Stressed Mess: Weight obsessed, always depressed with no life as a pastor's wife- Part 11

« Older   Newer »

1.     +7   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    This woman is the most MISERABLE person on the planet and the worst version of herself shes ever been.

Her skin is sallow, she looks like a gd corpse. Teeth are gray and matte from vitamin deficiency. She looks angry, hungry, tired, depressed. The fucking bags under her eyes.

She has done permanent damage to her body. I was reading about optavia and it is absolutely INSANE that she has been on that 5/1 plan for 6 months. You arent supposed to do that for more than 6-12 weeks MAX. She has destroyed her metabolism and hormones. It’s honestly horrifying that she is doing this to herself. She is TERRIFIED of food. Is completely nutrient deficient and brain washed with a full blown eating disorder.

She is unrecognizable and truly a miserable obsessive bitch.

Also JUST BUY YOUR KID THE GD STANLEY CUP. If you can spend 1000.00 a month to the point where your husband is working two jobs to buy “fuelings” then i think you can pay for your kid to have a brand name water bottle. I will never understand how she says constantly that her kids can just have the crappiest and cheapest versions of everything and it doesnt matter - she sees no value in her kids having NICE things. It’s giving selfish shit mom and it makes me insane. #savenate with his one pair of shoes and the other two with no clothes that fit and everything they own from dollar tree and temu. Meanwhile her and david spend so much money on soy protein packets every week that they could have EASILY bought each of their kids a brand new fuckin wardrobe every month. It’s honestly sickening.

Jess is so far gone and deep down into this….its such a massive trainwreck.
    Attached Image
    IMG_6057

2.     +5   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Also what exactly is the “content” of this channel supposed to be?

She shows NOTHING but her miserable floating head that complains about the youtube channel work on the youtube channel…like WHAT ARE WE WATCHING? WHAT IS THIS??? This is literally a video bitching diary. There is NOTHING relatable, enjoyable, or real.

Her views are getting worse and she doesnt get why…

3.     +2   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (INeedANap @ 27/4/2024, 17:14) 
    This woman is the most MISERABLE person on the planet and the worst version of herself shes ever been.

Her skin is sallow, she looks like a gd corpse. Teeth are gray and matte from vitamin deficiency. She looks angry, hungry, tired, depressed. The fucking bags under her eyes.

She has done permanent damage to her body. I was reading about optavia and it is absolutely INSANE that she has been on that 5/1 plan for 6 months. You arent supposed to do that for more than 6-12 weeks MAX. She has destroyed her metabolism and hormones. It’s honestly horrifying that she is doing this to herself. She is TERRIFIED of food. Is completely nutrient deficient and brain washed with a full blown eating disorder.

She is unrecognizable and truly a miserable obsessive bitch.

Also JUST BUY YOUR KID THE GD STANLEY CUP. If you can spend 1000.00 a month to the point where your husband is working two jobs to buy “fuelings” then i think you can pay for your kid to have a brand name water bottle. I will never understand how she says constantly that her kids can just have the crappiest and cheapest versions of everything and it doesnt matter - she sees no value in her kids having NICE things. It’s giving selfish shit mom and it makes me insane. #savenate with his one pair of shoes and the other two with no clothes that fit and everything they own from dollar tree and temu. Meanwhile her and david spend so much money on soy protein packets every week that they could have EASILY bought each of their kids a brand new fuckin wardrobe every month. It’s honestly sickening.

Jess is so far gone and deep down into this….its such a massive trainwreck.

Wow this program should only be used for 12 weeks? She is an idiot that is getting paid to train other people to do this. She is so irresponsible and dumb! She absolutely has an eating disorder and when she ruins her gallbladder and needs it removed, I’m going to laugh! What a moron. She deserves it though, she knows everything!

4.     +5   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    I haven’t been posting as much on here because I can’t bring myself to suffer through her videos…she is just miserable and I’ve already said that this diet is just literal anorexia. Eating under 1000 calories a day for months on end is very much so disordered eating. What’s even more sick is that she is absolutely convinced she’s healthier than ever…I think she was healthier when she was way more overweight versus this starvation plan from hell. What’s even scarier is that she is having issues continuing to loose weight even though she’s eating less than 1000 calories a day because she’s thrown her body so far out of wack. It’s disturbing to watch. Idk how her “fans” can sit back and support this complete delusion and the whole thing is just nuts.

5.     +4   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Another one I had to skip...honestly I don't need her wise advice on using basic kitchen utensils !!! Get over yourself.
    I also can NOT understand how she can be on this crappy program for this long.
    Her hair is flat and lifeless, she looks pissed and a bet life with David is rough. He probably works extra to escape the crazy house.
    So proud of her trips to the gym...make it a lifelong commitment and we can talk.

6.     +5   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Preacher Jess is the worst form of Jess. Lol
    Watched it for 2 minutes and was like nope.
    Mainly because all she does is whine and bitch and complain so I don’t see her giving it to god and being a good person during her “dark” seasons. She’s so so bad at living a grateful life. So I just think she should shut the hell up!

7.     +3   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Her ankles look so small ~ how do they hold her up?
    That "outfit" for church ~ hello, again, 1990!

#SaveNate

8.     +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Saw it was religious sermon time....NOPE !!!!!
    She should realize the views are WAY DOWN on this type of video.
    Read the room !!!!!!!

9.     +3   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    It’s very off putting to be preached at. I do not want what she has. If she is the example of what we can obtain to be, no thanks! These videos are high and mighty and I dont even watch it.

10.     +4   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Her Sunday chats and weigh in videos get awful views. You think she would get the hint. And it's not just because people aren't interested in those topics. It's because she preaches on and on about trusting God, yet every time something happens in her life that she doesn't have control over, her first response EVERY time is to whine, complain, moan, act like a victim, and take to her bed. She has never been able to maintain weight loss, and it certainly isn't going to start with this fucked up "diet" she's on now. Why would ANYONE with more than a few brain cells listen to her prattle on about being healthy or being a good Christian?

And the church pictures this morning---between her grandma outfits and the kids messy little hodgepodge, they are looking more homely all the time. Those sandals Lucy is wearing look two sizes too big and is THAT Jess' attempt at curling her hair?

11.     +4   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Her Mothers Day gift ideas just sound like a regular day in her life. Shop, time away from the kids, a bubble bath. Thats a Monday for Jess. 😆

12.     +6   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    99% of her viewers are moms like her, so why in the hell would they need this video? Especially for innovative ideas like, "Give her time to herself! Or a gift basket! Or spend time with her!" And yeah, her idea of time away as a Mother's Day gift sounds like most days off for David----he takes care of the kids while she goes off to shop, get coffee, and come home to take a nap and a bubble bath.

13.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Her video was unnecessary. But the thing I hate the most about it is that she was promoting yet one more MLM Scheme in Trades of Hope. Strangely I just watched a deep dive on this company. Jess and her MLMs are annoying. Has she become a distributer for this one too? or will she?

14.     +8   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Jess and David are both shaped like Mike Wazowski…circular with stick arms and legs.

15.     +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Yeah, I've never heard of Trades of Hope, but just based on the way she described it, it seems weird and schemy. WTF is she talking about, people earning money to get their families out of trafficking? HUH?

368 replies since 2/4/2024, 16:08   19416 views