Ozark Family Homestead Pt. 3

« Older   Newer »

1.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Glad it went all good Greatgrandma :)
    Now waiting to see if the grifters survived the eclipse. If so there will be a video about it with messages to send more money because this could happen again and need to be prepared even more for when that time comes. But we all know that it just means send money so we can keep building/finishing that stupid kitchen house without having to touch our own money. And let mama get her shopping so she can shovel half of the stuff in her face before she comes back home so she doesn't have to share it with anyone.

2.     +4   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group
    Burning My Neck with Bacon Grease at Waffhoe House

Status
    Anonymous
    Yep there will be some spin on the eclipse to get money for their family from it! Which it seems other than traffic concerns and a few knuckleheads (which great grandma mentioned were probably locals anyway) that it was a pleasant day. The grifters will have some drama about it though. I guarantee it! It took my friends 6 hours to get home. Usually takes 4. In my opinion, for how many they estimated to be in the area, that doesn’t seem too bad! We got 97% coverage here. It was neat

3.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    It was a gorgeous day. Clear skies and 79 degrees.
    My dog Bob did act funny and came and sat by us before the eclipse. The other dogs just slept.
    I hope everyone had a fun time and all make it home safe. And, things will get back to normal here!

4.     +5   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Andrew needs to wash his hair,it looks very unclean. Rebecca needs to get her fingers out of her mouth,plenty old enough, and Jannie Baby you need to let your boys grow up!! They aren't babies!!

5.     +4   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Did they finally show back up? I haven't been watching them. They are too boring and predictible grifters. I'm watching "Mamabear2many" lately. She has 12 kids still at home (14 total). She is pregnant again. They actually homestead and don't grift. What a concept.

6.     +2   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (can't eat sugar @ 10/4/2024, 10:10) 
    Did they finally show back up? I haven't been watching them. They are too boring and predictible grifters. I'm watching "Mamabear2many" lately. She has 12 kids still at home (14 total). She is pregnant again. They actually homestead and don't grift. What a concept.

They are the real deal!! Real Homesteaders who Pray and their Blessings are from God. I just subscribed, thankyou!

7.     +8   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    I stopped watching Momma bear2 many when she said she throws her daughters dolls out if she find them with no clothes on.
    My opinion..she's a whackadoodle. Too far out in the religious, conspiracy stuff for me.
    Her kids and her are uneducated. I could go on, but won't
    Back to the Ozarks...
    All the comments about the haters are ruining everyones good time.
    Uncle Lisa had a big long day about what they should do. She's waaaasy to into their life.

8.     +7   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Couldnt get the full comment in! I thought uncle lisa had a job? She took this much time to work out all this and no love heart from janice 🤣
    Attached Image
    Screenshot_20240410_164808_YouTube

9.     +5   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Uncle Lisa has a hard on for PUGNUT!!!! She would like to rule his roost!!!!!! Cock a doodle Uncle Lisa!!!

10.     +9   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    I saw that comment and was gob smacked.
    Who???? Does she think she is

11.     +8   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    She likes stats like PUGNUT! They have so much in common!

12.     +9   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Janice better watch out uncle lisa is after her man 😆😆

13.     +7   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    It cracks me up to hear them talk about haters. They have to come here to see what people are saying about the channel. Why call attention to a website that sees through your crap? Oh yeah, to bring in money and give you some content. I invite all their viewers to come over and get educated about these grifters. The only haters I ever see are the ones on their channel that gang up on anybody that dares to question something. Uncle Lisa is the biggest hater that I see.

Uncle Lisa needs to mind her own business. She is overly infatuated with their channel. She’s given them so much that they can’t tell her to get lost. I think they have a real problem with her. Curious to see how that’s going to play out.

14.     +3   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    I remember one of the lives before xmas & someone asked a couple of times about christmas,was genuine question & uncle lisa went skitzo on them! I stuck up for the lady & a few others did & 'sam& sarah' were in the chat this lady was a nice viewer and one of them had sent a gift and they blocked the person!!! I actually felt so so sorry for the person and every1 was saying well done sam its was shocking

15.     +5   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group
    Burning My Neck with Bacon Grease at Waffhoe House

Status
    Anonymous
    They block people for the tiniest perceived slight to the family. Some people who sent gifts made comments about how all the girls are grabby, even Sarah. They asked Janice to address it with them so that people could see what was being sent before someone grabbed it, and also to allow the child opening the gift to actually be able to open it. Several people, people that I recognized as longtime viewers and supporters agreed that they were also seeing an increase in that behavior and that it was making it harder to watch. That is what sent Janice and Shawn over the edge and ended the unboxing videos. I wonder how many of those viewers were blocked! Yet people like Aiden are allowed to send underwear and period products and they think that’s fine. I noticed Rebecca was wearing the chicken dress Aiden sent. Do the WestCrooks have no shame?

215 replies since 29/3/2024, 19:46   17662 views