« Older   Newer »

1.     +9   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group
    Burning My Neck with Bacon Grease at Waffhoe House

Status
    Anonymous
    Wow you all are right. He does look absolutely awful. Poor guy. I really hope they are taking him to an actual doctor for this issue. Food allergies and other illnesses he could be facing by having to change his diet are tough and can really wear you out. He likely needs to be taking certain supplements and such during this time

2.     +5   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    And Sam maybe needs some time off from chores! And as stated by several an actual doctor not a witch doctor! Being nineteen who knows if he is on Pugnuts insurance any longer. Hopefully he is since he a student. Knowing JanASS she would put his premium towards her damn second house!

Andrew is so odd hands pulled into his sleeves, legs crossed like a girl. He subtly rocks/sways. For sure he has issues. Inbreeding, poor diet, and no real medical care does that! Are these kids vaccinated?

3.     +8   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I only look at thumbnails, but they look like a picture from the Great Depression.
    My grandson is 19 and makes 3 of either boy! And just had his 4th operation on his hand. Because he gets taken to the best orthopedic surgeon available. In St Louis at Barnes. Not a local quack. They are ok for every day problems, but nothing serious.

I figure they’ll have a big to do about the eclipse. We were on our family text group last night and I found out that it’s estimated that 30,000 people are descending on our town of 1500 people!
    We have 1 stop light! Traffic will be fun. We’re staying home of course.
    One man is renting out tent spots without water or electric for $50 a night.
    We obviously missed out!!
    That’s ok. There’s not enough money for us to have strangers all around our property.

4.     +5   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    I was wondering where this thread was!
    So no live this Tuesday, last Tuesday, or next Tuesday.
    Family obligations??? That wouldn't stop Janass from her super chats before.
    Maybe having your kid be a moderator of comments about his health and his siblings is getting to him
    Something is up in Grifting town for no 3 lives in a row.
    The drama of "Is this The lAst UnBoXiNg?????"
    Grow up,...it's tax time, maybe all ain't right with the revenuers.
    Hhhmm.

5.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    There was a live last weekJemmer crack corn .I have yet to make through the unboxing or "last" unboxing videos. She just wants ppl to begg her not to quit making them. Imo i doubt they stop

6.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Toooldforbs @ 4/4/2024, 00:15) 
    There was a live last weekJemmer crack corn .I have yet to make through the unboxing or "last" unboxing videos. She just wants ppl to begg her not to quit making them. Imo i doubt they stop

Oops. Must have missed it. Oh wait, it was super boring right. Yeah, I ff right through that.

7.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Yep Boring AF💯😂😂😂

8.     +1   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Jemmer crack corn @ 3/4/2024, 22:21) 
    I was wondering where this thread was!
    So no live this Tuesday, last Tuesday, or next Tuesday.
    Family obligations??? That wouldn't stop Janass from her super chats before.
    Maybe having your kid be a moderator of comments about his health and his siblings is getting to him
    Something is up in Grifting town for no 3 lives in a row.
    The drama of "Is this The lAst UnBoXiNg?????"
    Grow up,...it's tax time, maybe all ain't right with the revenuers.
    Hhhmm.

9.     +6   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    I can’t see FatAss giving up anything that brings her even $20.00 of super chat! The slob loves her money!!!! I hope even with that brood of inbreds they have to pay taxes up the yahoo! Although maybe they spent enough on the second house that depreciation will save them.

10.     +9   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Whenever they start getting any amount of hate from their subscribers they suddenly have family obligations that take them away from the live videos.

11.     +8   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    They have been noticably absent with the videos of late.
    Except for Janass boring as hell grocery haul.
    Probably busy protecting the land from godless heathens there for the eclipse.
    I can almost guarantee Sean is prepping for an apocalypse on Monday.

12.     +9   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Can’t you just picture that little man all psychotic on border patrol???? Sarah following close behind tripping over her own pidgin toed feet! FatASS inside devouring more food to maintain her girth before the world ends!

13.     +6   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Going more private now Jannie Baby? You really should of better planned your channel,you started out a nice homestead channel until greed over took you!!

14.     +6   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Patiently waiting on great grandma to report if the bluff and surrounding communities are a war zone or not today…

My guess is that they went bananas prepping for a whole lot of nothin! I have a friend who traveled to the area and said it was nice and everyone was friendly. I bet Shawn took the day off and had everyone carrying a gun

15.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Well, we survived.
    Me and hubby stayed home and sat outside to watch. No one around.
    My family had to work, of course. So they sent pictures and people were everywhere in town. From all over the world. Highways between here and St Louis are backed up bad now that everyone is tired of complete nothingness.
    Not joking. On the news last night our hometown barber was on the news. In his boat on the river. Talking us up. And I was saying Ssshhhh! to my tv.
    There are 6 people per square mile here. So, it was a mess. The biggest thing was people just standing or sitting everywhere. My grandson did witness a fist fight. They were probably locals.
    So far, no earthquake nor did the rapture happen. Not yet anyway. Knock on wood!
    The Bluff got a ton of people also. My granddaughters husband works there and sent pictures of people just standing on the side of the roads.
    It did get quiet and the wind laid and it got cooler. Our pole light came on. After, the roosters crowed. That was it.

Our school did close. The Bluff must have cause the football field was a gathering place. So the cc probably did too.

Well, my daughter keeps her pistol in her car at all times. Not everyone around here is a good person.

215 replies since 29/3/2024, 19:46   17643 views