Panko Landyn The CEREAL liar, lost her voice, husband, and mind but recuperated enough to start pissing off all the Nashville Moms! What a nasty bitch!- Part 65

And y’all, she never lies! Just ask her!!

« Older   Newer »

1.     +4   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Nose Wipe @ 21/4/2024, 15:33) 
    Exactly, Stanky.

I hope these IG Link Whores are saving their money, because as Loser Landy has seen, it doesn’t last forever.

Take a look at Jen Reid’s stories and others that are hosting pre prom dinners and photos. They’re all elegant and very well done.

The Hutchinson’s looked like a hillbilly hoedown. :smoking-smiley-face:

I thought it was great she showed a personalized (on the label) bottled water at each place setting instead of a wine glass. The menu was also super cute! There were sooo many parents there, too!

2.     +8   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Why isn't Luke's former NFL player dad not taking him on college football tours???
    Isn't this exactly the time Steve should be stepping in with his son? Not sending his dingbat wife who thinks she is there to document the trip for IG.

What exactly is the purpose of these college visits? Are the schools trying to get Luke to come to their school, pay full tuition and maybe play football, or is Luke seeing what school he is most interested in? Are the schools trying to impress Luke or is Luke trying to impress the schools? Is he just going to be put on a team and sit on the bench for four years? That doesn't sound fun or fulfilling.

3.     +12   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    The NFL draft is this week so he could use that as an excuse to not be there for the visits. It is a busy time in the war rooms in the final month before the draft. I can verify though that he doesn’t have any say on the players & it is a vanity job. I am sure he got bored after retiring early so I don’t blame him wanting to do something. I still think he is a major douchebag but at least he isn’t lazy.

4.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    How embarrassing that mommy is all over social media thanking university staff for welcoming her and her son to the campus while this “football hopeful” is stumbling along with mommy and posting ESPN basketball vids on Instagram. This “star player” has put so little effort into showing off his athletic starring moments on his Hudl profile that he hasn’t even bothered to get his player number right. It is still listed wrong. Sounds like a real bright applicant there. If mommy is helping with his college applications he’d better start working on Plan B. Not a lot of brain power between them evidently.

5.     +20   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    “Tears steaming down her face while she watched her son sleep on a flight?”

Why does she claim to be so emotional all of the time in regards to her kids?

Get a hold of yourself or stop lying.

She’s probably terrified to be an empty nester, what will her IG content be then? Her fulfilling marriage?

6.     +11   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    She has never cared about her “little shits” until the eldest was old enough to get a fake ID and become BFF/drinking buddy. Little shit number two, Luke Who, caused her to rage because one of his socks happened to be inside out in the laundry. She was enraged, gritted teeth and all, and ready to explode, over one sock. That is not love.

If she is crying over his age and the fact that he is going away to college soon it must be tied to a personal loss for her in another way. Remember, in her world Landyn ALWAYS comes first. Always. Even when the kids were babies she couldn’t be bothered with the little shits, she called in her mother to raise them. My guess would be that when Luke Who goes to college there might be some real estate down sizing on the agenda. She doesn’t need a $6 million house that she can’t maintain for a pity party of one. We know there are changes on the horizon, she has said so.

TLDR She isn’t crying over Luke Who.
    :smoking-smiley-face:

7.     +5   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    He sure is trying to stretch his reach stats 😂

Also, he inherited Landyn’s stupidly large that she normally hides with an alien filter.
    Attached Image
    15701495-5FC8-4F24-870E-B2CD64870102

8.     +9   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    He is in no way a college athlete in the making. And that’s ok. Hopefully he is smart and has a good head on his shoulders. To that, we have no idea.

9.     +23   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    "thank you, God for letting us borrow him." Are you kidding me? Is this a new image she's attempting to con people with?

10.     +3   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    QUOTE (grief vulture @ 21/4/2024, 21:30) 
    He sure is trying to stretch his reach stats 😂

Also, he inherited Landyn’s stupidly large that she normally hides with an alien filter.

Oops I forgot the word “chin” but I think my pics made that clear!

Ps the douchebag is wearing FSU shorts on the flight. Eye roll.

Edited by grief vulture - 4/21/2024, 06:11 PM

11.     +13   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (lornadoone @ 21/4/2024, 22:58) 
    "thank you, God for letting us borrow him." Are you kidding me? Is this a new image she's attempting to con people with?

What was all that word vomit?! None of makes sense! And I’m sure she’s going home to plant a kiss on her hubby. Yeah, riiggghhhttttt..

12.     +11   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group
    BOLDLY planting Chico’s links from my filthy kennel.

Status
    Anonymous
    And what exactly was a godwink about sitting next to a man on a plane and then going home to Steve after? What?

13.     +5   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group
    BOLDLY planting Chico’s links from my filthy kennel.

Status
    Anonymous
    IMG_2553

14.     +11   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    This is all so incredibly unbelievable based on past behavior, I spit out my iced coffee🤣 I only follow for the train wreck but it is becoming too much, a total and complete lie and fake life.

15.     +8   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    On the site 247sports.com there is a ranked listing of around 250 high school football players up for college team recruitment when they graduate in 2025. Their stats and commitments (if they have already signed) are all listed. His name is not on the list as a possible recruit of one of the 250. So, how is he being given the athletic tour if there are at least 250 kids ahead of him in ranking ?

https://247sports.com/season/2025-football/recruits/

908 replies since 31/3/2024, 06:04   189941 views