Darlene the Delete Queen, erased her past so it wouldn't be seen. A new fresh start she says is happening, but all her fewd is mush & fattening Pt. 42

« Older   Newer »

1.     +12   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Oh, I just saw this too! New community post:
    Attached Image
    Screenshot_20240413_214111_YouTube

2.     +14   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Every day of every week is some vague, crazy, chaotic, super busy day for Darlene, and she's never able to explain why - except to say everyone and everything is fine, even as she's constantly putting out unexpected fires. How is she busier now than when she had two teens at home and somehow used to post a video nearly every day back in 2016? Sarah was still at home and Patricia wasn't in a retirement home being cared for by other people 24/7. Don't tell me Steve creates so much extra work - no, wait, he couldn't, he's Mr. Thoughtful, Appreciative, Amazing Husband. But somehow, the supposed work and demands never end for poor Darlene, so much so that she's yet to be able to prioritize herself, whether it's something as simple as making time for a sandwich at lunch or losing weight.

3.     +12   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I mean, what is this? Just a charade to make everyone think Darlene's too busy to help anyone else, all while she shows she has the time and energy to shop for new throws, couch pillows, and silly decor month after month? She can't even attend to her "perfect, part-time job" consistently because she's so busy doing . . . no one knows. She can manage to get to any and every store at will, though. Patricia doesn't seem to fall into crisis every day and neither does Andrew - it seems RISE would tell Sophia Petrillo if Dar had to come to his rescue every day.

4.     +12   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Whew! Lol...Her last video got me all riled up indeed! I feel better now especially reading eveyones posts including this

Darlene knows not everyone can afford Hello Fresh or better meat selections unlike her, LOLOLOL. What kind of "flex" is this while the finish of her kitchen counters and cabinets is peeling off?

this made me guffaw CAM! LOL. The scuffed up stair railing paint is another obvious ode to Darlene willingly being haughty and creating status markers around the absolute dumbest things.

It's good to see Hannah! I hope you are on the mend, and miss you CQ!

Darlene truly is an idiot. I really enjoyed everyone's posts today. Im embarrassed for Darlene too. So many perspectives 💯 spot on. I really hope she does read here and gets some sense knocked into her.

ETA: Oh lawd I'd forgotten about her posting herself scrapping the fat off that pork loin. Yeesh!

And Kayla
    I wonder how her neighbors feel when they are sitting on their decks during the summer as a refreshing breeze brings the smell of dog shit over the fence?

Boy, she must be popular.

Hahaha! I'm pretty sure old Darbucks thinks her dogs 💩 doesn't stink...but having good beef is the important thing so too bad for everyone else in the neighborhood. Lol!

Edited by Socalgal - 4/14/2024, 07:10 AM

5.     +13   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Thanks Pond for posting this ridiculous Community post!

Screenshot_20240414_071754_Chrome

So....it was a very busy week...she was going to post but it turned into a crazy day.....Really? It was? It did?

I think her very busy weeks consist of her day drinking and binge watching shows all day long, then realizing it's dinner time, (on the days MyHusband comes by with Andy) and scrambles to clean up, and Quick..Quick...Quick slings slop and burnt dead animal dishes on the island where the magic happens so she may Present her dishes she supposedly slaved over all day!

And then, she states, one day it even turned CRAZY!!🤔

Was she dancing around the airport lounge with her "tight pants on" donning the nearest lampshade with Bob Seger blaring from Alexa's resting spot on the plastic cabinet atop the wrinkled runner???? Did she get caught by Stupid mid-2 step with her blundstones thundering and a chocolate ring around her rubber lips???? What made it CRAZY Dar, cuz I could go on!! You make it too easy for my mind to wander!

6.     +11   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    :hearty-laugh: OMG Cynbad!!

I especially appreciate the "lampshade" visual because her whole post sounded drunken (lamPchop V. Lamb Chop) and unhinged (it was...uh no, it did, this week, no... one day) :lol: as you described probably because she was drunk when she actually posted it. I had a similar vision of her staggering to find the send button posting that crap with a lamp shade on her head. Ah! Great minds!!

AND THEN...you put Dar on the train to crazy town with all of her best bizarro for reals behaviors she herself posted on the internet for all to see!! :crying:

Chefs KISS!!

ETA: I'm beginning to see why she deleted her content.

Edited by Socalgal - 4/14/2024, 02:20 PM

7.     +13   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Such great points, everyone and loved your post on the last video, Chortle!

On the serving thing, one of the things that pisses me off most about Darlene (from a very long list) is how she can't tell a believable lie despite years of practice! We all know her plating up is an extension of her obsession with CONTROLLING everything and everyone - in this case food. That's been obvious for years. But at least come up with a decent lie to cover it off for heaven's sake!

The nonsense about plating food restaurant-style is surreal when most restaurants often plate up part of a meal, but it's also usual to have serving dishes and platters alongside for additional veg / salad / bread etc, especially at dinner. Also, when a restaurant meal does come complete on the plate, it's way more generous than Darlene's toddler portions.

The only time I can think I've ever regularly plated whole meals was when the kiddos were in a highchair and still too small to help themselves. Even then, they'd be eating en famille though and asked if they wanted more of this or that from the serving dishes.

As we've long said, it would've been especially helpful to Andrew if he'd been allowed to help himself over the years, but therein lies a key obstacle to Darlene ever dressing the dining table family style. As well as wanting to control every morsel eaten, doing this would've have also meant having dinner with her son most nights.

Using serving dishes also lends itself to taking time over a meal and enjoying each other's company - neither of which interests Darlene clearly, and that's despite that 'enviable' relationship with Myhusband too! It's all about getting the eating done and dusted asap, so she can get back to HER couch for a solo feast of TV and junk food.

Again, haven't watched it but sheesh, so much ruined food! Yikes that pizza looked DIRE in the pic and just reading about her salmon sandwiches had me queasy. Annoyed too, at how she destroyed yet another food that can be lovely.

For anyone who's not tried them, please IGNORE everything our 'cook' did. Salmon is a delicate flavor and texture that works well in sandwiches without any need for Darstyle pulverizing or smothering with salty, sugary add-ins. I've made salmon sandwiches for lunch reasonably often all my adult life, as well as occasionally as part of British-style afternoon tea and have never heard of them being prepared Darlene's way, (not even in RESTAURANTS, Darlene, lol!).

I just drain the can, place the salmon in a bowl, GENTLY break it up with a fork then spoon it onto (preferably white) sliced bread, which is best lightly buttered. The only add-on is thinly sliced cucumber that's placed on top of the salmon and I usually sprinkle a little pepper at this point too. Salmon and cucumber sandwiches make a lovely summery lunch, alongside a few plain chips and a simple undressed salad, but they're great by themselves too.

Not that Dar would ever eat them this way. All food has to be coated in sugar and salt before it can pass her lips, so even healthy options are destroyed and turned into a disgusting, unhealthy nightmare. But hey, this works for Dar400!

Yesterday, she put back an old speed cleaning video from seven years ago and even though she's still enormous, she's plainly a lot slimmer than today. It's bizarre how Darlene's regularly pity-partied about her size in between lying about her diet and doing nothing to improve it, especially when there are many videos documenting her monumental weight gain in just a few years. I've always thought she doesn't truly care about her health and the pity-partying and brief, lame attempts at dropping weight are just like so much else she puts on YT - a charade to hide how she really operates.

Interesting too to note again in that old video, the many appliances that have come and gone in just a few years. The perfectly good oven, microwave, dishwasher and fridge were all replaced and the counters while still cluttered, were nowhere near as crowded with kit as now. How did this help anything when she's as poor a cook and homemaker as ever?

This brings me to the recent ridiculous boasting about being able to afford minorly better options of this and that. Whenever Darlene goes on and on about something, it's very often because the opposite is true.

This emphasis on having money to burn is relatively new, or at least I don't recall it being a thing in the past. At the same time, despite a few superficial changes her home is still shabby, very likely due to her refusal to ever work even part-time and her wasting thousands of dollars on stuff she doesn't need when the money could've been put toward upgrading the house itself instead.

This state of affairs is much more conspicuous now she's heading into her 50's while still living in a home that looks like somewhere a young couple might cobble together before they can afford decent changes. Hence, I think, the ridiculous boasting about money, as if she's living in her dream life in her dream home, which could well be linked to MyHusband's financial input being more restricted nowadays as well. If he is moving on, it's likely her ladyship has been put on a tighter budget and no longer has free rein over his income.

Yes, the latest community post is yet another ridiculous contradiction. How can everything be wonderful in Darworld while at the same time it was an unexpectedly busy week?

Did she suddenly have to step in to cover for a sick colleague, which doubled her workload but gave her kudos with the boss in the process?

Was she out-of-the-blue overloaded with orders from her home business, which caused a lot of extra work but will bring a good profit and further opportunities?

Did "one of my friends" call and offer her a free trip away for a few days because the friend suddenly couldn't go and she and Myhusband had a marvellous time together?

Was she suddenly offered use of a neighor's dumpster so she decided to bite the bullet and strip the garage of its mountains of clutter and although it was time-consuming, she's delighted the garage looks like it should for the first time since they moved in?

Is she happy because she finally had an epiphany over her health, spending a good amount of the week clearing the house of junk food and going for a decent walk everyday with the dogs?

Perhaps she volunteered at RISE or another venue that needs help and realized this is a better use of her time, bringing more "joy" than lounging on the waiting room couch watching TV, or jonesing on SM and lying to YT?

Similarly, rather than woe-is-me to strangers over her mom, could Dar have decided to busy herself with visiting Pat most days, having realized spending plenty of time together is the obvious answer?

Hmmm . .

After watching eight years of Darlene's lies and her version of "crazy busy", my money's definitely on Cynbad . . . :yellow-laughing-smiley-emoticon

8.     +10   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Darlene is the great mom that used veggie straws and pea crisps as a substitute for vegetables :smoking-smiley-face:

9.     +7   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    That's like saying a Big Mac is healthy because it has lettuce or french fries with ketchup are healthy because they're made from potatoes which are a vegetable and tomatoes which are a fruit.

10.     +7   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Hannah1984 @ 14/4/2024, 14:41) 
    Such great points, everyone and loved your post on the last video, Chortle!

On the serving thing, one of the things that pisses me off most about Darlene (from a very long list) is how she can't tell a believable lie despite years of practice! We all know her plating up is an extension of her obsession with CONTROLLING everything and everyone - in this case food. That's been obvious for years. But at least come up with a decent lie to cover it off for heaven's sake!

The nonsense about plating food restaurant-style is surreal when most restaurants often plate up part of a meal, but it's also usual to have serving dishes and platters alongside for additional veg / salad / bread etc, especially at dinner. Also, when a restaurant meal does come complete on the plate, it's way more generous than Darlene's toddler portions.

The only time I can think I've ever regularly plated whole meals was when the kiddos were in a highchair and still too small to help themselves. Even then, they'd be eating en famille though and asked if they wanted more of this or that from the serving dishes.

As we've long said, it would've been especially helpful to Andrew if he'd been allowed to help himself over the years, but therein lies a key obstacle to Darlene ever dressing the dining table family style. As well as wanting to control every morsel eaten, doing this would've have also meant having dinner with her son most nights.

Using serving dishes also lends itself to taking time over a meal and enjoying each other's company - neither of which interests Darlene clearly, and that's despite that 'enviable' relationship with Myhusband too! It's all about getting the eating done and dusted asap, so she can get back to HER couch for a solo feast of TV and junk food.

Again, haven't watched it but sheesh, so much ruined food! Yikes that pizza looked DIRE in the pic and just reading about her salmon sandwiches had me queasy. Annoyed too, at how she destroyed yet another food that can be lovely.

For anyone who's not tried them, please IGNORE everything our 'cook' did. Salmon is a delicate flavor and texture that works well in sandwiches without any need for Darstyle pulverizing or smothering with salty, sugary add-ins. I've made salmon sandwiches for lunch reasonably often all my adult life, as well as occasionally as part of British-style afternoon tea and have never heard of them being prepared Darlene's way, (not even in RESTAURANTS, Darlene, lol!).

I just drain the can, place the salmon in a bowl, GENTLY break it up with a fork then spoon it onto (preferably white) sliced bread, which is best lightly buttered. The only add-on is thinly sliced cucumber that's placed on top of the salmon and I usually sprinkle a little pepper at this point too. Salmon and cucumber sandwiches make a lovely summery lunch, alongside a few plain chips and a simple undressed salad, but they're great by themselves too.

Not that Dar would ever eat them this way. All food has to be coated in sugar and salt before it can pass her lips, so even healthy options are destroyed and turned into a disgusting, unhealthy nightmare. But hey, this works for Dar400!

Yesterday, she put back an old speed cleaning video from seven years ago and even though she's still enormous, she's plainly a lot slimmer than today. It's bizarre how Darlene's regularly pity-partied about her size in between lying about her diet and doing nothing to improve it, especially when there are many videos documenting her monumental weight gain in just a few years. I've always thought she doesn't truly care about her health and the pity-partying and brief, lame attempts at dropping weight are just like so much else she puts on YT - a charade to hide how she really operates.

Interesting too to note again in that old video, the many appliances that have come and gone in just a few years. The perfectly good oven, microwave, dishwasher and fridge were all replaced and the counters while still cluttered, were nowhere near as crowded with kit as now. How did this help anything when she's as poor a cook and homemaker as ever?

This brings me to the recent ridiculous boasting about being able to afford minorly better options of this and that. Whenever Darlene goes on and on about something, it's very often because the opposite is true.

This emphasis on having money to burn is relatively new, or at least I don't recall it being a thing in the past. At the same time, despite a few superficial changes her home is still shabby, very likely due to her refusal to ever work even part-time and her wasting thousands of dollars on stuff she doesn't need when the money could've been put toward upgrading the house itself instead.

This state of affairs is much more conspicuous now she's heading into her 50's while still living in a home that looks like somewhere a young couple might cobble together before they can afford decent changes. Hence, I think, the ridiculous boasting about money, as if she's living in her dream life in her dream home, which could well be linked to MyHusband's financial input being more restricted nowadays as well. If he is moving on, it's likely her ladyship has been put on a tighter budget and no longer has free rein over his income.

Yes, the latest community post is yet another ridiculous contradiction. How can everything be wonderful in Darworld while at the same time it was an unexpectedly busy week?

Did she suddenly have to step in to cover for a sick colleague, which doubled her workload but gave her kudos with the boss in the process?

Was she out-of-the-blue overloaded with orders from her home business, which caused a lot of extra work but will bring a good profit and further opportunities?

Did "one of my friends" call and offer her a free trip away for a few days because the friend suddenly couldn't go and she and Myhusband had a marvellous time together?

Was she suddenly offered use of a neighor's dumpster so she decided to bite the bullet and strip the garage of its mountains of clutter and although it was time-consuming, she's delighted the garage looks like it should for the first time since they moved in?

Is she happy because she finally had an epiphany over her health, spending a good amount of the week clearing the house of junk food and going for a decent walk everyday with the dogs?

Perhaps she volunteered at RISE or another venue that needs help and realized this is a better use of her time, bringing more "joy" than lounging on the waiting room couch watching TV, or jonesing on SM and lying to YT?

Similarly, rather than woe-is-me to strangers over her mom, could Dar have decided to busy herself with visiting Pat most days, having realized spending plenty of time together is the obvious answer?

Hmmm . .

After watching eight years of Darlene's lies and her version of "crazy busy", my money's definitely on Cynbad . . . :yellow-laughing-smiley-emoticon

Welcome back! You're funny thinking Darlene has been volunteering at RISE. She's not trust me. I know Pat's retirement home was looking for volunteers twice a week but I doubt she's doing that either. I still think all her appointments are divorce related and possibly finding a home for Andrew. Darlene is a liar and still bitter her parents gave her one of her siblings hand me down tvs for her room when she was 10 years old.

11.     +11   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I'm still reading, but thought of a question. Is it possible that Steve is drawing a military pension while working at the same time? I have no clue about how that works, especially in Canada. If so, that could explain the extra money that Darlene is able to spend. Also if he was owed back pay, that could explain the cheap home renovations that they did. Just a theory 🤷‍♀️

I have also been curious as to how Darlene's days could become crazy. Andrew has RISE and we know she would be calling Steve if Andrew had to be picked up early. As far as we know, she doesn't volunteer there or is involved in any way. Pat seems to be settled in assisted living, so if Darlene helps her with anything, it would likely be an appointment.
    Remember when they put in new windows and it overwhelmed Darlene and she had to get Chinese food? I just think she's a drama queen and she breaks easily over simple things.
    When she says things go crazy, its probably because she had to unexpectedly clean up her DVR. Or maybe Starbucks was out of her favorite drink.

12.     +10   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I think she she says “it’s a crazy day” and the like, she’s just lying, probably to seem like she has a life.

All the scenarios for her busy life are hilarious though.

13.     +11   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Pond, Thanks for posting her community comment. Lampchop :20130930101758-5e972761:

Good God, she’s ridiculous. I have never seen an unemployed, SAHM for 25 years be so super duper busy that they can’t even keep up with their ‘perfect’ part time you-tube job.

I’m asking too, how is she busier than ever with EVERYONE IN A GOOD PLACE & out of the house all day, 5 days a week? Why all the mystery? Wouldn’t a normal person who has placed their life on the internet for the last 8 years just say why their week was so busy? Were they busy getting their garden ready? Maybe cleaning their deck, furniture & cushions? Raking up the yard? Painting the rest of the main floor after firing the painter? Spring cleaning? Although, why would she be doing any of that herself? Darlene can afford HF, so surely she can hire landscapers & someone to power wash her deck & furniture, right?

I’m with Sophia. Darlene is probably in some type of separation mediation that is further complicated by Andrews situation & money. You can bet she wants everything the Canadian government sends, except Andrew.

Hannah, don’t you just love every single time when Darlene explains how she loves to present her food on the plate as if you’re in a restaurant? :yellow-laughing-smiley-emoticon Makes me laugh every time. If any server in a restaurant set a plate of food in front of me that looked like hers, I’d be asking to speak to the kitchen crew.

I’ve also noticed lately that the Buick no longer holds 5 cartons of chocolate almond milk, nor does she buy any. For years she would buy that milk 4 at a time so she didn’t run out. Plus the freezer didn’t have a box of ice pops, that we also haven’t seen her buy lately. There’s a huge reduction in anything Andrew eats or drinks in her Buick or pantry. And where are the huge jars of peanut butter Stupid loved? She bought at least one on every Costco trip. The only constant is her orange juice. She’s still buying huge amounts for herself.

Even the way she packs up leftovers is weird & saying she doesn’t want leftovers anymore.

There are little things we see & hear even in these ‘carefully edited’ videos that tell us things changed & she’s hiding what it is. Luckily, I’m a patient person.

One day it will come out. Someone who knows her or the family will spill it, or she will. I’d love to hear the truth for once.

Happy Sunday :6792:

14.     +9   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Socalgal @ 14/4/2024, 00:51)
    Hahaha! I'm pretty sure old Darbucks thinks her dogs 💩 doesn't stink...but having good beef is the important thing so too bad for everyone else in the neighborhood. Lol!

I imagine she has trouble smelling her dogs over her own smell. She is not a fan of showering or washing her hair. How many times have we seen her doing a couch chat with greasy hair? (Almost every couch chat has greasy hair :snickering: )

QUOTE (Welcomefiends @ 14/4/2024, 13:27)
    I'm still reading, but thought of a question. Is it possible that Steve is drawing a military pension while working at the same time? I have no clue about how that works, especially in Canada. If so, that could explain the extra money that Darlene is able to spend. Also if he was owed back pay, that could explain the cheap home renovations that they did. Just a theory 🤷‍♀️.

I am sure Steve has a military pension he would be getting since he retired. I am sure that was what sustained them during the pandemic when Steve was "working from home". We later found out he was actually unemployed. Just another of Darlene's lies. :rolleyes:

15.     +7   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Pond Scum @ 4/13/2024, 09:25 PM) 
    There's a few things she doesn't have yet that have just come out.

Ohhh...look, Dar....Shiny new device to burn stuff in...

www.ninjakitchen.com/

I’ve been wondering for a while about her disappearing small appliances. Her red bread machine, is gone & replaced with a new one. The Ninja Creami is gone. Nespresso? Bye-bye. I can’t even count how many cheese graters she goes through, blenders or food processors. She no longer uses either of her Instant pots & the Costco hard anodized frying pans she bought in a set aren’t around anymore. Did she return them for the cast iron ones she doesn’t like?

I admit to being very surprised she still has that Ninja air fryer. I think she hates it. She burns everything she’s ever made in it & hates to clean it. Maybe she will look at the link you included to see what to exchange it for :yellow-laughing-smiley-emoticon

Weird stuff is happening over there & both food & appliances are missing.

Welcomefiends Yes, Steve gets a pension, but Darlene did a video years ago telling us they couldn’t live on it. He was medically released from the military, so most likely receives less than if he would have stayed on his own.
    I remember as his release was getting closer, Darlene was freaking out about the money. She kept saying he HAD TO go to school so he could get a real job & he wasn’t working during that time. He did work for a short time as part of his co-op college courses, but that ended as Covid hit. Darlene lied during that time that he was working from home, but he was really searching for work & playing x-box.

He never did a single thing with Andrew that entire time. They qualified for extra money because of Andrew during that time & you know she whined to everyone she could to get her hands on every penny.

So, he does get some type of pension, works & they get money for Andrew. It seems that the money is stretched pretty thin lately. This would be especially true if he is paying rent somewhere. But her not replacing the freezer she depended on, shopping sales, telling us she doesn’t buy all those boxed convenience foods anymore (then what is Andrew eating?), nothing in the house being replaced or upgraded & her hiding more of her life is telling.

In the end, Darlene lies. So I never believe what she says & depend on what I see.

1003 replies since 4/3/2024, 00:55   35298 views