Icky flexes with her hoard of Temu junk, K-Fed rides around on a mini-bike like a Great Value punk, D3 sits around, unable to communicate, in dirty diaper funk Pt. 7

The Sweet Life Of Nikki and DJ

« Older   Newer »

1.     +11   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I just started watching her live from earlier. She was on for over 3 hours already… and she starts it off by picking at her face in the camera like it’s a mirror, examining what she picked off and then looks like she’s about to eat it before going off camera for a second. Bet she ate that shit, she’s eaten scabs on camera before and so has Darryl 🤢🤢🤢 they’re both disgusting beyond words.

2.     +7   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    lol here’s the opening shot for her live this morning- popping a zit with a cig in her hand 🙄🤣🤣🤣 someone called her out on her go fund me too 😆 she of course had the usual bullshit lying response - I don’t know how these clueless twats like Mia support her 🤮
    Attached Image
    IMG_6443

3.     +9   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Begging on IG has started
    Attached Image
    IMG_7699

4.     +12   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    She’s really out here still thinking we are all jealous💀. “What don’t I have?” Ummm money to pay your rent LMAO. Then proceeds to start arguing with D2 again. I also love that she’s keeping up with GB. Don’t spend that $5 donation all at once!

5.     +10   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    So she is not getting the $5,000 she was running her cock sucker about from her student loan or whatever?

I am sure her landlord is sick of their shit but kicking them out and making that place livable again has got to be more time and money than waiting for her to pay with the student loan money. No doubt the whole thing is a scam, their greedy asses don't want to use the student loan money (when and if she gets it) to pay their back rent. She would rather blow the money she is earning now and beg for a handout in hopes she does not have to use that chunk of money (if she gets it), it's beyond stupid and pathetic!

6.     +5   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (ToiletWater Ret-Noid @ 21/3/2024, 15:03) 
    She really called go fund me? Had to lock in that whopping $5 she sent herself or had uncle zippy send to make it look good. Nobody in their right mind would donate to her pathetic scam 🤡

😂😂😂😂😂

7.     +11   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (SnarkySmellyShark @ 21/3/2024, 16:13) 
    So she is not getting the $5,000 she was running her cock sucker about from her student loan or whatever?

I am sure her landlord is sick of their shit but kicking them out and making that place livable again has got to be more time and money than waiting for her to pay with the student loan money. No doubt the whole thing is a scam, their greedy asses don't want to use the student loan money (when and if she gets it) to pay their back rent. She would rather blow the money she is earning now and beg for a handout in hopes she does not have to use that chunk of money (if she gets it), it's beyond stupid and pathetic!

Normally schools withhold the left over student loan money until several weeks into the semester to prevent people from signing up for classes just to collect the left over money. Just like she’s trying to do. Apparently she didn’t know and thought she’d get the money immediately because she blew through her tax money thinking she was getting a student loan windfall sooner.

8.     +9   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Watching this live. Really delusional. Don’t know if it’s the old drug use or too much Red Bull or Kratom

9.     +10   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    She’s joining TT at the peak of almost every creator making the choice not to show their children any more. She clearly said that she’s going to show D3 more over there so she’s absolutely going to exploit him. She will act like she doesn’t know what she’s doing but she does. Wait until the people of tiktok absolutely eat her alive in the comments😂

10.     +8   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Also TikTok may be banned. But hey as long as more people see what kind of piece of shit she and her boyfriend are, I’m down with it.

I just watched a bit ( couldn’t do more) the lady that left her 16 month old home alone so she can vacation in PR for 10/11 days. Evil WITCH

11.     +4   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (BitchyHippie @ 21/3/2024, 14:47) 
    QUOTE (Poles & Planners @ 3/21/2024, 02:10 PM) 
    Yes she’ll find out who we all are eventually 🤣🤣. We are so smart like her to expose our names and locations with the internet. Oh and show our babies body parts on a video too!!!
    TT has a capability to show who views your account if you didn’t know, so use a sock account ;)

So now she's going to make money for exploiting the kid on TT? oy... cRImiNaL juStIcE, will there be any?

Eh I'd like to use a sock, filled with rocks.

I still can't get over that picture of young Juan Valdez she posted... wtf? She actually thought that was the pic to post?

I took a screenshot of the vid and used that one to post but the video is all filter 😂

12.     +9   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Trying to picture her and Zippy racing their bikes in Aliquippa and people lining up to watch 😂

13.     +8   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    She is so full of shit :hearty-laugh: we are evil and jealous :lazy-good-for-nothing:

14.     +8   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Hocus Pocus @ 21/3/2024, 19:03) 
    She is so full of shit :hearty-laugh: we are evil and jealous :lazy-good-for-nothing:

Always blaming someone else.

“HER CHANGE HIM BUM BUM?HMMMM POOP IN BUM BUM”

15.     +12   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    She’s manic or on something today. She was super hyper on her live. Also, I’m so annoyed with her thinking people should pay her rent/bills while she buys literal junk. She’s a waste of space.

906 replies since 20/3/2024, 23:22   30501 views