Darlene the Delete Queen, erased her past so it wouldn't be seen. A new fresh start she says is happening, but all her fewd is mush & fattening Pt. 42

« Older   Newer »

1.     +12   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    And thank you for that memory Hannah

Gonna make myself one for dinner…now that I think about it, it was a favorite for a while…

She can do her steak and eggs with a side of burnt padded brassiere for breakfast on the Blackstone…it’s just a matter of time before she nags Steve into submission

2.     +11   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Oh my word, her ladyship is perky today.
    More food and more food.. Im wondering if she is grafting for one of these companies to send her some little gifts just like the big influencers she watches get.
    Still acting like she has to drop and pick up Andrew.. why would she even bother to mention it at all instead of lying.. she says she is out every morning... hmmmm ok
    She has found the weightloss influencers and sees that this might be the thing to give her something to film about, no way is she serious about losing weight , she is just excited that she now has something to film rather than rearranging cushions on a couch. She will continue to copy the influencers she so fancies herself to be.

3.     +10   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Maybe she’s out walking with the other seniors…

Has anyone ever heard of the Rice Diet at Duke University?…I know it was a big deal when I was I college…

I worked part time at a boutique and some of them would come in…there were 2 types..

The first has lost a sizable amount of weight and would buy out the store…

The second was a darKaren and couldn’t quite fit out inventory…they were they nastiest, most hateful creatures on God’s green earth…

It didn’t help that the staff were size 4s and 6s

4.     +16   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    April 20, 2024 Let's Go Shopping -Mostly Just Looking

This is sad & disturbing. Viewers tell her to got out & do something & this is her idea?

We begin with yes, Darlene on the couch as if she's a hostage in a prison cell. Same dirty hair, same black top. Lord, has she changed yet this month? I'm beginning to doubt it.

She mentions comments. And if you see a comment that isn't very kind, just leave it alone. Yes people, leave those comments, if you get a chance to see them, alone. Darlene will be deleting & blocking all day. There's no place for negativity on her channel. And did you know she is always harder on herself? Yup. Even Stupid says so.

Well, then, it must be true, right? Stupid knows all. I mean really, would you listen to anything that wimp thought? A guy who shuffles around his own house with his hands in his pockets just waiting for the Queen to issue an order? That guy? Pass.

So if you don't leave a comment telling Darlene how great she is, it will be deleted & the person blocked. Let me say this, she's lucky I leave my comments here.

As she is getting ready for the day, POSITIVITY is the word of the day. She was making her protein coffee & was STARVING. That mini Clif bar wasn't going to be enough, so she grabbed a bigger one.

OK, this is already a failure. Darlene doesn't need protein drinks or bars. She isn't running to catch a train for work. She has nothing to do & nowhere to be. She can quickly make an omelet with a bunch of leftover veggies & eat some cottage cheese & fruit or a non fat yogurt for breakfast. That should keep her full until lunch.

What she's doing is relying on overly processed junk.

Why does she need a huge protein burst? She's busy people. Busy, busy, busy. She's going here & there, checking with friends & out all the time.

Boy, what lies. Darlene has no friends. Never did. In the 8 years she's been on you-tube not once did she ever meet a friend for coffee or lunch (and yes Dar, you could have just shown their feet or their coffee cup) & she's never had a friend to her house. Not once.

So where is all this running here & there? Here & there, where Dar? Shopping? Being in 4 grocery stores in a day? Where are you going that you are so super duper busy all of a sudden?

Oh, she's been running around so much & then having to do pick up, that she can't get a meal on the table. Sure. That's it.

Should we tell her that we know Stupid picks up Andrew? So for the 9 hours a day she has all to herself, she's running here & there, checking in with friends, doing pick up & can't fit in making dinner. Wow. Imagine every day of this.

Get out with that BS. No way any of this is true.

Talking a mile a minute to say we are going to spend the morning with her & it's nail day. She wanted yellow nails for Easter but knew she wouldn't like them. Getting her nails done makes her feel better about herself & if you want to judge her, go ahead (just not on her channel because she will block you).

Dar, I'm not judging you, I'm just telling you that your man hands should be hidden. Bright colors that call attention to them should be avoided. That yellow, or the accent nail you used to do is for little girls. It's not cool, it's not attractive & you look like a gigantic idiot.

Today will be a girlie day. Yes she called it that. She needs sour cream, her nails, new pillows & a headband she saw some influencers wear when they apply make up.

Oh look, Darlene wants to be a cool girl too & sit at the table with us. Nope. Not allowed. Sorry Dar, but we don't like little followers.

I'd like to know how this is a girlie day with no girls. Where are these friends you keep checking in with? Not one of them can meet you at Sephora or Ulta? No one can join you ate Starbucks for coffee?

Yea, that's what I thought. And silly me to think she'd set foot in Sephors or Ulta. It's Walmart & the Dollar Store. Nothing but the best.

She is on a manic high, but I'm not sure from what. Her hands are waving all over, she's been flipping her hair around, is talking as if she's on a timer & running out of time & bouncing around on the tiny people couch. When she was getting ready & putting her make up on, Stupid even came in to say goodbye & Darlene said 'you know honey, I'm not feeling tired as if I need a nap anymore with these little changes.' In fact she says since she's finally doing something about it, let people judge her. It says more about them than it does her.

Awww, this would be a cute story if it were true. The more she mentions that dud, the more I'm convinced she's alone a lot of the time.

And boy, I better take a good hard look at myself for judging Darlene. Let's see, I find her to be a narcissist, controlling bitch who ruined her sons life because she blames him for having Autism that ruined everything for her.
    Huh. I'm not sure I see anything wrong with what I think of her. I'll get back to you.

So, she will see us after she gets her nails done. She again goes over her breakfast, she knows what she's having for lunch, knows what she'll have for dinner & even has her snack all picked out. But she's going to go with the flow & not focus on food.

Not focus on food? This is mostly what she talked about. Who plans out a snack for later? Darlene does.

We begin at Walmart looking at all the recipe magazines. Not sure why. She won't make anything from them. She has a million magazines already she never cooks from unless it's some type of pasta slop. How is looking at food magazines, not focusing on food?

Now we see pillows & throws for her FUNCTIONAL day-cor. She thinks cheap pillows & blankets is FUNCTIONAL day-cor? :yellow-laughing-smiley-emoticon It's junk for me & will smell like dog pee in 5 minutes, so who cares?

Now she shows us Slim Fast & other meal bars? I have no idea what these things are, but I do know she shouldn't be buying any of them. This is not how a person trying to lose weight eats. Why all the processed crap with bad ingredients? How is this not focused on food?

So what does she do? Doesn't look at the ingredients, just picks them up to buy. She really is an idiot. That stuff has garbage ingredients she shouldn't be eating. You want protein? Go eat chicken. Make a bean salad, eat raw veggies for crunch, dip them in greek yogurt if you must, or cottage cheese. Eat REAL food, not packaged crap.

She really is all about the marketing. If the wrapper looks good, she buys it. Speaking of marketing & influencers, now she shows the Blackstone grill. Did you know you can do stir fry, or wraps & do meal prep? Well, yes Dar, it's a cooking surface. You can do a lot on it. Pretty much as you can on a stove. But you hate to cook inside, so why would you want to cook outside? I can tell you this, if they never cleaned their grill, they will never clean this thing.

But she & Stupid are very interested but will take their time. I suggest you forget it & start on renovating & replacing all the cabinets, counters & floors in your house first. Maybe finish painting. Do that instead of looking for another appliance you don't need. Still not focused on food I see.

For some reason she took a picture in a mirror to show us her outfit of the day. Jeans & a black top? We've seen that outfit a million times. I laughed when she said her shoes are Clarks you can't buy anymore. Oh no, what will people wear while cutting the grass? :crying:

I can't figure out how she thinks taking us down every aisle of Walmart is something worth sharing. We all have our own stores & know they sell oatmeal & plastic containers. She bought that huge box of Ziploc containers because she's changing some things up & she needed containers. No she didn't. Darlene owns about 500 plastic containers. She has tons of them along with boxes & boxes of plastic bags. She said she is trying to use less of them. :crying: Oh brother. This is the woman who put food in a bag & then puts those bags in another plastic bag.

I've never seen a person waste so much. Now we're at Michaels. The store she hardly ever goes in. Oh c'mon. Hardly ever goes in? She practically lives there. Where did all her planners & sticker books come from? She says 'this is all the day-cor they have right now. Very flamboyant colors. She says it with a sneer. No bright colors for Darlene people, we stick with prison gray at her house.

Hey, she isn't interested in this STUFF anymore. So sorry if you are, but Darlene isn't interested. She's going to be re-doing her closet/office & I'm trying to figure out why. Why not move Andrew into the bigger room that used to be Sarahs & make his room into a home office? Of course, if she didn't fill every space with junk, she could have turned the old food room into a functional living space, but she has too much junk. I'm still #Team Dumpster & bet she could use a big one. At least half the crap she has should be thrown out.

The one thing she does is buy a special pen for all her journaling on this new JOURNEY. Good God. The pens can be pricey, but Darlene thinks she's worth it. For her thoughts? A #2 pencil is good enough.

Now we're at Winners. More time wasting. She buys a light blue headband that I could swear she's had before. Didn't she get a beauty box a while back that had a hairband in it? What did she do, throw it out? Now she's in the snack aisle. GET OUT OF THERE. You don't need any snacks. Oh wait, of course she does. She saw one that said high protein & in the cart it goes. She never looked at the ingredient list. Seed oil & fake protein (isolates). Just these 2 things are highly processed & you shouldn't be eating them. Again, is this the not focused on food part?

Can't she just buy some nuts & eat it with yogurt or cottage cheese? Why does she keep buying all this garbage? It's not good for you. What is wrong with whole, natural foods? Eat enough whole foods where you won't need a snack.

Lord, she really is dumb.

Back home on the couch where she skipped the thrift store because it's raining. Of course she has to go over the fact that she's ONLY LOOKING because stuff just doesn't bring her JOY anymore. But, she's still looking for pillows she doesn't need. Got it.

So, is this sudden I DON'T NEED ANYTHING & STUFF DOESN'T BRING ME JOY ANYMORE because we keep saying that no happy woman is eating herself into sizes Maurices doesn't make or buys crap she doesn't need, but is lonely? Oh OK. Look everyone, Darlene is just looking. She's not really buying anything because she's lonely, it's just looking. Just looking. Wow.

You're going to have to try harder Dar to convince me. All your MYHUSBAND, MYHUSBAND, MYHUSBAND just isn't doing it. Each time you say it, you sound more & more pathetic.

As she drones on & on about figuring things out for breakfasts, she slips & says she bought 4 protein bars the day before when she was shopping for food & bought more today. See? She shops for food every single day. That seems pretty focused to me.

That should stop immediately. She only needs to be in a store once a week for food, & that should consist of whole foods & low fat dairy & produce. You want something sweet? Eat an apple. Something crunchy? Eat some almonds. Something fizzy? Drink seltzer. Stop buying bars with bad for you ingredients.

Again says she wants to redo her office & of course that means buying more junk. Why does she need new stuff just to declutter? I'm sure she has loads of baskets & boxes all over she can use. But in Michaels, she already was thinking of buying something to hold her Pioneer Woman magazines. How about the trash can?

Stop holding onto books & magazines you already read through & can copy down any recipe you make. Donate them someplace or just throw them out. You don't need to buy a holder to store them.

More talk of snacky lunches & how she thinks those protein drinks can be SUSTAINABLE. Lord help me. More MYHUSBAND & thank God, it's over.

OK, I don't see any of this lasting. She didn't mention exercise once, but is buying up all the extra protein bars as if she's a weightlifter. Eating stuff with fake sugar, seed oils & so many ingredients no one can pronounce is the wrong way to do things. And for someone not focusing on food, this is all she talked about & shopped for.

What is so difficult about simply eating real food? She also needs to stay out of the stores. Yes, even Winners & Michaels. Stay out of the snack aisles, you don't need sugar free syrups for Summer & read a nutrition label once in a while.

I have a feeling by the end of Summer, she'll be stuck right where she is now.

*Sorry this is so late, but we had a crew here planting trees & although all I did was say where I wanted them, I feel like I did all the work! It was hectic & busy, but it's done. See you tomorrow :goodbye_smiley_emoticon: I might have some typo's, but you know what I mean. :mocking_smiley_emoticon:

Oh, I want to add this for when Darlene reads here. :glitter_cupcake_with_cherry_smi EnJOY Dar.

5.     +14   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    2 points to add:

1. Darlene also hurt Sarah. Let's not forget her in our love for Andrew. As a little girl, having this beast as your mother, being partly raised by your grandparents (even before Andrew came along), worried about your father being gone/killed, then Andrew comes along and your mother is WORSE somehow. Could Sarah have taken Andrew on as her dearest little brother? Yes. But I can see maybe why she didn't or hasn't yet. Being raised and hearing that Andrew is an "other"...he's not even human fully by her mother (and no one saying differently, let's face it) would make anyone completely indifferent. Even if thats just because you want to seem different than the "thing" that Andrew is. Probably why Sarah is an overachiever, received lots of awards and scholarships, etc. Just trying to prove herself and gain mommy's love...

Sarah has her own mental health/needing mother's love or approval and never getting it/probably substance abuse issues (if not now, at some point)...

She's fucked up too.
    Is she an awful person as well? Maybe...

2. The protein products:
    This reminds me of Anna of Glitters & Lazers fame. She's a huge lolcow, 500-600pounds, a egotistical asshole that sells toxic positivity like no one else. She's also an alcoholic. And she started taking ozempic, just told everyone she was a runner, lost some weight (she says 100, everyone says less but whatever), has now out eaten the ozempic/stopped taking it and is gaining weight again. She LOVES all these quest/protein items. She's an ambassador for Starbucks. I mean...she's Dar in a much bigger, much louder, much more obnoxious, just MORE package.

There's also Jamerelle Stewart...Miss I took up running and lost weight but really it's all ozepmic and a TON of shape wear.

At least people have a nice lie to put forward. Darlene can't even make that much of an effort...

6.     +13   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Years ago I was in a weight loss program with a qualified, licensed, nutritionist (not a Youtuber or TikToker - lol). She told me that just because you feel hungry, doesn't mean you are...you could be thirsty. Darlene must be thirsty all the time when her only fluids are coffee, vodka/OJ and, I suspect, pop/soda. Plus eating salt by the pound.

The other thing I learned was to have a tablespoon of peanut butter if feeling peckish. I'm always drinking water and for the most part, eating properly but still sometimes (rarely) need that tablespoon of peanut butter.

Hey Darlene since your mind is ALWAYS on food, maybe learn about food and how and where we get nutrients, protein, good fats, bad fats, etc. No? Okay then, you just keep being the obstinate know-it-all you are and continue to fail. Everyone here has been giving you great advice for years and had you bothered to learn from it, you'd likely be in a much better place right now with your weight.

7.     +14   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Pond Scum @ 4/20/2024, 11:51 PM) 
    2 points to add:

1. Darlene also hurt Sarah. Let's not forget her in our love for Andrew. As a little girl, having this beast as your mother, being partly raised by your grandparents (even before Andrew came along), worried about your father being gone/killed, then Andrew comes along and your mother is WORSE somehow. Could Sarah have taken Andrew on as her dearest little brother? Yes. But I can see maybe why she didn't or hasn't yet. Being raised and hearing that Andrew is an "other"...he's not even human fully by her mother (and no one saying differently, let's face it) would make anyone completely indifferent. Even if thats just because you want to seem different than the "thing" that Andrew is. Probably why Sarah is an overachiever, received lots of awards and scholarships, etc. Just trying to prove herself and gain mommy's love...

Sarah has her own mental health/needing mother's love or approval and never getting it/probably substance abuse issues (if not now, at some point)...

She's fucked up too.
    Is she an awful person as well? Maybe...

2. The protein products:
    This reminds me of Anna of Glitters & Lazers fame. She's a huge lolcow, 500-600pounds, a egotistical asshole that sells toxic positivity like no one else. She's also an alcoholic. And she started taking ozempic, just told everyone she was a runner, lost some weight (she says 100, everyone says less but whatever), has now out eaten the ozempic/stopped taking it and is gaining weight again. She LOVES all these quest/protein items. She's an ambassador for Starbucks. I mean...she's Dar in a much bigger, much louder, much more obnoxious, just MORE package.

There's also Jamerelle Stewart...Miss I took up running and lost weight but really it's all ozepmic and a TON of shape wear.

At least people have a nice lie to put forward. Darlene can't even make that much of an effort...

I definitely agree with you about Sarah. I wonder if as a little girl she wanted to be around Andrew more & Darlene stopped it? In all these years I’ve never seen her speak to him or even want to sit near him. I bet Darlene controlled how much they were around one another & always told Sarah to leave her brother alone because he was different.

It reminds me of an old birthday video where Pat was next to him as Dargeneral ran the show. Handing Andrew present after present, screeching at him to OPEN IT ANDREW, hurrying him along & when Pat asked to see one, Darlene put it back in the bag. Then Pat made a remark that maybe he had enough candy & boy, if looks could kill.

Here it was a simple birthday celebration that Darlene had to completely control that of course ended with Andrew rushed through opening his gifts, eating cake & back in the basement in record time. I was surprised at the time that she put that video on her channel. It made her look deranged & mean. Hey, that may have been one of the few honest videos she ever showed.

Glitter & Lazers Anna. Yikes. When my office was in the financial district in NYC, I would take the ferry to Pier 11 & the South Street Seaport was only a few blocks away. One time a bunch of us went there for lunch & we saw this big crowd. Of course nosy me had to find out why there was a crowd, so we walked over & squeezed through.

It was a photo shoot with Anna, in a bikini. :in-disbelief-smiley-emoticon: OMG. I almost couldn’t believe what I was seeing. I had to keep staring because it was as if my eyes couldn’t understand what they were seeing.

I just thought of Anna when Darlene said she stood in the mirror & looked & looked. When she’s in the bathroom, she hasn’t looked at herself? She’s always telling us she takes baths. Wouldn’t you know you had a problem when you had a hard time getting in & especially out of the tub? I have no idea how she does it. She is so unsteady on her feet just walking in the kitchen, so never understood how she gets out of a tub.

Yes, Anna is just a bigger, younger version of Darlene. Both are loud & obnoxious & oblivious to how hey come across. Well, probably not Anna, she knows she’s a loudmouth. Darlene to me is a mouse in real life around others so she doesn’t call attention to herself.

Like Chantal from you tube. Foodie Beauty. On camera she is loud, mean & full of herself, but when she’s in public I have never seen her just talk to someone in a normal voice. She’s constantly giggling & has a very obvious nervous laugh. She’s another one that’s over 400 pounds & waddles around talking into her phone. She is extremely self conscious in public around people, but in front of the camera where she can’t see them, she’s bold & loud.

She is friendless too. Anna only hangs around much younger women, Chantal has no friends & neither does Darlene. To have friends, you have to be a friend. None of them can be a friend to anyone.

Darlene can’t even take advice from viewers who support her. Everything is criticism to her. No one can be her friend because Darlene needs to control everything & every one.

In these few videos from this year, I think we’re seeing what her life really is. It’s lonely. And it’s all her own doing. All she does is wander around discount stores looking for cheap day-cor for her overstuffed & smelly house. If she were a better person, I could feel sorry for her.

8.     +16   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Kayla, I remember that birthday video. That was actually the first Darlene video I ever watched and it opened my eyes to what a terrible parent she was to Andrew. Nothing but junk food and VHS tapes as his birthday gifts. And poor Andrew barely had time to look at his gifts before she snatched them away from him.

She hasn't filmed any of his birthdays since but I imagine it was much of the same.

9.     +14   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Hannah1984
    Ramble away, Hannah. You never “ramble” without a point, purpose and a great evaluation.

Crusty Pie
    Great assessment, Crusty.

CheapAssMustard
    Always appreciate your logical thinking, CAM. And yes, that’s one amazing slimming mirror illusion, for the reason you state. All your diet suggestions are too straight forward and healthy for Darlene. Her food has to come in a man made package of some sort.

Also, “Petawawa’s 350lb lemming” Lol!

Kayla M
    She was making her protein coffee & was STARVING. That mini Clif bar wasn't going to be enough, so she grabbed a bigger one.

Why is she always “starving” anyway. Darlene should really reconsider her choice of words. Dr. Now would tell her that if she didn’t eat for another year she wouldn’t starve. (He said that to a patient who was a lot heavier than Darlene and he said four years, lol). One of her fans suggested that she learned it was okay to feel hungry. Darlene acts as though if she doesn’t get food into her system immediately she’s a bit hungry, she’ll keel over from starvation.

Let's see, I find her to be a narcissist, controlling bitch

And to think I was trying to be coy about it above, lol. Glad you said it, Kayla. That’s what I think too.

She really is all about the marketing. If the wrapper looks good, she buys it.

Yes. She’s a marketer’s dream customer.

So many funny one liners and comments from everyone! Lol!

10.     +13   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Eyedunno @ 21/4/2024, 12:16) 
    Years ago I was in a weight loss program with a qualified, licensed, nutritionist (not a Youtuber or TikToker - lol). She told me that just because you feel hungry, doesn't mean you are...you could be thirsty. Darlene must be thirsty all the time when her only fluids are coffee, vodka/OJ and, I suspect, pop/soda. Plus eating salt by the pound.

The other thing I learned was to have a tablespoon of peanut butter if feeling peckish. I'm always drinking water and for the most part, eating properly but still sometimes (rarely) need that tablespoon of peanut butter.

Hey Darlene since your mind is ALWAYS on food, maybe learn about food and how and where we get nutrients, protein, good fats, bad fats, etc. No? Okay then, you just keep being the obstinate know-it-all you are and continue to fail. Everyone here has been giving you great advice for years and had you bothered to learn from it, you'd likely be in a much better place right now with your weight.

That’s true, Eye. Thirst is misinterpreted as hunger. Yes, Darlene must be thirsty all the time considering what she consumes. All those salty snacks and processed foods alone. Thank goodness now she has her
    SPOILER (click to view)
    BUBBA
    so all that may change, lol.

I rarely feel hungry to the point of saying I’m starving myself. It’s amazing what a diet based on non-processed foods and sufficient water can do.

Good suggestion for Darlene to do some real research about nutrition. But we know Darlene, she doesn’t want to hear hard truths and facts. Seems her weight loss journey has to be her way or not at all. That’s the choice she’s limited herself to.

11.     +10   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    She was right in Walmart…I would’ve gotten the 6 wings and a salad for lunch…go home and make a fresh fruit salad since she’s on the go and in demand (girl, you’ve gotta stop all this damn lying :hearty-laugh: )

Make your own granola bars lady…those meal bars are trash

It’s her imperious attitude for me…

I see why there are no friends…she’s socially awkward as hell and her size and looks don’t help…

Lemur…I’m screaming…monkey see, monkey tries to do

12.     +11   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Two!muchstuff
    Why is she always “starving” anyway. Darlene should really reconsider her choice of words. Dr. Now would tell her that if she didn’t eat for another year she wouldn’t starve. (He said that to a patient who was a lot heavier than Darlene and he said four years, lol). One of her fans suggested that she learned it was okay to feel hungry. Darlene acts as though if she doesn’t get food into her system immediately she’s a bit hungry, she’ll keel over from starvation.

I agree. I'm sure this is the highs and lows of her blood sugar. If I eat a muffin at 9am, about 2 hours later I am "starving". This is why I think she feels she "needs" the drive thru.
    I understand some people have to pick up food before or after work quickly, but drive thru is expensive food. And anyone that still likes McDonald's, I can tell they don't cook much. Or, they don't make healthy meals for themselves.

13.     +12   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    :154: New video tomorrow! New video tomorrow!

It’s under the Grocery Hauls playlist. Gee, I can’t wait to see all the healthy choices for this FRESH & NEW JOURNEY :yucky:

My guess? There will be bad choices with lots of justifications. It’s FOR ANDREW, it’s FOR STUPID, it was on sale, blah, blah, blah.

All we really know is that by Canada Day, Darlene will be fatter.

See you tomorrow :goodbye_smiley_emoticon:

14.     +11   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Kayla: good to know you're another GorlWorld enthusiast like me. 😄
    Amberlynn being the queen of GorlWorld is another friendless 500 pound YTer on a continuous "journey" with her documented cycle. She's at least a little outgoing and can mask her crazies more. But they are all the same when it comes to being narcissistic assholes...

If Dar wasn't soooo boring she could have reactors to her content and have a larger group watching her. It takes a lot of work to be MORE BORING then the others!! 😄

-----
    Another video? Man, she is putting out a lot of content lately. Does she need the money or soemthing?? 🤔

15.     +11   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Darlene said in her shopping video that she wants "positivity" on her channel. She thinks "it's says more about them than it does me" when anyone leaves a comment that challenges her nonsense and doesn't pander.

Okay, so what does it say about HER when she's less than positive about others?

Darlene bitched about her own family for years and is still snide about her mom whenever she gets a chance. Then there are YTubers she loves to slam. So, how does her version of "positivity" work exactly? LOL!!

Sheesh, what a raging hypocrite.

Then came an old favorite pity-partying switcheroo, implying mean girls are nasty about her size.

So where are those comments, Dar? . . . :cant-find-it-smiley-emoticon:

I've certainly never seen any such thing in her comments section nor here on the thread either, in all the years I've been at the Bakery.

Now, if she'd said . .

"I have a lazy, selfish personality, treat my family badly and think it's fine to lie about everything, including what I eat. My latest diet is as dumb as every other diet I've failed, which is why I'm fatter than ever. I won't tolerate comments that draw attention to any of this instead of worshipping me though, so I delete them",

. . well, then we'd know what she was talking about! The Bakery has for years pointed out Darlene's lies and hypocrisy on this topic and on plenty else besides, having also watched any sensible advice in her comments section quickly disappear.

Viewers got similar lying and twisting when she started getting criticism over how she was treating Andrew in her 'autism aware' DITL's, (talk about the subject matter being the antithesis of a logo). Suddenly, it was "nasty remarks ABOUT ANDREW" that made her delete comments or hide videos. We said at the time how we'd never seen any such thing, only plenty of comments being deleted about how SHE was an absolute piece of scheisse to her son.

That's not to say Darlene has never received hateful comments. It's just if she has, they must be very few when Bakery sharp eyes have never seen them. Certainly no one here and I'm sure very few subs either, are the type who'd be spiteful based on someone's size or about an innocent autistic youngster. To even suggest this is common to disguise her own nastiness, "says a lot" about just how despicable SHE is.

If Darlene were an open, honest sweetheart, we'd feel sorry for her and she'd have nothing but support from us about her weight problem - albeit she wouldn't have a Bakery thread because we only deal with pieces of work, whether they be skinny, regular size or otherwise.

Popular girls aren't any more deceitful and mean than anyone else, Dar. The ONLY reasons you're not allowed at the table is because that's ALL you ever are!

As for "not showing dinners for now", why ever not? Isn't she cooking for Myhusband and Andy anymore?

This backs up our long time suspicion that many dinners Darlene shows are for her alone and would suggest some big secret about what her "purpose in life" dinner looks like.

She's already said she'll still eat drive-thru but just "make better choices" (lol). After her daily workout cruising every store in town, Darlene won't be able to resist. She'll kid herself she's been too busy to cook dinner, deserves "a treat" anyway for sticking to the Candy Bar Diet and McD's is fine because she'll include a salad. Besides, "everyone eats McD's"!

Funny how follower Dar is only ever interested in the worst trends. I'm sure there are sufficient folk in Canada who are into a healthy lifestyle to also qualify as "everyone" anecdotally. Why isn't this copycat jumping on that bandwagon? 🙄

1003 replies since 4/3/2024, 00:55   35298 views