Broken glass & a lazy ass. self diagnosis; psycho prognosis. so many rugs & awkward hugs.

the teletubby psycho circus is really worthless Pt. 17

« Older   Newer »

1.     +8   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    This is what she should be buying instead of mulch and flowers. She is a toddler and needs that instant gratification instead if being an adult and fixing her trashed "home".
    When all you see is a broken trashy house with flowers in front of it, is it really a makeover.
    Attached Image
    Screenshot_20240428_054150_Amazon Shopping

2.     +8   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I don’t feel bad for her. She needs to be up and moving around. If she had any concern about her health she would actually try to lose weight & go to doctor, eye doctor, etc. But she doesn’t. She has an excuse for everything. Instead she continues to let herself go… She’s happy being 300 lbs and stuck with a man who won’t marry her. She ✨likes it that way✨ 🤭

3.     +6   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Screenshot_20240428_084610_Chrome

Kimi, the cost of a helicopter ride is on the website.. Reading is fundamental.

Why block out partial information?
    People from out of state come to these events too. Do you think all of the trucks, guns, etc come from just your area??🤦‍♀️ small town,small mind.

InCollage_20240428_085355612

Try buying an outdoor trash can.

Your laundry basket stinks because your clothes stink. Why would you even need multiple baskets?? Throw the clothes in the washer and start it when it's full.
    I can't imagine being out of energy in my 30s like she complains about.

Every video she does is labeled, 'extreme", "refresh", or "reset". I never consider cleaning an "extreme makeover". 🙄🙄🙄

Wishing she could wax her whole body. :5153:

Says someone asks if her vlog is a parody. Yes, you read here. I've asked that from day one.

P.s. your backsplash is peeling AGAIN.

4.     +10   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Dont feel bad for her magnolia. She makes a living off creating content and weightloss and what I eat in a day videos and the like are super popular. She could probably easily grow her channel if she added in some health inspiration. But instead she is making it a joke that she saw on a fat positive tiktok about water and lettuce being a "healthy" person thing ..or whatever she was blabbing about. She's all about instant gratification and she'll never see improvement in her health because she doesnt care and even if she did she's not consistent with anything long enough. She needs help and her youtube besties arent morbidly obese and delusional so obviously they dont care about her at all. And don't forget that anyone whose ever given her tough love and suggested something helpful that she doesn't want to hear gets blocked and kicked out of her "family" immediately. I dk why she would care to block that out either Mrs Beasley. Denton farmpark is totally in the middle of nowhere. I go to the motorcycle show there sometimes.

5.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Yeah I don’t feel bad for her either.she’s and I’ll
    Person and everything she gets is her karma

6.     +5   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Not sure how I misspelled all that above but whatever lol bottom
    Line is she’s beneath most ppl. The shock value is real. But there are apparently other bottom dwellers who live like her and think it’s quality entertainment 😂

7.     +7   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Reading the comments on her last few videos, it seems to me that she has similar subs as big M.
    There are many young women who look to them as role models. 🙄
    And tons of women older than me that are lonely and think of these 2 as kids or grandkids.
    The “I love you” in tons of messages really make me wonder about these people’s life. And just waiting for a new video. The messages seem to me that many of these people need interventions!
    It’s troubling to see their comments. From the misspellings to full run on sentences.

Now, I mess up plenty on the threads here! But I wonder at some of these people’s mental state.
    I know I’m crazy. So, if I call someone crazy, it’s because I recognize them!

Parasocial relationships on steroids

8.     +2   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (VanityCake @ 28/4/2024, 10:12) 
    Is she....buying a glass bag????

WTH?

All I can think about when I see those are the clear, plastic purses they make retail workers carry lol

VanityCake what the heck is a glass bag? Cindirella's glass shoe comes to mind lol

9.     +12   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Well peopleeeee, don't hold that against me lol I've been having a very emotional week (big health problems) so maybe, mayyyyyyybeeeee I had a moment of weakness but I still think it's very sad not being able to realize what is going on with yourself.
    I understand a normal person might not being able to see certain things but she edits her videos day after day and she still can't see how her health is declining?? That's very messed up.

On the other hand, Aaron just proved he is not as disabled as they claim to be. Shoveling all that mulch, literally LIIIIIFFTING that cart full of mulch with very little effort? Yeah, sure 😒 (not to mention all the things he does off camera)

10.     +7   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    Magnolia Ito :hug:

11.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Everyone download those videos.! May come in handy lol

12.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Magnolia Ito @ 28/4/2024, 20:18) 
    Well peopleeeee, don't hold that against me lol I've been having a very emotional week (big health problems) so maybe, mayyyyyyybeeeee I had a moment of weakness but I still think it's very sad not being able to realize what is going on with yourself.
    I understand a normal person might not being able to see certain things but she edits her videos day after day and she still can't see how her health is declining?? That's very messed up.

On the other hand, Aaron just proved he is not as disabled as they claim to be. Shoveling all that mulch, literally LIIIIIFFTING that cart full of mulch with very little effort? Yeah, sure 😒 (not to mention all the things he does off camera)

Sorry I hope you feel better ❤

13.     +5   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Gmaapples @ 28/4/2024, 12:47) 
    This is what she should be buying instead of mulch and flowers. She is a toddler and needs that instant gratification instead if being an adult and fixing her trashed "home".
    When all you see is a broken trashy house with flowers in front of it, is it really a makeover.

Not to mention needing : new windows , electrical repairs , that ac rotten wall , mice & bugs , etc ….

14.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Magnolia Ito @ 28/4/2024, 20:18) 

Get well soon

:b_wink:

15. VanityCake
        +4   Like  

User deleted

Hugs for you Magnolia! <3 You had nothing to apologize for because all you did was state your opinion.

Yeah the glass bag thing is weird. I guess it's just a decorative object not an actual purse but I really don't know lol. They start at out at $500 apparently. I couldn't tell if she was serious or not on Insta when she said she was buying one.

I mean I don't think she has $500 to drop on something so silly but then her recent spending habits speak for themselves.

759 replies since 23/4/2024, 21:51   32978 views