BurstingTheSeamsOfMyAllegedSize4JeansLikeJen Pt. 455

« Older   Newer »

1.     +12   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Passenger Seat Chips @ 29/4/2024, 00:15) 
    The oily residue from her bath bombs is the only way she can slide herself into her outfits.

07560DDF-5D52-4613-9B58-EFDCC9BB1E2E-ezgif.com-optimize

2.     +11   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    It is really nuts that Jen subjects her kids to only Disney. She is brainwashing them so they will be up to her coming and going only with them, but then she goes everywhere else without them. She really is traumatized if indeed her parents would not take her when she was young. How mentally stunted can you be? As for the RM3 family she must really hate that they really are a family and they are loving it. I truly wish we could see them as family, instead of sad Jen. Her travel is just an excuse to leave her life for awhile.

Her Disney videos should be not at a hotel DVC but at a house with a pool and a garage with kid oriented games, a BBQ in the back yard, or cooking at at the villa, some hamburgers, some hot dogs but all she offers is the same two to three Disney activities and off to bed. Other YouTubers do this and its fun, they watch a movie, play games, a night spent in the patio and sitting outside enjoying the sunset. Supposedly she gets something like that at the DVC such at the Key West or at the New Orleans location with the gorgeous landscape location but somehow she is always miserable.

3.     +13   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (AirportHashBrown @ 28/4/2024, 23:23) 
    How the post-D** life is threating her:

Idiot.

4.     +27   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Having to buy car storage is seriously problematic. You need the car at your home. The car is going down in value because of its age. It probably hardly has any miles. I think she keeps the car far away from home so she won't have to keep track of mileage for her "business".

The car needs to be at home.

I hate these travel vlogs. I hate blue. I hate all this content. I hate this phase.

5.     +33   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Jen is such an unnatural mother that it sometimes feel icky even discussing it - it’s like she’s so bad at the mothering game that I can’t even snark about her. It’s just sad.

Most every other millennial mom in her age bracket would be taking her kids’ apparent love for Disney & running with it.

And I don’t mean running off to Disney every chance she gets to let Disney entertain her kids - she already does that, & it takes practically no effort on her part.

I mean, something like a Disney movie night w/ fun themed food & cute games & crafts… really spending quality time w/ them & going out of her way to make things special & fun for them.

Not forcing them to sit in ugly, uncomfortable brown chair at weird angles to the TV in a bright harshly lit, non-cozy room & making them eat the same boring, uninspired food every Sunday night for “movie night.”

And who does movie night on Sunday nights which is a school night currently until summer anyway??

Most parents do family movie nights on Friday or Saturday & save Sunday for getting ready for the week… grocery shopping, homework, lunch prep for the week, laundry, & the million other little things that are part of elementary children’s lives.

How can she be a mother & not do ANYTHING really that actually involves the daily upkeep & maintenance of her children’s day-to-day lives?

And how can she be content & okay w/ just letting Tensleigh handle all these kinds of things?

Does she not feel the least bit guilty or wistful over some other lady basically doing the lion’s share of all the routine mothering tasks when it comes to her kids?

6.     +16   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    omg yes brightly lit room for tv watching especially when it is a movie night but for her so called business vlogs no lights.

7.     +26   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    yea, she should be a little league mom by now and volunteering in the stands. She's a piece of shit mom.

8.     +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (AirportHashBrown @ 28/4/2024, 21:54) 
    Well, I've been sick this week and was considering taking a break from Jen for another few days but the Bakery is making me do it.

Moon water? The Switches "stored" in her bathroom? Hoarding old makeup? Shitty cleaning job? Rapunzel brushes for her three hairs? Ok, you've convinced me. I'm going in.

giphy

I've been saving it too 😆 the last few have been so awful though I almost dread it

9.     +28   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Do we really believe that CC and Donny ask to watch the Disney behind the scenes shows? Or does she talk them into it?

10.     +33   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    In the Powder Room Sharing with Wonder 🙌🌎🦋🏆

Status
    Anonymous
    Screenshot_20240428_215615_Instagram

Hey Bakers, I'm travelling with my cager and way behind but I saw this croissant meme and thought of Beefy Gene! I see I have several terrible videos to watch, loving the commentary as always. I read the Bakery last night IN MY AIR BNB BATHTUB. Sorry, not sorry 🤣 It seemed very clean but I know how y'all feel! Travelling makes me feel grubby anyway so it felt good.

11.     +10   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (GrownUpStickerBook @ 29/4/2024, 00:19) 
    Something tells me she didn’t wait for them to show an interest in these Disney documentaries before forcing the kids to watch them. And it’s probably all she lets them watch which is why they’ve watched them multiple times.

IMG_6047

Get those kids a comfortable couch and some soft ambient lights!!! Does she not see how those children can't chill comfortably in front of the tv because of those stupid swivel chairs?
    And so she's literally admitting to brainwashing her kids into becoming Disney freaks like she is. I hope they'll soon be so fed up with Disney that she'll end up with the opposite result. 😈
    910c0323-d5dd-4100-8549-44583651f367_text

12.     +50   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    When you follow other mothers on social media you see how little input Jen has in her kids' lives. She gives off big sister babysitter energy, not mother. Kid's lives are full of activities and homework and friends and school projects and after school activities. She never even hints at those things, as if they just don't exist. And no I don't think it's because she is being Fiercely Private. I think it's because she's not involved. Tensleigh has taken that role and Jen is apparently happy to let her.

13.     +19   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Such a great point, pinksims
    And she seems like such an incredibly competitive/must win at all cost type of person. So it's even more strange that she doesn't even try. She just simply does not care about them and she hates being a Mom.

14.     +41   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    I think the seating arrangement in front of the TV has been deliberately made for maximum discomfort. Like the little couch she had on the side of the TV in RM1. She is a nasty one. She knows what comfort is when it comes to herself. She sits on the couch with her feet up and the lights adjusted just so. A fire lit if she’s in the mood for it and the right snacks close at hand.

Her and Don had the best theatre like arrangement in the basement where they would watch TV.

It’s just not available for the kids. And I firmly believe she is not doing anything for the house because of the kids. She would rather travel around the country and find cozy airbnbs for herself than make her own home cozy.

15.     +2   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (BarefootNightmares @ 29/4/2024, 00:38) 
    QUOTE (Passenger Seat Chips @ 29/4/2024, 00:15) 
    The oily residue from her bath bombs is the only way she can slide herself into her outfits.

07560DDF-5D52-4613-9B58-EFDCC9BB1E2E-ezgif.com-optimize

This gif! 😂😂😂 Love Aunt Bertha!

888 replies since 21/4/2024, 18:55   96504 views