Darlene the Delete Queen, erased her past so it wouldn't be seen. A new fresh start she says is happening, but all her fewd is mush & fattening Pt. 42

« Older   Newer »

1.     +13   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    CheapAssMustard

Wow! Those two sink photos are unbelievable. Well, not really unbelievable because we see the evidence before our eyes, lol.

The saggy bottom vacuuming one and the one today at the stove are both crazy comparison photos too. As well as the bust and midsection comparisons. How’s Darlene’s going to lose weight by the time she’s fifty again?

2.     +13   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Two!muchstuff, I agree, Darlene's interest in organic and grass-fed foods is laughable. She mentioned it as she grated her "expensive Kerrygold cheese."

Flex that cheese, gurl! I'm so envious. Maybe I can replace the diamond in my engagement ring with a chunk of that fancy cheese that is available at chain supermarkets where I live! Can I get a special insurance policy for my cheese ring??

Whaddya get fat on, Darlene? Organic strawberries and grass-fed beef? It wasn't breakfast cake on the daily? McDonald's? Starbucks treats? Pillsbury place-and-bake cookies? Your organic bacon-lard-molasses-brown sugar baked beans? Your bacon and Miracle Whip salad? Your bacon and cheese twice-baked potatoes? Pepperoni and bacon pizza? Organic Pepsi?? Potato chips galore? Cheesecake and eggnog pies?

It's the agricultural industry's fault. If only Darlene had access to affordable, organic food, she wouldn't have been forced to eat cake and chips instead. It's really not her fault.

3.     +12   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Notice the only thing she flexes on is food…

Nothing of value

And why couldn’t Andrew have some steak and chicken…he eats both Darlene (wit yo lying ass)…

You’re so obviously selfish with food when it comes to him…and don’t start that, he chokes crap…you’d half choke on that thick, burnt pizza you serve…

Take the hair down Dar…clock the photos…no attractive…you did this to yourself

4.     +13   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    CheapAssMustard

Did she really flex with Kerrygold cheese! Lol. Remember when Jen Ross used to flex with Kerrygold butter? Meanwhile, it’s the most commonly used butter where I live and has been since I was a child. Everyone bought Kerrygold. Same for Dr. Teals. It’s now imported all the way from the US but still isn’t that expensive here. I buy it myself, but I wouldn’t brag about it.

Hannah1984
    Back on the bubble bath . . Does anyone else find it creepy how Darlene often brings up her bath time? Maybe it's just me, but it seems too personal and at the same time much too mundane to be worthy of so much mention. It's not as though this is some beauty guru or even a couple of girlfriends chatting privately. She's a public YTuber who's not even renowned for personal hygiene, let alone an interest in skincare.

Forget our comedy around Darlene getting stuck in the tub for a moment, it's her emphasis on soaking in the bath that doesn't feel right. It's as if she's inviting voyeurism, or enjoys the idea of imposing herself upon others inappropriately, albeit via the image she forces into the viewer's mind eye.

I find it creepy, Hannah. You’re right - it’s too personal, yet such a mundane thing to mention. Also inappropriate (and juvenile) for a woman of her age. It’s really as though she thinks, as mg points out, that it’s the height of luxury or something, especially when combined with the wonderful elixirs created by Dr. Teal, that amazing sorcerer who can add soporifics to bath gel to induce sleep, and still sell for under ten dollars at your drug store.

I don’t know if it’s occurred to Darlene that it’s a bit voyeuristic to force her viewers to imagine her body in a tub, or to ponder the logistics of getting her body in her small tub, and to consider the physics of mass vs water displacement invoked in that exercise, etc., but Darlene is not exactly a bright bulb so maybe she’s never thought about it. She doesn’t think through so many of her tall tales anyway. Even today, she thinks she can fob off some vague allusions to being more social and doing activities merely in passing without explanation and that everyone will take what she says is true for granted.

I also find it voyeuristic and unsettling when she brings up in detail what she eats, and talks about something being delicious, or worse, talks about her degree of satiety with whatever she’s consumes. Or when she talks about “starving”. That’s even worse to me. Darlene is too overweight to even mention these subjects in public. It’s a bit cringey, at least to me.

5.     +11   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    It makes me think of "The Golden Girls:"

Blanche: "I'm going to take a long, hot, steamy bath with barely enough water to cover my bosoms."

Sophia: "You're only going to sit in an inch of water?"

6.     +14   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (my groceries @ 24/4/2024, 21:34) 
    Notice the only thing she flexes on is food…

Nothing of value

Maybe this is why she's concocting her fantasy, busy, social butterfly life?

"I like this more expensive meat. I know not everyone can afford it."

"This is pricier cheese, but you should do what works for you. I know not everyone can be ballin' at Walmart like me."

"My husband and I like to do little, thoughtful gestures for each other. I know that's not part of everyone's relationship. Just yesterday, he told me I did a great job cutting the rind off of a cantaloupe, and I was so touched, it reminded why I fell in love with him 26 years ago."

"I'm out of the house all day, checking in with friends!"

Well, at least we've seen the meat and cheese. We haven't seen Steve do anything thoughtful and we've never heard about or seen a friend ever. Never saw a birthday card, never saw a Christmas gift, never saw a pic of a plate at a restaurant. No stories of movies, coffee, shopping of any sort, getting nails done together. Nothing - across 8 years!

Darlene probably sees Sarah when she goes to Costco in Ottawa and she pretends she's visiting a "friend" - kind of how Sarah went to "The Rocky Horror Picture Show" and Dar pretended she went herself. Take a situation and embellish it to make it into much more than it really was.

C'mon, Darlene. Get Steve on camera bragging about how you cut up cantaloupe for him in exchange for his full-time paycheck.

7.     +12   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Alright, I'll stop spamming now. I just want to document Darlene's April 20, 2024 "Let's Go Shopping - Mostly Just Looking" video because what she said is a real doozy:

Screenshot_20240424-162143

8.     +14   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    I scribbled down pages of notes after watching this morning but then work got in the way. I'm gonna pare it down since you have covered most of it - including some images (her bathing) I'd rather not have in my head. LOL!

My goodness she had 3 busy days. A lot to do Saturday. Out and about (including for lunch) Sunday. Monday morning was crazy (we'll never know doing what or why) and she was running behind/wasn't organized. But she apparently was on Saturday. 🙄

Wait! She just sprayed something on the counter (then moved to wipe the stove, etc.) and immediately started chopping onion and peppers without washing her hands! Ewww.

She's had the brilliant idea of marinating chicken, etc. then freezing it when the weather gets warmer. She's trying to reduce single use plastics and only use them when necessary. Well if she sticks to her idea, we'll be seeing freezer bags again soon.

So she looked at the ingredients of the frozen potatoes/onions but had her finger strategically placed over the nutritional info. 🙄

A disclaimer about it being her opinion regarding organic cheese. No shit it's your opinion but that does not negate your flexing about it, Ms Hoity Toity.

OMG! Fed Hunter some cheese then immediately used that hand to wipe the cheese grater over the dish of shredded cheese! Then patted the cheese down with the same hand! And there it is...any cheese left on the counter was swept onto the floor.

Pasta slop for Andrew and steak of her and hubby. I'm pretty sure Andrew will eat steak if you slice it and put it on a bun. But no, you're a selfish pig and vile mother.

That tiny amount of mushrooms was their veg. Why can't she make proper/multiple sides?

Sour cream for the potatoes. That's not healthier, Darlene.

We see Steve (at least his feet/the back of him) as he's lighting the grill. She's covertly filming him while filming Hunter. Yup, you showed us Darlene. He's there. Well, he was there for that part anyway.

That steak/potato/mushroom plate was boring. So brown/beige. Where's the green? Orange? Yellow? Veggies come in all colors, Darlene.

Hubby's BBQing again. For this dinner she's making the frozen brussel sprouts/carrots because she doesn't have any veg, other than frozen. All the food in that house including Costco and a 2x Walmart order, and no fresh veg. WTAH!

Oh Monday afternoon was busy too! Doing what? Again, we'll never know. My guess, sleeping off her buzz. She would have been jonesing for a drink if Steve was around that much during the weekend and she couldn't drink.

She said while slicing up the chicken that she has something else for Andrew's dinner. She's focussing on "our" dinner. Why can't Andrew have chicken? Didn't she say he had chicken with sweet potato fries the night before? Give that poor man some real, good, food!! Geezus!! 😡

Processed frozen spring rolls with "chicken fried rice". The bottom of that pan is black...oh well, I guess it added flavor. 🤢

9.     +13   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    April 24, 2024 Food Prep, Dinners & More

Oh brother.

After the really bad food choices I just saw yesterday, I can't imagine what she is going to make that stays within her HEALTHIER RELATIONSHIP WITH FOOD mantra.

Lord. The opening shot is Darzilla in her tiny kitchen with a messy bun sucking from the straw on her Bubba. Oh man, that sounds really bad.
    :crying:
    My grandmother just slapped my hand & then said, 'no, leave it in.'

Blame her for the horrible thought I just put in your heads. :yellow-laughing-smiley-emoticon We're both still laughing.

OK, let's begin....

We're told it's Saturday morning & Darlene is once again wearing that black top & jeans. Her kitchen is a disaster. But it's been a relaxing morning. I can see why. No one puts anything away. This baffles me. You mean to tell me that each adult just leaves their crap all over or never bothers to put their glasses or cups in the dishwasher? They just leave everything on the counter or in the sink & walk away?

They do.

We're back to her telling us how she's much busier now than when the kids were little with all her responsibilities. Please elaborate Dar. What responsibilities are you talking about?
    Oh, & not just all she has to do, but she's even more social. More social? In what way? And who can she possibly be so social with every morning? The few people she's mentioned over the years have families of their own & jobs.

This sounds suspicious. It also sounds like a lie.

She's wiping down the counters, then the stove & stove hood & more counters & telling us how she likes to keep her kitchen simplified so she can find everything he needs. It's a small kitchen. Everything is pretty much within 2 feet of everything else. My suggestion? Clear off your counters. Why are all the cleaning products by the sink? Are they day-cor now? Put everything away. And don't use your sink as a dumping ground. Have every person using a glass, mug or plate learn to open the dishwasher door & place it inside.

The rag she uses to wipe off everything is never rinsed out, just has cleaner sprayed on it & it's used on everything. :yucky: All she does is spread germs from one surface to another.

But now she's going to share food prep. :yucky: Pass.

Since it's a Saturday & she has nowhere to be she didn't have protein coffee, but regular coffee with 2 scrambled eggs, an English muffin with peanut butter (she always tells us she doesn't like peanut butter) a yogurt that is basically pudding & strawberries. Wow. That's a lot for one meal.

She says it was nice to sit down & its what 'I enjoyed for breakfast on a Saturday.' Her. Never mentioned what Andrew ate. Never mentioned Stupid or making him some eggs because that's some of the little things they do for each other.

My view? She woke up alone. Neither Andrew or Stupid are there yet. She made that breakfast for herself because she was alone. Now as the morning is going on, she's making herself look busy by doing food prep.

She's cutting old produce -a wilted red onion & peppers that she had left over from pizza the night before. She says she made homemade pizza. So she makes something from scratch & doesn't show it? I call BS. No she didn't. She either bought dough on one of her 20 trips to the store or made Andrew pizza on tortillas or naan. If I don't see it, it didn't happen.

Chicken & steak are thawing in the sink. That sink was just full of dirty dishes & I didn't see her clean it.

Now she shows us a magazine type cookbook from some woman with the title: Cooking For The Rushed.

Oh c'mon. How is that part of Darlene's life? She has 8+ hours a day to cook. Oh I forgot. Darlene is some type of social butterfly now & is out every day doing social things.
    Yea, sure she is. I tell 'ya, she got comments from even loyal viewers telling her she needs to get out of the house & instead of easing into the lies, she goes full force.

Oh good God. You want to know the recipe in that magazine? Japanese Grilled Chicken. :20130930101758-5e972761: Burn that book.

Out of that entire book, she only makes 2 recipes & one of them is that gross chicken. OK, but you spent $7 on it for what reason?

And now she's making it. We must have seen this recipe 100 times already. In fact. didn't she tell us over & over how it's always better to put the chicken in the marinade & then freeze it? When did that change? She's thawing the chicken right now. So she was too lazy to make some marinade on the day she bought the chicken & just threw it in the freezer in the package it came in?

Yup. That's Darlene. LAZY.
    This chicken is for the next day on Sunday. And we hear the marinating story as if she was the only person to think of this. She needs it marinated now because they have something to do on Sunday & will be gone all day.

Boy, so mysterious. She is out every day being social, needs dinner for rushed people & now has something to do all day on Sunday. I swear, I don't know how the weight hasn't fallen off of her with her rushing around every minute.

She & Stupid are having steak & potatoes. Then she shows a tiny pyrex container with less than a 1/2 cup of sauce in it. She thought it was chili, but it was spaghetti sauce. I can't figure out why a woman with 5000 stickers can't label anything, but I'm not the homemaker Darlene is.

That 3 tablespoons of sauce is for Andrews dinner. Of course. If anyone thought he would be allowed some steak, you are watching the wrong channel. Andrew won't get steak or the chicken. Andrew gets slop. Hopefully slop she can stretch for a week. That portion of sauce is for a toddler, not a grown man.

Anyway, she thought it was chili & was going to have it with chips. Since it was sauce she says she took out her scale & measured the perfect portion of pasta & sat down & had the pasta with sauce. In fact that meal still had her full the next morning.

No way. Or she ate a pound of pasta. But that sounded a lot like a solo dinner.

As she continues to slice her dirty mushrooms, she realized that carbs are a big part of what she needs to feel satisfied. Really. I think I may come to realize that ice cream is what I need to feel satisfied. :yellow-laughing-smiley-emoticon What is with her & needing to be satiated, full & satisfied every minute of every day?

Look at her. This is not a person who restricts herself. And there is the problem. She will never lose weight.

She's showing that new PROCESSED bag of seasoned potatoes she just bought yesterday that she needs to make for dinner. Why? She let a bag of potatoes go bad.

Of course she did. I bet she throws out a lot of food. How is it possible to let potatoes go bad when you make dinner every night? Why didn't she just cube them up as Stupid suggested weeks ago & freeze them? Why not shred them for hashbrowns? Mash them & then make potato cakes with them another night. What is wrong with her?

Well, my theory is that she doesn't cook each night, so has no need for a lot of potatoes or anything she has to cook. Darlene I bet eats take out a lot.

It's disgusting that she buys so much just to throw it out while there are people struggling to afford food. Darlene is a taker. She always has been.

She was so glad to have those potatoes because she wouldn't know what else to serve. That house is currently stuffed with food. Stuffed. But Darlene was happy to have a bag of crappy potatoes to save dinner? I laughed when she read the ingredients & said they have soybean oil. Some are OK with it & some aren't.

Well Dar, if your healthier relationship with food were true, you would know the things to avoid. But since this is all a lie, eat up. I'm not here to educate you. You already know everything about healthy eating obviously.

She's going to saute mushroom & of course makes the same mistakes over & over. A too cold pan, adds cold oil & then the mushrooms. Her bright idea? When the pan dries out, to add water. Good Lord.

Hunter is in the kitchen & she's shredding Kerry Gold cheese. IT'S VERY EXPENSIVE she makes sure to tell us. Just like the KERRY GOLD BUTTER. Dar, you ruin every thing you make. I'd just stick to any old processed cheese for your meals. It's won't matter. She's talking now about organic & how it's not a big thing in Canada. No one buys it she says. Wow.

Then writes on the screen that IT' JUST HER OPINION & MAY BE DIFFERENT IN BIGGER CITIES. Hey Dar, why not just shut the hell up? You

have no idea what you're talking about, organic anything is wasted on you & you only shop at a farm stand for strawberries to turn into cake.

She gives both dogs the ends of the cheese & then touches the grater & container of cheese. :yucky: She is gross in the kitchen.

She shows the raw steaks that Stupid will take care of & a pot with pasta slop in it for Andrew. This infuriates me. Why couldn't Andrew have a steak? I know she has rolls, so slice some for him, add some cheese & he thinks it's a cheesesteak. No, Andrew doesn't get any at all.

Plus. she won't eat with him. This way he'll be fed & back in the basement so she can eat with him somewhere else. She's awful.

That list she made on having a healthier relationship with food is on the Buick so EVERYONE WHO WALKS INTO MY HOME CAN SEE IT. Everyone who? Stupid? So when he comes by, he can see your fake list?

She shows one of those protein bars that she ate this day for her pick me up in the afternoon & Stupid alert! Stupid alert! He grabbed the plate of steaks in one hand (all we saw was his hand. It looked like a girls) & had tongs in another. See? See? He's there. And he's going to grill the steaks!

Well, I'm convinced. :shaking_head_smiley_emoticon:

In keeping with eating better, she has the sour cream ready for the potatoes & steak sauce for the steaks. No restrictions here.

We see one plate, as I guess what Stupid ate is a secret, & we're shown a piece of steak & potatoes she will use the next morning.

Boy, now it is the next morning. She shows a full plate of an omelet made with the steak, the potatoes she burned in the air fryer & 3 strawberries. She made this 'beautiful' breakfast for her husband. She had a protein coffee because she didn't know if she would need a big breakfast, as they were going out all day & eating lunch out.

Then says Andrew ate at 6 when he got up. Of course. Andrew never gets a decent breakfast at home or even a decent dinner. He is an afterthought.

As she shows the plate all ready to eat, she shows Hunter & there is no one else there. No one is in the kitchen, no one at the table. I thought the breakfast was for Stupid? So, where was he? It's was on the plate. Was he going to eat it cold?

Suddenly she says they are home from their day out, she had a good lunch so didn't need her 3 pm pick me up & now doesn't want to make dinner.

Still no mention where they went or where they ate. Doesn't she think her viewers would be interested to see something other than her prison gray walls or tiny kitchen?

The other weird thing? She used to film at least out the car window to show viewers her area, but hasn't done that in a very long time. In fact, we haven't seen her near a car in months. So they went out, she never showed a single thing, didn't even insert a simple picture of their lunch out or where they went.

Again, if I don't see it, it didn't happen. I'm not expecting a full family vlog, but when you finally leave the house & not for a store you've shown us a million times, show some of it.

I think she ate that breakfast herself & was alone.

She says again she doesn't want to cook, but is making coconut rice with the Japanese chicken & yes, that bag of brussels sprouts she just bought. So when she said she bought those potatoes & vegetables to keep in the freezer for nights she didn't want to cook, did know that day would come the next day & the day after? She just keeps saying she had to use them because she had nothing else.

How is she meal planning & shopping if she can't even keep potatoes from going bad to having vegetables on hand? She buys loads of dairy, but zero vegetables? It's ridiculous that she bought 4 bags of that crap & used 2 within 2 days.

She says Andrews dinner is in the air fryer. Sweet potato fries & chicken. No idea what kind of chicken, but it wasn't fresh. She's still buying PROCESSED crap but hides it. She shows 2 plates with the chicken, rice & some vegetables. She used the small plate for her dinner & the regular plate for Stupid. She didn't like the small plate because when she cut her chicken, the rice fell off the plate.

She had a lot of chicken left over, as their plates only had 2 thighs each & she will use it for dinner on Monday -that is going to be a busy day for her. Man, she is so super duper busy, I'm surprised she finds the time to eat.

We never saw anything she said she made for Andrew. When she mentioned his dinner being in the air fryer, she showed the outside & not what she was cooking for him.

As she shows the lunch of leftovers for Stupid, he was standing on the other side of the counter. That means nothing to me, as she could have handed him the container to take with him. He looked like he had dress pants on which is weird since she said she changed into comfy clothes when they got home. He didn't?

The grilled chicken didn't look like he was the one that grilled it either. We've seen them make that chicken for years & when Stupid grills the chicken is browned a lot with grill marks. This chicken looked pale.

Oh, another weird thing she said when showing the dogs? That Linus will only make an appearance here & there. Why? Isn't he in the house every single day? I know there have been videos where we haven't seen him at all, so I'm guessing this comment addresses that. Here & there. Strange.

It's now Monday morning & it was crazy. She didn't even have time for coffee, so ate one of those crap bars & she was so thankful to have peppers & onions prepped so she could make an omelet. Of course she had to add bacon bits to it. It ended up being a scramble, not an omelet because she was starving & it was already 1pm. Oh, poor starving Darlene. So super duper busy she didn't have time to eat.

Even her afternoon was busy, busy, busy.

She takes all that pale chicken & cuts it into chunks. Into a very hot pan with peppers & onions. She adds the leftover rice to make a KIND-A chicken fried rice. Of course none of this can happen without loads of soy sauce, sesame oil & that sugary jarred sauce she keeps buying.

No restrictions. She says in passing she had something else for Andrew. I'm sure it was some kind of slop or maybe nothing if he wasn't there. She made PROCESSED spring rolls because no way would she make them herself & shows plates with zero people.

That rice was burned. The pan was black. That's what happens with sugar sauces, they burn.

Stupid was anxious to eat & that's the end.

I don't believe 90% of this video. Darlene is a liar & this is how you have to deal with a liar. When they just TELL you things, you have to be skeptical. And this business of her suddenly being so busy she doesn't have time to eat is ridiculous.

I give her 2 weeks to show that she's lost some weight. If this has been going on for a long time (her words) then by the next 2 weeks we should be seeing a difference. From what I've seen today, she hasn't lost a pound. Her black top is tight & I don't know how she walks in those jeans. No wonder on Sunday she changed into pajama bottoms.

I don't believe Stupid is there a lot & that neither is Andrew. I don't even understand telling us that Linus will only be around here & there.

WHERE THE HELL IS EVERYONE? She finally leaves the house for a day out & we don't even get a picture of the day? Why does she never show herself in the car anymore? Why does she never show Andrew anymore? And why does she keep talking about people we're told are not part of her channel?

I don't need to hear about anyone that wants their privacy so bad, no part of them can be shown. I really wish she'd leave cooking off the channel. It doesn't help anyone. Everything she makes is garbage. And good Lord, what would they have eaten if she didn't buy PROCESSED potatoes or vegetables?

I think she's living a lie. Look at her. What else could it be?

Just would like to ask for some extra prayers for us tomorrow. Taking my grandfather for his 6 week check up that includes a PET scan. We don't expect any bad news, but you know how it is when you have these tests. Until you get the all clear, your stomach is in knots. It's going to be a long day & I tried to get my grandmother to stay home, but that wasn't happening. :yellow-laughing-smiley-emoticon I'll be surprised if she doesn't conduct the tests herself.

Thanks, as I know you will be sending him good thoughts. We all appreciate you. :6792:

10.     +12   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Just a quick hello to thank you all for the great comments and analysis you do about Darlene, she is getting worst but you never skip a beat, you all are on to her lies and all, the best :clapping-hands-above-head-smile
    I always read you to keep up with the ogre, but I not always have it in me to watch her
    I'm coming out of a pretty hard winter for my health but getting better with spring and sunshine 🌞
    I'll be back and more active in a few more degrees :crying:
    Love you all :6792:

11.     +8   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Kayla M Absolutely keeping your grandfather in my heart and sending super positive vibes your way ❤️

12.     +8   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Kayla M

All the best to grandpa

13.     +8   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Kayla M sending prayers and positive vibes to your grandfather

14.     +8   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Kayla M Sending prayers and love for your grandfather. 🙏💗

The Italian Nice to "see" you again. Sorry you had a hard winter but glad that spring and sunshine are helping you to get better. 💗

15.     +9   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    DirtyDeleteDarlene has scrubbed her comments from the latest video. It's ALL praise and no icky negativity...

🙄🙄🙄

1003 replies since 4/3/2024, 00:55   35282 views