Darlene the Delete Queen, erased her past so it wouldn't be seen. A new fresh start she says is happening, but all her fewd is mush & fattening Pt. 42

« Older   Newer »

1.     +13   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Bwahahahaha, Darlene said she's busier *now* than when she had younger kids and that she's out early every morning, being busy and social!

:hearty-laugh:

Darlene, RISE tells Sophia you don't even do Andrew's dropoffs/pickups anymore! Why not? Too busy seeing movies with friends? Too busy having coffee with friends? Too busy going on park walks with friends? And for eight hours every single day?

Btw, if you're busier now because of the narrative you're out with friends and having fun and you're also constantly mentioning running to the grocery store for a few things, newsflash, you didn't do right by your kids. I'm sure most parents would say they were busiest when they had elementary and high school aged children because they were doing things for them, driving them to activities, helping them with school projects, teaching them chores.

As we know, Darlene did as little as possible for her kids. She laid in bed and watched TV, fed the kids convenience garbage, refused to attend lunches at Andrew's school. I suppose it actually wouldn't be very hard for her to be "busier" now.

Does Dar share even a general description of what has her out of the house all day every day, keeps her so busy that she needs Saturdays to catch up in the kitchen, how all of these many social opportunities arose? Nope. We're still left wondering. She even mentions how they'll be out doing something on Sunday without saying anything about what this outing entails.

So, what do we get in today's video instead? More chopping of peppers and slicing of strawberries, a mention of how Dar let more produce go to waste (a bag of potatoes), a 35th revisit of Japanese grilled chicken thighs, and detailed discussions of what Darlene needs to eat to feel satisfied and how she's always sucking on her Bubba.

I'm sure Dar would say, "But this channel is about me and what I eat. It's not about my family." Then don't mention anything you don't want to discuss. No allusions to an allegedly new life of activity and fun if you don't want to discuss it.

"Allegedly" is my favorite word.

I really don't give a shit about the omelette Dar made for Steve when she can't even briefly mention what supposedly the two of them and Andrew did on Sunday.

Was Andrew even involved? Because we get in-depth coverage of Darlene's repetitive and uninspiring meals, but Andrew doesn't get any of the good chicken or steak. We don't know what he gets other than a cup of something tomato-y mixed into a barrel full of pasta, and that's supposed to feed him for days.

I don't give a shit about Darlene's alleged social butterfly calendar when she can't say what she does.

She's full of shit. There's no way the woman who just said she doesn't like how she looks, she's heavier than she's been in years, isn't comfortable with her appearance, and hides by wearing black is simultaneously a woman who's suddenly out on the town every day - not even just shopping, but socializing with her many friends, being busier than ever!

I think Darlene's busy life of social outings is her simply going to a grocery store every day on purpose as a way to force her depressed self out of the house. If she speaks to a stock person or cashier for 20 seconds, she claims it as "social activity." There are no friends, are there, Darlene? At best you have your hair and nails appointments - and if those women were your friends, they'd redirect your hair and nail choices. I wouldn't let a friend choose that hair nor those nails. But those women aren't your friends. They're just people you pay to perform services.

It's all BS. Darlene is creating a fantasy narrative. For whom, I don't know. She's playing Barbies with her YT channel.

2.     +8   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    She really is trying to rewrite history…

What really made her gut her channel?

And will she address being “tore out the frame” lit on her last vid?

3.     +12   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    This is Darlene after many months of "making changes" to her eating, "being aware of what food she brings into the house," and "cutting back on sugar." You know, the woman who's not a breakfast person but who decided eating cake first thing every morning was a way to reduce her sugar.

Are these jeggings or tights? They're ready to explode.

Screenshot_20240424-1002352

And we thought this April 2021 look was bad, but she looks downright slim in comparison:

jpg

4.     +10   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (CheapAssMustard @ 24/4/2024, 18:10) 
    This is Darlene after many months of "making changes" to her eating, "being aware of what food she brings into the house," and "cutting back on sugar." You know, the woman who's not a breakfast person but who decided eating cake first thing every morning was a way to reduce her sugar.

Are these jeggings or tights? They're ready to explode.

And we thought this April 2021 look was bad, but she looks downright slim in comparison:

(IMG:https://upload.forumfree.net/i/fc10582964/...52142.jpg")

Holy cow! She’s almost as wide as her stove!

5.     +9   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Can of busted biscuits comes to mind…come on Pillsbury

6.     +13   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I used to think I sometimes exaggerated how much weight Darlene has gained, but now I think I've underestimated it.

No wonder she looked pleased at her reflection in the optical illusion mirror a few days ago:

Screenshot_20240420_074925_YouTube

7.     +7   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Just a mess…

8.     +12   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I wouldn't normally be so hard on someone's appearance/weight, but Darlene's been so full of BS, she deserves to be called out.

Yes, that's a screencap of a lover of fresh produce! A woman who has to force herself to eat breakfast and forgets/doesn't have time to eat lunch! Gee, who are all of these friends of hers who don't give her a chance to eat lunch??

9.     +11   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Regarding bubble baths: That is the epitome of luxury for Dar…lounging in a huge tub of bubbles with a tray of strawberries and her ever present screwdriver…she wants to be a fabulous rich woman…right now she’s a raggedy, spend Myhusband’s money hag…

Her attitude calls attention to her looks and size…those leggings will fit a full-back…or screggings (those leggings are positively screaming) I should say…

She’s got the perky ponytail happening…

She is really unclean in the kitchen…

Being social… :crying:

10.     +12   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Darlene said they all use the Dr. Teal's lavender bubble bath, even Steve. Steve soaks in lavender bubble bath?

Darlene probably uses the lavender bubble bath on herself the same way she uses Dawn Powerwash on her pots: a quick spray of soap, an immediate rinse, avoid scrubbing. Or does Dar soak herself overnight and deal with herself in the morning? Those aren't stains; that's "flavor!"

11.     +13   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Well at least her stomach finally cought up with her bewbs. It only took a year of a healthyrelationshipwithfood.

April 2023
    Screenshot_20240424-104942_Gallery

April 2024
    Screenshot_20240424-104442_YouTube-17139829019421

BTW, Where's the yellow chair?

ETA: That hair do on her....no! :1:

12.     +13   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I don't think Darlene really wants long hair other than to hide her face with it.

13.     +12   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (CheapAssMustard @ 24/4/2024, 20:43) 
    I don't think Darlene really wants long hair other than to hide her face with it.

On the other hand:

Screenshot_20240424-1447132

Screenshot_20240424-1445412

Maybe she's late to the messy bun trend.

14.     +14   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Lol, there’s Darlene in the comments agreeing with her superfan Donna that she’d buy organic (I assume fruits and vegetables) too if the prices weren’t so high. What’s the point of that for someone like Darlene who consistently buys fast foods anyway? Are those drive thru chains offering organic options now? I don’t know. Maybe she wants to avoid pesticides. With the minuscule amount of fruits and vegetables Darlene consumes pesticides probably won’t affect her anyway.

Those screenshots, CAM! Darlene was positively svelte before compared to now. She’s not only equaled out the bust to belly ratio, (lol Socal), but she’s filled out the wrinkles in the jeans. No more saggy bottom.

Darlene’s kitchen wipe down. She wipes the stove top then wipes the hood over the stove, then the countertop, all with the same cloth! Nice way to spread any stovetop residue around. Not to mention, her weird idea of clear kitchen counters.

I don’t hate the way her hair looks being up, but I hate the way she sucks on that BUBBA straw.

15.     +11   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Two!muchstuff, this is the real before and after - which I accidentally reversed - 2016 khakis versus December 2023 jeggings.

Screenshot_20240424-1503192

1003 replies since 4/3/2024, 00:55   35300 views