Icky flexes with her hoard of Temu junk, K-Fed rides around on a mini-bike like a Great Value punk, D3 sits around, unable to communicate, in dirty diaper funk Pt. 7

The Sweet Life Of Nikki and DJ

« Older   Newer »

1.     +5   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Wtf
    Attached Image
    IMG_7642

2.     +8   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (ButtplugStanleyMugScooterLooter @ 3/21/2024, 04:13 AM) 
    Wtf

Oh lord, he found the filters...

3.     +4   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    😂 the typos are worth it

QUOTE (BitchyHippie @ 21/3/2024, 04:20) 
    QUOTE (ButtplugStanleyMugScooterLooter @ 3/21/2024, 04:13 AM) 
    Wtf

Oh lord, he found the filters...

😂😂
    Attached Image
    IMG_7643

4.     +10   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (ButtplugStanleyMugScooterLooter @ 21/3/2024, 04:13) 
    Wtf

That really looks like a man. Darryl and his baby face filter, prison loving Grindr pics make sense now. He just likes icky because she reminds him of his true love, the one that got away… when he got transferred to a different prison.
    Yea icky we’re so jealous!

5.     +5   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (ToiletWater Ret-Noid @ 21/3/2024, 05:28) 
    QUOTE (ButtplugStanleyMugScooterLooter @ 21/3/2024, 04:13) 
    Wtf

That really looks like a man. Darryl and his baby face filter, prison loving Grindr pics make sense now. He just likes icky because she reminds him of his true love, the one that got away… when he got transferred to a different prison.
    Yea icky we’re so jealous!

:snickering:

I am confused why she is doing Tiktok again.
    Did she think she could hide from the haturs and trolls? 🤣🤡🤦‍♀️

6.     +7   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    She thinks her and her spy (PurgeGlitter-Mia👋) can figure out who are behind the fake profiles on Tiktok! 🤣🤡 That is why she has returned.
    She also announced she will show more of D3 on Tiktok. 🤦‍♀️

Also she has talked to customer service at GFM and they assured her that her account is secure and won't be shut down for fraud because you know she has to protect all the donations that keep rolling in! 🤣💀

7.     +12   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    She’s saying we’re jealous again 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 bitch you have a GFM because you’re too childish and dumb to use your money for your bills. The fuck is there to be jealous of? Your abusive, ugly ass husband? Your trashy, smelly half-house that you can’t pay the bills on? Your child is not smarter than most 2 year olds lmfao- coming from someone who works with kids, trust me, he needs help. And don’t get me started on your looks- white trash hippo with no style and no clothes that fit - who cakes her face in makeup to attempt to hide her nasty ass addict skin. No thank you 😆😆😆

8.     +9   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (IckyDoesn’tNeedAnymoreFreeShit @ 21/3/2024, 12:48) 
    She’s saying we’re jealous again 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 bitch you have a GFM because you’re too childish and dumb to use your money for your bills. The fuck is there to be jealous of? Your abusive, ugly ass husband? Your trashy, smelly half-house that you can’t pay the bills on? Your child is not smarter than most 2 year olds lmfao- coming from someone who works with kids, trust me, he needs help. And don’t get me started on your looks- white trash hippo with no style and no clothes that fit - who cakes her face in makeup to attempt to hide her nasty ass addict skin. No thank you 😆😆😆

I cannot believe she cannot comprehend why we talk shit about her! There is not one thing to be jealous of at all! She is delusional and in major denial!

9.     +11   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    If you watch her TikTok dance videos it’s hilarious. Especially the ones with sound removed. She’s so stiff, uncoordinated & has no rhythm. Compared to the girls on the other side of the screen that can actually do the dances she looks like an overgrown toddler flailing around in a Pooh bear shirt because she thinks crop tops make her nasty gunt hanging out look nice for some reason.
    How was she ever a stripper if she can’t even do a TikTok dance? I bet the other strippers laughed their asses off when it was her turn on stage.
    Grow up icky! You’re too old and too disgusting to be so ungracefully hopping around half naked on camera. Let the young women that actually look good doing it do the dances & go worry about your chald and his missed milestones. Maybe tell your lazy husband to get a job so you can pay the bills without begging online.

10.     +7   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Yes she’ll find out who we all are eventually 🤣🤣. We are so smart like her to expose our names and locations with the internet. Oh and show our babies body parts on a video too!!!
    TT has a capability to show who views your account if you didn’t know, so use a sock account ;)

11.     +8   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Poles & Planners @ 3/21/2024, 02:10 PM) 
    Yes she’ll find out who we all are eventually 🤣🤣. We are so smart like her to expose our names and locations with the internet. Oh and show our babies body parts on a video too!!!
    TT has a capability to show who views your account if you didn’t know, so use a sock account ;)

So now she's going to make money for exploiting the kid on TT? oy... cRImiNaL juStIcE, will there be any?

Eh I'd like to use a sock, filled with rocks.

I still can't get over that picture of young Juan Valdez she posted... wtf? She actually thought that was the pic to post?

12.     +5   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (BitchyHippie @ 21/3/2024, 14:47) 
    QUOTE (Poles & Planners @ 3/21/2024, 02:10 PM) 

So now she's going to make money for exploiting the kid on TT? oy... cRImiNaL juStIcE, will there be any?

Eh I'd like to use a sock, filled with rocks.

I still can't get over that picture of young Juan Valdez she posted... wtf? She actually thought that was the pic to post?

:hearty-laugh:

13.     +11   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    She really called go fund me? Had to lock in that whopping $5 she sent herself or had uncle zippy send to make it look good. Nobody in their right mind would donate to her pathetic scam 🤡

14.     +6   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (ToiletWater Ret-Noid @ 21/3/2024, 15:03) 
    She really called go fund me? Had to lock in that whopping $5 she sent herself or had uncle zippy send to make it look good. Nobody in their right mind would donate to her pathetic scam 🤡

She’s pissing me off! She spent all that money on junk instead of making sure they have a roof over their head. She could have bought or fixed that car. She could have paid her fines if she had any to get her DL back. There was so much she could have done but instead bought another dozen planners, shoes, Apple products. She starts school but there is no guarantee she’ll even have internet to complete out the education because she’ll be too focused on finding a home.

15.     +7   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (ToiletWater Ret-Noid @ 21/3/2024, 15:03) 

Yeah in the beginning of today's Live she claims she called GFM to warn them of the haturs and trolls reporting her GFM for fraud, and they assured her it will not be shut down for fraud. 🤣

906 replies since 20/3/2024, 23:22   30501 views