Darlene the Delete Queen, erased her past so it wouldn't be seen. A new fresh start she says is happening, but all her fewd is mush & fattening Pt. 42

« Older   Newer »

1.     +15   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    I think my favorite still was when she got all handsy with Steve at the pub for lunch and he was not having it and pulled his hand away while she was filming.

2.     +15   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Two!muchstuff I’m so happy I wasn’t the only one to notice Darlenes lack of hygiene in the kitchen! 😂
    I’m starting to think she waits days to film again because they’re all sick. Between that breeding ground for germs cutting board or her feeding the dogs & never properly washing anything (including herself) I don’t know how she hasn’t poisoned anyone yet.

SophiaPetrillo Aww that’s so cute that your grandmother called you her treasure too. ❤️ My grandfather on the other hand calls everyone ‘doll.’ 😂

She still watches most of the videos with me & often says ‘wasn’t this supposed to be new?’ Or ‘when will the new start?’ 😂 We can’t figure it out either & just think she hid every video to hope people don’t remember how awful a person she is, along with all the promises she’s made over & over. We remember her big plans last April that only led to her gaining weight. I guess she didn’t want anyone watching them.
    I admit that we sit over coffee & have lots of fun together watching her videos. My grandmother definitely thinks she’s doing her best to hide what’s going on, but is declining in every video.
    We hope to hear the truth one day.

Welcomefiends Was that the side hug he gave her? I seem to remember one of those impersonal side hugs that wasn’t really a hug 😂 But can’t remember if it was Vlogmas or VEDA either. But even when he would be on camera, he was always awkward around her. They acted like strangers with each other. He’s been seen on camera rolling his eyes (thanks to Socalgal showing that) to completely ignoring her across a table on a ‘date’ that SophiaPetrillo reminded us of.
    Could you imagine being on a date with your husband where you need to playfully scratch his hands while he’s on the phone & he pulls away? 😂 C’mon, that was ridiculous & sad all at the same time.

Even years before this, she told us the ‘spark’ was gone. That was before he moved back home full time. I’m guessing when he did move back (those videos of her freaking out were GOLD!) that spark turned into a full blown fire! 🔥🔥🔥 She was a mess & in General mode issuing orders & commanding where he could even put his belongings. Oh man, I’m so nostalgic for that time. Darlene, please put your videos back 🙏🏻

Ahhhhh the good old days. Yea, good old days. Isn’t it weird that her FRESH & NEW is the same as years ago? The only difference is never showing the people she keeps talking about. Makes her look even more pathetic & lonely.

Oh well, at least I can laugh with my grandmother & then come here & laugh with all of you. I’m having a great time! ❤️🤗

3.     +14   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Courtesy of Cornflake Queen, Darlene documenting her wonderful marriage during a breakfast date in which she and Steve are both clearly in the moment, enjoying each other's company, LOL! She's trying to manufacture a narrative for YT content and he's on his phone, ignoring her attempt to get attention.

"Not everyone has a relationship like ours." And thank God for that!

xeLguB

Edited by CheapAssMustard - 4/11/2024, 04:50 PM

4.     +10   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    There’s no tricking Steve this time…no fake pregnancy

5.     +14   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Let me start off by apologizing for omitting Hannah & CQ from my Bakery List!!! You are most certainly Loved! 🥰

HANNAH: Your posts read like a gripping dissertation I can't put down! ( admittedly, I have to look up some of your most excellent vocabulary) I admire your writing technique peppered with Dar-hilarity!!

And CQ: You are the GIF Queen of the Bakery!! Side-splitting Fun!! MISS YOU!

Happy Belated Birthday Eyedunno!! 🎂

GIANT TAAGAR.....🤔 Drives me NUTS! "Lions & Taagars and Bears...Oh My!"

And Yes, Crusty....Dirty Dar with her Dirty Mushrooms!!

Screenshot_20240409_103643_YouTube

And Yes, Two!, She has dirty-bird cukes too! And she wastes 1/4 of it, threw the top away!:

Screenshot_20240411_171423_YouTube

I all but Barffed up my own phlegm while witnessing the butter and soupy-salmon sandwiches with 2 week old salmonella mac salad.....🤪

And in her gravely voice she likes "CUUKING" AND "See-Laan-Tro" !! 😆

I thought that video speed was on high...but nope...just on the verge of a manic blow out- Dar!

She misses when she used to go to her mom's house at lunch time and her Mom would ask her if she wanted lunch....and Dar said...."Well, Yah!!!!" (Insert sarcastic tone....bitch) so, I certainly agree that Selfish, melting clay face Dar mourns everything her Mom used to DO for her. Poor, over worked Dar has to actually ADULT now at almost 50!! The poor COW (AS Chortle2 would say! 😂)

DIRTY BIRD...DIRTY HOUSE..DIRTY YARD...DIRTY CORNERS OF HER CROOKED MOUTH

Screenshot_20240409_103643_YouTube-17128739171037

6.     +11   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (CheapAssMustard @ 4/12/2024, 06:47 AM) 
    Courtesy of Cornflake Queen, Darlene documenting her wonderful marriage during a breakfast date in which she and Steve are both clearly in the moment, enjoying each other's company, LOL! She's trying to manufacture a narrative for YT content and he's on his phone, ignoring her attempt to get attention.

"Not everyone has a relationship like ours." And thank God for that!

xeLguB

Im embarrassed for her

7.     +12   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    It's interesting how Darlene has no clue when she should be embarrassed, no insight into matters she should keep to herself because they reflect poorly upon her. Not that she should pretend to be someone she's not, but it's fascinating how the very things we've cringed at are the things she went out of her way to tell/show anyone and everyone.

And now Darlene hopes she's erased it all, LOL!

8.     +13   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I think you're right Kayla, it was a side hug. She was in the kitchen and he came in for a minute to talk to her and gave her a quick "hug".

I can't imagine myself uploading some of these scenes. Noone on the internet will see my husband flipping me the bird or ignoring me by looking at his phone. He wouldn't do that to me to begin with, but even if he was joking I wouldn't upload it!! Maybe any attention is good attention with her.

I was late to the Dar-game but I watched many of her vlogmas and veda videos when I was dealing with an injury/sick days so there wasn't much else to do lol.But I am hoping maybe she will make them public again. I think she's trying to get away from some of the things we say here (like accountability for her diet/weight and her documented treatment of Andrew).

9.     +13   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I think it is hilarious that Darlene erased all the evidence, but we have so many screen shots saved here. All it has done is made us go and dig up all the cringy things she has said/done.

10.     +8   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Is Darlene wearing a diabetic monitor? I heard beeps in one of her fridge show, the one where she babbled on about her bubba cup. When I first watched it I thought it was MRTW alarm. He uses one.

11.     +12   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (TheTruckersWife @ 4/12/2024, 09:55 PM) 
    Is Darlene wearing a diabetic monitor? I heard beeps in one of her fridge show, the one where she babbled on about her bubba cup. When I first watched it I thought it was MRTW alarm. He uses one.

I thought it was because she had the fridge door open too long, I think some fridges have alarms on them after a certain time to remind you to shut the door.

12.     +13   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    That was another great pic of Pat, Sophia! She looks in fine fettle for a woman well into her 80's. Darlene could take a leaf out of her mother's book in how to live a worthwhile, healthy life - which could well be another thorn in Dar's side and another reason she's keen to slam her mom! I'm sure Scarlet is right too that she's also jealous of Pat's new lifestyle and how she's being well looked after. Having said that, while Dar would love being waited on, she'd almost certainly still end up friendless even residing in such a lovely sociable environment.

It's interesting how Pat is still presenting so well, despite sounding as though she's reached the worse stages of dementia - if we were to listen to Darlene. You'd certainly not get any such vibe from the eclipse pic. Pat is sitting with good posture, appears alert and is neatly dressed and put together. She's wearing a watch and what looks like a bit of makeup too. Hardly the scene Darlene is always painting!

Thanks for your sweet comment, Cynbad but I got straight away it's tricky listing everyone from a fair-sized group. Even being able to put faces to names, it wouldn't be that easy in real life either. As for my ramblings, glad you see them so positively. I read them back sometimes after I've posted and realize a lot could've been left on the cutting room floor. I tell myself to be more succinct, then just like Dar, end up droning on all over again! You on the other hand, bring a neat, sharp-eyed summary, getting right to the nub of Darlazy's exploits while being witty to boot. Omg, the chiclets in shade Nail Fungus . . :XD:

LOL, CAM, on the Travisty's enviable marriage . . . :crying:

Also great point about Darlene's mammoth lack of self-awareness as to how she comes across. Her inability to accept personal responsibility and the eagerness to paint herself perfect against the backdrop of weird TMI reveals, is all oddly childlike. It would be fascinating to watch Darlene trying to complete a personality type exercise, like Johari's Window. I'm sure she'd pick the most inaccurate descriptors, particularly when it came to the section about how others perceive her.

Lol, Crusty! Agree, it's absolutely hilarious how wiping her content and trying to rewrite history has, courtesy of us, only dug up old truths and refreshed the Internet with some of Darlene's 'best' moments! WF's link to the pics and gifs in that thread from four years ago, being a fine example . . . :yellow-laughing-smiley-emoticon

Hope all is well, CQ and you're perhaps just enjoying time with your family. You haven't been around much either, Frances. Hope you're doing okay and haven't been affected by the Aussie floods.

Cornflake Queen Frances Horrid

:hug:

13.     +14   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Welcomefiends
    Thank you for the link to that thread, Welcomefiends. Some excellent gifs and screenshots there and scattered throughout all the threads. I see you chose one for your avatar, lol.

Here’s Steve helping out in the kitchen following Darlene’s idea of sanitary kitchen preparation.

IMG_1801

Kayla’s going to love that one.

Always interesting to read the old comments, as well as see the posters back then who are now no longer around.

14.     +12   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Just heading into the newest crap---- NOW this is SO LATE in regards to her last video so if you dont want to relive it just skip on past my rant !! :)

fridge tour, oh wow she switched to half and half creamer well that IS a better choice BUT what she failed to mention is how does she sweeten it? cause those creamers are loaded with sugar so what is it Darling DAR? those very precious sugar cubes? ( which we have not seen in a haul in quite some time she said they were her husbands fav ) Ill wait.

I blame her eager viewers who compliment her just moving in the kitchen ffs for the CONSTANT showing of her fridge she does think they are JUST as food obsessed as she is. QUite sad if you think about that. are they?

Also what is the brand of the fridge DARLENE !! constantly saying where you buy things is dumb is it a kirkland fridge or ? always mentioning costco for the dumbest stuff, its the brand you like yanno RAOS? yep and you can buy it anywhere so DOES she think its a "imacoolgirltoo" cause she shops there? and has a GASP ! Costco membership !??? never understood it.

im sorry its YOUR orange juice YOUR milk? odd. I think id say this is OUR milk and oj. but thats just me. This is our milk as I show off my fridge that I bought at paddys market lol NOPE I refuse to tell you the make of it ! hahaa

im saying this now cause ive been asking for quite some time. LETS SEE THE PANTRY Last we saw it was a mess DAR? why not show the fresh start pantry and that OTHER cupboard where you store food. NO? Just the fridge constantly ok then. nevermind me . *shrugs*

my guess is the pantry is a mess.

she keeps KINDA LIKE ? sour cream and cottage cheese. kind of like? so what is it? vegan? HAHAH Who am I Kidding . I kid Im a kidder ;)

hhah oh man I did laugh out loud again! Already those strawberrries are FRESH I TELL YA all the way from MEXICO at a reg everyday grocery store but yes FRESH produce ! she is just so bizarre bakers.

Also I cant believe I almost missed this BUT why are the fruits still in their original containers ? those blueberries and now strawberries I thought she was all about fresh works containers and CLEANING THEM UP ! yet there they sit. WTF is happening could she GET any lazier??

just toooooo manyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy DIPS !! crazy she cant cut back on those or try making her own or just stop! i hate dips im not a fan of dips cept the odd chip dip but i make it. its just never been a thing for us. kids got OMG raw fruits and OMG raw veg with NOTHING ! lol bad momma I am.

Whoa a BACK UP DIP?! they must go thru that in days. ugh

OH man she bought VEG at Giant tiger? you know you know and she had the nerve to lecture about FRESH produce ??? Giant tiger is a very discount store. I would only buy jarred stuff if that. never any produce or meat n such thats me. but My ontario friends must know the store, do they have good deals sure do and I have purchased some cheap and fast clothes there and funny enough they have last years lol Lil tip Ontario bakers.

hahah SM Dar? what does that even mean you didnt make any sense snacks and SM? awe are you still trying to keep up with the cool kids out there? you never will DAR. u know that. stop trying its painful to watch.

SHE bought pizza dough ? hahaha I know I dont need to say more about THAT. miss homemade/scratch queen.
    hardly any dip left after the smattering of cucumbers its like have dip with cucs not the other way around.

it was a beautiful day friends here look outside at my gross backyard thru a dirty window isnt it beautiful. no no we wont go outside and enjoy it but here you go look out the window lol * her window wasnt open to let SOME fresh air come in. I can tell it is needed.

so so busy folks she works out the side the home and its 10 hr shifts and a long drive and friday night well we all know .
    and some nights its like that folks so I dont film those nights SO lets figure that out shall we? nah kidding but its gotta be 3 or 4 nights a week she cant be bothered to make dinners. cause again FT JOb outside the home and volunteering n such BUSY BUSY DAR ! ugh lazy pos.

SUCH a hard life she leads, omg what containers? how many ? oh no oh no. i cant figure it out !!!!!!!!!!!!! Im telling you she is not very bright and possibly learning disability lol @ possibly ? Im trying to be kind?

She gets overwhelmed so easily. pathetic but again she could have some sorta issue. I know her mom helped alot but perhaps it was needed more than we know. kinda of thing.

oh wow lighting and look at that She is going to tell us all about it folks !! behind the scenes INFO. again very juvenile.

oh there it is she IS cleaning up the strawberries... blueberries?

freshworks blah blah DARLENE ffs !! get a life this is pure nonsense its beyond lame do SOMETHING ELSE ! something different something I DUNNO >>>> FRESH? ugh so so serious. about god damn containers.
    NONE of the berries were bad lets think why? CHEMICALS ! they are NOT fresh u bizarre weirdo roaming the earth !

OH HI again DAR funny you explaining the pasta slop you feed your son is the best nutrient wise. ITS STILL PASTA SLOP ! u dont get it .

you refused to try anything new for him cause you cant be bothered. we hate you for that so dont try and pass the slop off as its ALL HER WILL EAT FRIENDS! thats a lie !!

so the first bite is weird for who you or your son? It sounds like ONCE AGAIN you are putting your issues ON your son. just F OFF

gonna ask you guys, when YOU take something out of the freezer to thaw say on the same day. do YOU put it in your sink?? just asking.
    A little poll if you will :) AND do you let your tiny little colander sit on the bottom of your dirty sink ?

It must BE a flex for her to CONSTANTLY bring up that they recycle and compost. YA OK well maybe you should trying GETTING composter for your ugly empty back yard and make it yourself and then THEN use it make a garden n such.

Nice lil dig by DAR implying those that USE affiliate links DONT actually like the stuff they show. NO Dar actually Likes Hello fresh friends ! ugh
    ya ya price range everyone is so poor but not you huh DAR? its really NOT about that is it ? its why you need that service for 3 people in your house? its nuts and shows how immature u r that you r so lazy to find recipes and cook the ONE Meal for your family!! U r SO LAME and lazy AND immature ! grow up.
    OH so she KNOWS all the yt people who have affiliate links for this service and no way do they have that gets people 50% off or even 60% off? she knows this. Of course she does. YT channels that have millions of subs or similar DO get better offers DARLENE you dont because no one wants to give you that cause they KNOW your channel sucks and no company wants you reviewing their items. ITS THAT SIMPLE !!

the lies she tells oh my goodness. Hello fresh has NOT offered a thing for your YT channel but she says otherwise. come on now ive seen channels with less subs than hers and they get offers constantly because their channel is in their wheel house etc. Silly woman must hurt to not be wanted yet again HUH Darlene. U dont deserve better so there is that.

I guess the rice cooker is gone.

teh wole ground beef story is really idiotic. divide it up into the size you want Darlene. wtf is the matter with you? OR go to a better store or try a BUTCHER ! or a meat company. OR costco I happen to love Costco meats. just sayin.
    so grey inside, so that happened every single time she bought ground beef? NO. Her decision making is again immature.

ugh WE KNOW you think it has helped you with portion control and now NOW you know not to dump a whole box of pasta into a dish ! WELL GOLLY !! u r so so smart OR not, cause it took a very expensive food service to teach you that ? IM LMAO !

The counter leaning is really telling I have never in my lfie and im 10 yrs older than this cow, lean on my counter as I load my dishwasher she is exhausted from making a 10 min meal. GO SIT DAR ! lol

plate bowl, corelle white? didnt she already have that in bowl form. money to burn I tell ya. But sure say its because of ANDY, and his ISSUES? so how did he survive THIS long without the plate bowl being used for his ISSUES. its getting thick with the LIES!
    Hand grasping. umm ya OK then. she makes me sick !! YA dont go forward with your son no no go backwards and treat him like a toddler. UGH I hate her!

AWE dar another Shout out to the bakery ? its getting rather obvious and it make me laugh that you care what we have to say. U never take the advice but you sure do like to answer some of our questions that have been going on for years.
    AND this was how you DONT like to put Bowls? on the table. and people serve themselves. OK well that has NOTHING TO DO WITH YOUR MOM stop bringing her up SHE is NOT apart of your crummy channel.

U dont like to do that. Well is it ALWAYS bowls Darlene ? do you mean PLATTERS OF food or plates of food and bowls of veggies? ya the veggie one cracked me up too!
    OH she wants to be served so then THAT explains why your two adults in the house WITH you must like it too? OF COURSE u do! LOL

OH MAN! THIS ?= the whole experience of eating ? is being served. BUT DAR ? you go thru drive thurs daily and eat in your car ? or get take out so who is serving you then? u get a bag handed to you ? but sure that experience is your life. PLOWING thru food IN YOUR CAR!!! but sure no buffet for ole darling DAR !! * DAR have you ever been out to a FINE dining restaurant IN YOUR LIFE ??? NOPE DIDNT THINK SO, get off your high horse before you kill the HORSE !!

oh lovely what a presentation of that rice bowl DAR !! BRAVO !! Did you need the hello fresh to tell you how big a hole to cut in the plastic container? nope they didnt do what you did they did BLOB it in the center of the plate. Maybe you should have too.

WAIT WHAT???????????????? She said she LIKES COOKING !!!!!!!!!!!!!! I spit out my water. And NOT only that Friends IF you dont like cooking then THIS service isnt a fit for you . O M G how does THAT make any sense. If you like cooking then why do you NEED a food service ?? WOW !!!! BAKERS?? IM DYING

oh yes DAR you lover of cooking YOU drizzled your sauce u r so amazing.

ok so the video mess should have ended there but NOPE more shopping and its at the best store in all the land with FRESH PRODUCE !! WALMART LOL sitting on trucks for weeks driving in from the USA. = fresh ! lol

so didnt she say they all went to walmart so then WHY cant stupid pick out his stupid melons? YA one of them is HUGE ! remind you of anything DARLENE ? hahaha but the best is HE Said HE said my husband. GET ONE OF BOTH ??? he said that really DAr? one of both umm ok.

so rolly polly STUPID picked out the chocolate bunnies ? um Ok then. Immature idiots the pair of them. roll E jeez I have NO clue if I have ever spelled that word in my life but YA im not looking up how to spell it :)))

So fussy isnt she. tube and lid and handle and now only half pounds of ground beef ! Now that makes me laugh I had to bring it up again.

I am so late with this rant I hope you guys didnt forget this video or perhaps I making you re live it and thats not good either BUT
    I am SO disappointed in how much more I have left to finally finish. PISSED OFF is more like it !!

SO OJ is over the top expensive cause its mainly for her BUT STUPID wants some god damn melon and she wont buy it unless its on SALE!! love her for that ! what a happy marriage :))) Dying laughing at her. SUCH ABITCH

im sorry but is there another way to CUT UP MELON? im so lost with that blurb. so if there is another way DAR that doesnt waste some of the melon do tell cause I have no clue.
    STUPID loves what? how she cuts up his melon. wtf is happening. good grief. FEED BACK from the ole stupid one. and DAR is over the moon. But remember stupid you wont get any more melon unless its ON SALE ! K?
    cut off the extra thing with the skin.< thats what she said. Does she mean she cut off all the green. DO I CARE well its making me laugh so ya I do !! how did they raise two kids and get their drivers permit? we know how HE got into the army they accept anyone with half a brain and even then he did menial tasks clearly cause when he came OUT? he had NO experience to get a JOB! LOLOLOL

fresh works green thing at the bottom that helps keeps it going. HUH ? she is rushing thru her voice over and cant complete a simple few words to describe things. RUSH RUSH ! drink drunk drink

we see a CAN of sockeye salmon and its her story to tell friends. Im so excited what could it be, oh her mom again ok and why are we looking at that can of salmon for so long> no idea but there is a STORY TO TELL AND ITS HERS!!! WOW :)))

wait so stupid was gone for 1 2 3 4 weeks at a time a MONTH she says ok and then says he would get 3 weeks off after bein gaway for SIX months? she just said it was weeks, so which is it HALF A YEAR or a month or yanno 4 weeks lol he was GONE for 6 months? NO WAY. I dont believe her.

the story is basically leaching of her mom and showing up at LUNCH TIME ! then her mom would make them lunch isnt DAR such a nice daughter?

im not going to waste my time commenting about the whole sammich story she makes it again sound like she passed! and I know we all hate her for that.

I noticed all of DARS Memory of her mom is always about food. but it is darlene but what about the MEMORY Of her raising your children and looking after teh house etc while STUPID was away ? NO? again I hate her for not mentioning THAT !! food food food.

my mom was the same we would have dessert and it could be something as simple as home made fruit cocktail but I never really did that with my kids it was more dessert was a special time. BECAUSE I didnt want to add extra pounds n such I had to worry about that as mom didnt lol and as kids you really dont need to worry parents are in charge of your nutrients etc xo BUT DAR cant seem to break that habit and takes the word dessert to mean sugar sugar!

the sandwhich story is again very childish and my husband my husband my husband WHOM has no name. Pretty strict rules to follow huh Darloon?

NO none of us have balance in our relationships lol what a joke she is. Ya some of us cant afford hello fresh some of us dont sit at home and do nothing all day some of us have our mom over every chance we get and make THEM sammiches ! you idiot
    why not have your mom for lunch DARLENE ? make her some sandwhiches and give her a cookie. she is SUCH A POS daughter!

she misses his hugs?> well isnt that a loving relationship lol such a loser.

My husband and I kiss and often and hug for no reason at ALL !! kiss good morning and good night and goodbye its what we do in our non balanced life and guess what I dont make him any food for that ! cause yanno NO hugs unless food is involved. Pathetic ! both of u !

you talked about what and that kind of stuff? a hug and what sex? none of that makes any sense. OH so she is saying because her mom can no longer MAKE DAR FOOD ! its a sad time. whateverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

enjoy your plastic container on your plate that is full of macaroni lol and NO NO NO we cant have MORE veg !!! we have that salad to eat. SO DUMB !! U guys need all the veg you can get you fool ! DARLENE !!! wtf is the matter with you?

hahah lies, got out and enjoyed IT and everything. whats everything ? outside you went outside ! WOW ! but you are lying.

ugh more food.
    her voice overs gives her permission to lie IMO.

She made her husband go to giant tiger? wasnt she just there? oh hit was 2 or 3 weeks ago? and that cole slaw is ok? NO WAY
    ground pork that she gets in her HF meals and she had a package in her freezer> How come? interesting.

Bakers I dont buy ground pork to eat plain just asking you guys. I would use gr turkey or chic or most use gr beef. just me ? not a fan of ground pork I guess. Love pork thought <3

the easiest meal on earth !! ITS FOR A TEENS to learn etc. OK make it but we SERIOUSLY dont need a tutorial on how to cook such a simple dinner. Andy should be making this IMO.

ohoh some convo with hubby, and he said LISTEN closely all. he said. shrimp would be REALLY good with this and DAR said. YA.= LMAO

OK that turned me off shrimp ? nope not in your life but you go ahead and make that for your sweet husband that you like to do special things for ! EEEEEWWW

ummm was that not a shit ton of hoisen sauce? hoison no clue Dont use it and never spelled it in my life haha

she was scared? it was too much cabbage? well we cant have that !! TOO MUCH VEG !! but always more sauce. ugh

yes yes make sure you DEAL wtih the blueberries how baout you just eat them ffs.

WHAT? Im almost done and she throws that in? WE DONT EAT AS MUCH CHEESE????? what does that mean? you dont eat it breakfast lunch and dinner or you dont sit with a brick and eat it all yourself. COME ON NOW ! Stop the lying jeezuz

her sons issues. :flipping-the-bird: :29:

eww she stroked it out she is very visual so NOW stuff is on the fridge again lol BUT you said your son is very visual and needs the calendar up and all the things out for him to see and ITS YOU !! u once again putting your immature ideas on your son. I feel so bad for him truly. U have held him back and then you added stressors that he doesnt need. THE TIME THE VISUALS THE ANXIETY OVER FOOD AND DINNER OR any meals. GTH !

SO many notebooks SO many planners and there we are with a piece of paper ON The fridge ! A hand written one too boot of meals to come SO cool ! its 3 people ffs.
    she really does think she has new subs who dont know a thing about her or her family. its crazy

I finally finished !!

15.     +11   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I don't think Darlene said Vietnamese "Banh Mi" at any point when she mentioned the Hello Fresh Banh Mi bowl. I'm sure she doesn't know how to pronounce it and she's definitely too lazy to Google it. Eh. That bowl was nothing compared to an authentic Banh Mi sandwich.

Darlene knows not everyone can afford Hello Fresh or better meat selections unlike her, LOLOLOL. What kind of "flex" is this while the finish of her kitchen counters and cabinets is peeling off? She didn't even need to mention how she had to find a new, pricier source for ground meat; she wanted to let everyone know. Obviously, everyone does what's best for themselves and their family. That's generally how it works. Does she think she needs to give people permission to do what works for them, that her viewers are so stupid, they'll mindlessly copy her whether it's in their budget or not?

LOL, even Dar claiming she and Steve like to do little, thoughtful gestures for each other, but she knows not everyone has that in their relationship, but everyone should do what works for them. Err, there were lots of videos in which Darlene complained that Mr. Thoughtful hadn't done his two minute chore of unloading the dishwasher. She made a point of mentioning it. Those lovebirds!

1003 replies since 4/3/2024, 00:55   35306 views