Herpes on the lips and potato-shaped bagels. Becky, for Josh sake, do more kegels! Pt 32

« Older   Newer »

1.     +15   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    It's not only not pinterest worthy, it's not actually recogniseable. Does she have cheese in that bundt pan? It looks like someone has smacked a load of jacket potatoes on a plate and then mashed them with a fork in that first photo. That's the kind of mess that made me google her to see if anyone else had noticed that she couldn't actually cook....and here I am with the rest of you who also saw that she actually knew sweet F A about kitchen stuff.

2.     +9   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (AcreFAKEstead @ 30/4/2024, 22:30) 
    Aww she got disrupted by her child for a whole 45 minutes, but that’s ok friend. What a nut bag, tell me your priorities are in a disarray.

She's trying to play the busy homesteader you know. She has so much work in the garden because her family depends on all that to survive of. 45 minutes of her time is a huge set back on what she could have accomplished. She might not make her target in food harvest this year because of those 45 minutes.

*sarcastic mode off*

3.     +7   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Villainmom @ 30/4/2024, 20:45) 
    Hmmm

That's definitely not Pinterest worthy; heck I can't even tell what it is!

QUOTE (Magnolia Ito @ 30/4/2024, 22:43) 
    QUOTE (Justsayin @ 30/4/2024, 06:39) 
    I bet she will try to profit off her grandmother's death in some way even if it's just meal prepping freezer meals for her Mother.

I refuse to think she would do something like that. I flat refuse. Nope. That would be too much even for her

I do see her doing this! And I bet she didn't go to the funeral because it would interfere with filming. Unless she goes to a farmers market, Amish store or something while there to incorporate into her videos.

4.     +11   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    "I feel like I'm in my breadmaking era."

Yes, Becky, we know! We have eyes.

Why does this fucking dumbass not check what ingredients she has on hand or have the equipment out and ready to go before she starts filming?! Within first 3 minutes, she bumbles with the Bosch and discovers she's out of flour...when she's making bread!

Also, the bread recipe calls for a whole head of garlic to be roasted (which is so delicious) but that's fine, friend, I'll just pull out this garlic butter that's been in the freezer since last year. Does she ever get sick of eating shit from the freezer that tastes like freezer?

Also, I see she got some new jeans and a delightfully ugly AF brown sweater with matching shirt for underneath.

And no outfit is complete without her slippers!

Edited by Squirrel! Jones - 4/30/2024, 04:00 PM

5.     +6   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    I hope she didn't wear the slippers to grandma's funeral

6.     +21   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    I find it very sad that she chose to go to a pig butchering class on the other side of the country, yet didn't travel to see her dying grandmother. It seems her grandmother's death was not sudden. That just makes me sad. I had a wonderful grandmother, and I miss her every day.

Becky's priorities are so f'ed up. I don't get it.

7.     +3   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Piecrust @ 4/30/2024, 11:10 PM) 
    It's not only not pinterest worthy, it's not actually recogniseable. Does she have cheese in that bundt pan? It looks like someone has smacked a load of jacket potatoes on a plate and then mashed them with a fork in that first photo. That's the kind of mess that made me google her to see if anyone else had noticed that she couldn't actually cook....and here I am with the rest of you who also saw that she actually knew sweet F A about kitchen stuff.

In that first thumbnail I legit thought it was a giant jacket potato. I'd eat a giant jacket potato! Yum!

8.     +5   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    How do we know she didnt go to her grandmother's funeral?
    I assume her mother's facebook is up to date as far as posting.
    So she might have just died this past weekend?

Ive made monkey bread in my bundt pan.
    I use the tube biscuits.
    Cut each in 4 pieces, toss in a bowl with melted butter, garlic and shredded cheese and sliced pepperoni
    Gently layer it in the bundt and bake.
    Pull apart pizza yummy

9.     +6   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Today’s video post was pathetic. I don’t know who finds repetitive jibber jabber about potting and starting seeds interesting, especially when she uses boiled ass potting soil. Plant your shit and move along.

The bread pull apart abomination was a wreck. There was no need to use a Bundt pan for that bullshit.

10.     +12   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Monkey bread isn't a culinary adventure.
    It's the tube of biscuit dough, wadded up, thrown in a well sprayed pan, add sweet or savory. Boom.
    I bet even Ina Garten uses canned dough for monkey bread. It's not something that takes all afternoon, a Bosch mixer, and an expensive Bundt pan, that I KNOW she will throw out. It will never be seen again.

11.     +5   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Squirrel! Jones @ 30/4/2024, 23:53) 

Why does this fucking dumbass not check what ingredients she has on hand or have the equipment out and ready to go before she starts filming?! Within first 3 minutes, she bumbles with the Bosch and discovers she's out of flour...when she's making bread!

Also, the bread recipe calls for a whole head of garlic to be roasted (which is so delicious) but that's fine, friend, I'll just pull out this garlic butter that's been in the freezer since last year. Does she ever get sick of eating shit from the freezer that tastes like freezer?

Also, I see she got some new jeans and a delightfully ugly AF brown sweater with matching shirt for underneath.

I can't believe she was out of flour!!
    She can't keep track of her pantry!!

12.     +6   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Becky's friend Meg from Hollar Homestead lets her dough rise in her Bosch so now Becky is letting hers rise in the mixer. Since when are they 'friends'..

13.     +8   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I know Meg makes a lot of bred but I don’t think I seen her use the mixer.
    No way they are friends. Becky paid them to help butcher their pig. If they were friends she would have been invited to Meg’s Baby shower weekend and would have used it as content.

QUOTE (Jemmer crack corn @ 1/5/2024, 01:13) 
    It's the tube of biscuit dough, wadded up, thrown in a well sprayed pan, add sweet or savory. Boom.
    I bet even Ina Garten uses canned dough for monkey bread. It's not something that takes all afternoon, a Bosch mixer, and an expensive Bundt pan, that I KNOW she will throw out. It will never be seen again.

Her previous self should have told her the monkey bread was a fail.

14.     +4   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Villainmom @ 4/30/2024, 04:33 PM) 
    I know Meg makes a lot of bred but I don’t think I seen her use the mixer.
    No way they are friends. Becky paid them to help butcher their pig. If they were friends she would have been invited to Meg’s Baby shower weekend and would have used it as content.

QUOTE (Jemmer crack corn @ 1/5/2024, 01:13) 

Her previous self should have told her the monkey bread was a fail.

Meg does use her Bosch, almost daily to make her bread. I can't believe they are friends, or even that they talk other than Becky making her plans to go to their butchering class.

15.     +12   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Queen Beeeee @ 1/5/2024, 01:19) 
    QUOTE (Squirrel! Jones @ 30/4/2024, 23:53) 

I can't believe she was out of flour!!
    She can't keep track of her pantry!!

And!!! She was out of cooking spray and proceeded to grease the bundt pan "the old fashioned way" (her words) with butter...that clearly didn't work because there was so much that baked on the bottom of the pan.

And now the pan probably got thrown in the trash because there's no way Becky attempted to clean it. Plus it's now so tragically scratched after she took a butter knife to it and really used those giants arms of hers to try to get the bread out.

So dinner was: pasta, cheesey monkey bread, and cream cheesey crockpot chicken. Is she running a marathon tomorrow? Seeing what she eats grosses me out. Like, she makes meals on the regular that most people consider a comfort meal to make occasionally.

710 replies since 26/4/2024, 17:51   71171 views