controls the food. And only Darlene would have a rule that you can help yourself on Saturdays but not during the week :XD: But I would bet my paycheque that Darlene doled out the food like she always does.

That tiny container of chilli was not an adequate portion for a young man!

Gross food prep :sick: Unwashed mushrooms!

Another fridge tour! She is absolutely obsessed. She wants to get everything where she wants it? She is very happy with it? That is just weird. The only time I rearranged my fridge is when I put in new groceries. I certainly do not go through my fridge, film it and fondle all my cheese, cream and cucumbers. In a recent video she talked about how she gets to the store the first day of a sale so she can get the freshest produce, yet she lets fresh green beans sit there for 2 weeks? She says she didn't "have a plan", but the realty is she often does not include many vegetables with her meals. Anyone else would steam the beans and have them as a side one night, but Darlene let's them rot in the fridge. She obviously knows they were there. She does 3 fridge tours a day. And her fresh peppers get chopped up and frozen!

Another dig, she knows not everyone can "afford" hello fresh. I like how Andrew's meal sits drying out on the stove while she cooks her meal. Now he will get a cold, dry pasta meal. And she shows supper being ready at 3:24 in the afternoon. I bet she didn't serve it until 5.

That's as far as I can go. Still 10 minutes left but I am done, I cannot believe what she puts out as content!

10.     +11   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    "Fondling my cheese," bwahahahaha!

The two week old, rotten green beans kill me. Why didn't Ms. fReSH PrOduCe freeze them in time if she couldn't bring herself to eat them? She opened up a can of fruit cocktail to eat instead of using the fresh peppers - her favorite vegetable - she ended up freezing, or the fresh blueberries she said she's had for a week - oops, that's a muffin ingredient. Nope. Instead, she let that fresh produce she rushes out to the store to buy at 8am sit there while she opened a can of fruit that was probably canned months ago.

Dar prioritized finishing that gross, store-bought mayo salad thing, though. She ate the boxed cake mix cookies she made the other week that she said were awful and a waste - which is why they were being stored in a container and weren't in the compost. One doesn't store inedible food. She ate those cookies anyway, while her super duper, freshest of the fresh produce decomposed in the Buick she monitors more than Andrew.

11.     +8   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    I remember now…

I heard that fool say she doesn’t like leftovers…gawd, I don’t wanna go find the time stamp but she said it…

Darlene, I’m embarrassed for you

12.     +10   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (my groceries @ 10/4/2024, 01:09) 
    I remember now…

I heard that fool say she doesn’t like leftovers…gawd, I don’t wanna go find the time stamp but she said it…

Darlene, I’m embarrassed for you

It goes with her:

"I love to cook."

"We don't snack much anymore."

"We can't finish a bag of chips before they go stale."

"We don't eat a lot of bread."

"We don't eat as much cheese as we used to." *shows drawer full of cheese*

"I don't like a lot of cheese on my pizza." *covers pizza in cheese*

"I don't like too much pasta." *shows two huge bins packed full with two dozen packages of pasta*

"I love fresh produce and shop based on produce sales." *I had throw away my two week old green beans and my bell peppers and blue berries need using up asap*

"Cake helps me lose weight." *videos speak for themselves*

13.     +9   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Eyedunno
    She is one crazy, delusional wackadoodle.

:yellow-laughing-smiley-emoticon

I agree, Eyedunno. Someone recently, in the last couple of days, had a great line describing Darlene, using the word narcissistic. I can’t find it now but whoever said that … perfect. If anyone remembers, or whoever said it, please repeat!

CheapAssMustard

What does it take for Dar to be happy? For Patricia to become a styrofoam memorial bird and Andrew to live permanently at the space station?

:hearty-laugh:

Hilarious, CAM. She’ll take those options, and one for “my husband”. Where would she want him sent? Just transfer the salary checks to her account and be on his way.

14.     +12   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Didn’t darliar say that she was only going to show her plate from now on? Also, in this new vlog she said she didn’t want leftovers! What fucking planet is she on now? I sww she bout more orange juice so she can get her drink on! :drunk-smiley-emoticon:

Sorry for the typos…..jeez

15.     +12   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I didn’t see the whole salmon sandwich segment, (I ff Darlene’s videos a lot) so I went back to check it out. I’m shocked because she’s talking about her mother as though she’s passed away!
    :in-disbelief-smiley-emoticon:

I don’t know why I’m surprised as she does it all the time, but the salmon sandwich memories are particularly nauseating the way she’s describes. Also see what you were all talking about with the “my husband” lovey dovey talk. :sick:

Did Darlene wash that cucumber beforehand and wrap it in her own plastic wrap? Or is it in plastic wrapping from the store? Because she put it down on the cutting board where she is about to make her sandwiches, cut through the plastic, and then cut up the cucumber for her sandwiches. Am I crazy for never putting items in their store wrappings on food surfaces, (she puts the bread there too), for removing the plastic wrap first, washing the cucumber, then cutting it? I just think of that plastic wrapped item having been held by several hands, having been on a conveyor belt at the register, where many other items have been, been necessarily handled by the cashier who may also be handling cash, then handled by the bagging person. Maybe I’m too squeamish. Obviously Darlene’s kitchen customs aren’t making her sick.

And I wash my hands after touching and opening cans before handling bread. Overkill perhaps, but those are my kitchen customs. :D

QUOTE (Kishaswonkytits2 @ 9/4/2024, 23:25) 
    Didn’t darliar say that she was only going to show her plate from now on? Also, in this new vlog she said she didn’t want leftovers! What fucking planet is she on now? I sww she bout more orange juice so she can get her drink on! :drunk-smiley-emoticon:

Sorry for the typos…..jeez

We’ve been wondering that a lot today, as her contradictions are getting too many to count.

1003 replies since 4/3/2024, 00:55   35280 views