Darlene the Delete Queen, erased her past so it wouldn't be seen. A new fresh start she says is happening, but all her fewd is mush & fattening Pt. 42

« Older   Newer »

1.     +11   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Cynbad @ 20/4/2024, 14:53) 
    Spot on Hannah!! :cheering-clapping-smiley-emotic

You ALL are All Over This Fiasco!

So, this is interesting..... see her face and huge chins here?

(IMG:https://upload.forumfree.net/i/fc12357588/...731_YouTube.jpg)
    (IMG:https://upload.forumfree.net/i/fc12357588/...754_YouTube.jpg)

Then, she took this picture of her in the store mirror

(IMG:https://upload.forumfree.net/i/fc12357588/...907_YouTube.jpg)
    (IMG:https://upload.forumfree.net/i/fc12357588/...925_YouTube.jpg)

How did she "slim down" (somewhat) from the couch Chat video? SHE DIDN'T. Keeping it real Dar?? I doubt you are!

FYI no wedding rings on in the mirror photos.

2.     +14   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    April 20, 2024 Let's Go Shopping -Mostly Just Looking

What? Shopping? Again?

What else can she possibly shove in that house? I thought she said she had to declutter a bunch of areas? I bet she has places you can't walk in, but shopping is her big idea?

Darlene, when viewers said to find things to do with your time, shopping wasn't what they were talking about.

Shopping & food. This really is her life.

Video

3.     +12   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous

How did she "slim down" (somewhat) from the couch Chat video? SHE DIDN'T. Keeping it real Dar?? I doubt you are!

Ok...But....WHAT is she doing in the store?! I'm sorry but is she out drunkenly photographing herself like a frat girl? I might have it all wrong as I haven't watched yet, but this behavior feels disturbing.

Hopefully Im wrong and when I watch this it is all fine and cool. Until then.... :in-disbelief-smiley-emoticon: :scared-smiley-emoticon: :nervous:

4.     +12   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    1. Thank you for being polite and speaking to your audience first

2. I saw some truth posted. Of course, she takes it as negative.

3. Food…nothing but food…she didn’t show any sort of fruit and vegetables…all processed snacks

4. The nails make her feel confident?…so would a shower…no one begrudges her getting her hair and nails done…she just can’t grasp the point

5. She looked teary eyed to me

6. Don’t like plus sized selections?…stay off the snack aisle

7. You’re embellishing your activities…you don’t do pick up…you might deal with Pat every 7-10 days…

8. All you do is think about food….that’s what you’re showing us

9. Can’t wait the boob burn from the Blackstone

10. The hubby dialogue?…girl, quit all that dumb lying :hearty-laugh:

5.     +11   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    And Dar, you’ll get called out every time you lie…

You contradict yourself every time you upload…

You’re out of the house shopping…I agree with the posters…stop making excuses and find something to do with people your own age…how is that negative…

She wants positivity and rainbows when she needs boot camp and a firm kick in the ass :smoking-smiley-face:

6.     +15   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Hannah1984 👏 I never skip a good ramble.

Out shopping again - geezus. I only had 1/2 and ear and eye on this video and am going to leave it to you pros to write it up. But I did pick up on some things which I just know will be mentioned by you...and I can't wait. 😊

SophiaPetrillo I think we are actually looking at the her right hand in the mirror.

Yes, yes, yes, my groceries! "She wants positivity and rainbows when she needs boot camp and a firm kick in the ass"

Cornflake Queen Yup, she'll never get it. Until, as pretty much everyone here (and even some in her comments) have said, she gets mental help to figure it out.

7.     +13   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Such fantastic points, Crusty, so much so, I wish the 'likes' button wasn't limited to one vote!

As I read your list of Darlene's excuses for being obese, it really struck me how there's nothing there that couldn't be considered just the normal ups and downs of a relatively easy, Western lifestyle over a few years. I'm sure most of us could list a pile of stuff that hasn't been wonderful in our lives and plenty could reel off far, far worse than anything Darlene's been through, but this still hasn't made everyone turn to junk food in such huge quantities and keep right on going despite watching their body explode.

Crusty hits the nail on the head dissecting Darlene's bs history of dieting too - newsflash, despite the rhetoric she's clearly never attempted a sensible weight loss diet in her life!

This is also why Darlene's never bothered joining a weight loss support group like WW. Not there aren't issues in that field either, but for someone as big as her, it would certainly give her a good chance of getting on the right track and a long way into losing weight relatively sensibly. Problem is, such groups don't do lies and excuses, but peeps who are REALISTIC and truly want help changing bad habits appreciate that.

I'm in the middle of cooking a bit of steak for our dog and cats who aren't gonna let me stall the process a second longer now they can smell it, so back later to read the rest of Crusty's comment and everyone else's on the money observations.

Hey Dar - even you could throw a steak and some onion in a pan for a few minutes and chuck it in sandwich with some sliced tomato and a bit of pepper. Okay, you'd probably still burn the steak but that's flavor, right? At least it would fill you up properly. And how come you can't eat what you've expected your son to stomach, like a lunch of weeks' old frozen turkey sandwiches which are least filling and better than junk?

Okay, gonna be eaten myself if I don't move right now . . . :yellow-laughing-smiley-emoticon

Edited by Hannah1984 - 20/4/2024, 13:56

8.     +12   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Eyedunno @ 20/4/2024, 19:46) 
    Hannah1984 👏 I never skip a good ramble.

Out shopping again - geezus. I only had 1/2 and ear and eye on this video and am going to leave it to you pros to write it up. But I did pick up on some things which I just know will be mentioned by you...and I can't wait. 😊

SophiaPetrillo I think we are actually looking at the her right hand in the mirror.

Yes, yes, yes, my groceries! "She wants positivity and rainbows when she needs boot camp and a firm kick in the ass"

Cornflake Queen Yup, she'll never get it. Until, as pretty much everyone here (and even some in her comments) have said, she gets mental help to figure it out.

Your probably correct. I didn't even think about
    mirror image. I didn't see her rings in other parts of the video though. Not that it matters if she did. We all know she's not a real married woman and hasn't been for a while now. Maybe married on paper still yet I get this feeling that won't be much longer get either.

9.     +13   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Eyedunno
    Hope you get well and feel better soon, Eyedunno.

Cynbad Oh god, Cynbad and Cornflake Queen Those screenshots! Darlene is one giant beauty.

I’m not watching her diet nonsense. In the words of Chortle2

She just LOVES to talk and preach and lie.

That’s what I think as well. Lying to herself and to her audience. Must be her duper’s delight working overtime. And she loves to hear herself talk. She’s been opening her recent Fresh Start videos in a strange way, halting, uncertain, forced friendliness. Maybe she was apprehensive about the reception she’d get on this new/old weight loss talk. She knows she’s said it all before. She needn’t have worried because all she got was a couple kindly comments that weren’t lauding her to the skies.

But what I want to know is, is Darlene really going to wear that spa headband? And if so, I hope she does it on camera.

Great continuous commentary by everyone as well.

10.     +12   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Socalgal
    Ok...But....WHAT is she doing in the store?! I'm sorry but is she out drunkenly photographing herself like a frat girl? I might have it all wrong as I haven't watched yet, but this behavior feels disturbing.

Yes, Socal, a 50 year old frat girl doing an OOTD at a store. Why she has to do an ootd for her uniform, and why she thinks anyone would be interested is a mystery. Not really a mystery to me as I think her personality traits (can’t diagnose) drives her to do these things. She even states her height and the brands of her pants and shoes, which are no longer available. She haughtily says “there’s nothing to link”. Darlene the holier than thou linkless influencer.

11.     +12   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Cynbad !! WOW ! and thanks? ;)

C Queen ! WOW too and thanks? ;) AND Excellent post today.

my first reaction to the title of her video was LETS NOT!

What a way to ruin a sat! luckily its shit out and COLD ! off I go :)

12.     +12   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous

Screenshot_20240420_074925_YouTube

I'm catching up, haven't watched today's video yet, and my husband wants me in the yard slinging mulch with him, bleh. Anyway, just jumping in quickly to say Darlene looks a little thinner due to the optical illusion created by a mirror that's tilted backwards. The mirror even says "easel mirror" on it. The tilt backwards creates a perception of visual elongation. You can demonstrate it just by picking up, say, a small ruler, remote control, or even the fingers of your hand, and holding it straight up versus seeing how it "lengthens" as you tilt it backwards.

So wipe that pleased-as-punch smile off of your face, Darlene. You didn't lose 30lbs in one week of eating sugary Clif bars, LOL!

13.     +7   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Still no mention of exercise…but she wants positive feedback?

Darlene

Learn to EARN these kudos that you seek

14.     +11   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    As others have said, I don't understand Darlene's focus on manufactured, processed protein foods and snacks. Because she likes to start the day with a sweet, protein candy bar? Where is the real food?? Veggie egg omelettes and fruit or yogurt and fruit for breakfast, turkey and veggies for lunch, salmon and veggies for dinner? I'm not anti-carb. Throw in a small sweet potato, a scoop of quinoa, wheat berries, or brown rice. Don't add butter/honey/brown sugar to things. Need a snack? How about a cheese stick, an apple, carrot sticks, nuts, half of a small peanut butter sandwich? Why is she so focused on getting protein through processed foods and not simple, wholesome sources? And she's not a bodybuilder. She doesn't need extra protein via drinks, bars, and powders if she'd just eat real food. She hasn't said a word about eating real meat, more vegetables, more fruit. All we've heard about is every protein bar available at Walmart.

Darlene says she's out of the house all of the time because she's "going here and there" and "checking in with friends?" LOL, c'mon now! Asking the Walmart stock person about whether they're expecting a shipment of yellow throw pillows is not "checking in with friends."

Yes, yes, Dar, you're superior to other people because you've chosen a blah, empty decor strategy - when it's not festooned with stuffed rodents/birds or gnomes - compared to people who make beautiful, cozy, homey spaces, even on a budget - and, no, that doesn't necessarily mean "clutter" and "materialism" the way you want to describe it. I'm not sure how shopping for cheap, new couch pillows and polyester throws literally every single month makes you superior, but you're not one for living in reality.

It's interesting how Darlene's shopping for things for her crying closet redo, the very things she says she has no interest in for her main floor. She's not going to create a grey prison crying closet with zero interesting touches - not that I consider Michael's junk stunning decor.

And of course Petawawa's 350+lb lemming needed a puffy headband like other YTers, once again proving she's a copycat who's desperate to feel like she fits in.

15.     +11   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    She is desperate to fit it in…

I’ve eaten steak for breakfast…a small sirloin instead of bacon…I felt better and wasn’t hungry…now it was steak and some leftover veggies stir fried but it worked…you don’t always need something sweet

1003 replies since 4/3/2024, 00:55   35314 views