Herpes on the lips and potato-shaped bagels. Becky, for Josh sake, do more kegels! Pt 32

« Older   Newer »

1.     +2   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Marking my spot

2.     +3   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    so B-Rex is still an entitled idiot?

3.     +9   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I know nothing about how You Tubers get paid.

Do they get paid by the number of subscribers or by views or # of ads watched?

I'm reading a lot lately about different You Tubers buying subs and I don't get why?

I peeked at Susan's fb page last night and she posted her Mom just passed away.

The children and grand children were named but not the great grand children. I wonder if that was Becky's doing. Never mention her son. Not even when his great Grandma passed.

4.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (mybigtoe @ 29/4/2024, 22:57) 

I'm reading a lot lately about different You Tubers buying subs and I don't get why?

The children and grand children were named but not the great grand children. I wonder if that was Becky's doing. Never mention her son. Not even when his great Grandma passed.

There are people here who can explain it but I still don't get it. Most simplified in my what I call baby language is they need a certain amount of subs before being able to monetize the channel. I believe you need 10 000 subs to be able to do that. Then when it comes to making money, I thought that it was counted in how many minutes people watch your video's for? Like get a cent per 20 minutes, doesn't matter if it comes from one person or multiple. As in I watch 5 minutes, you watch 10 and another person watches 5 we get to 20 mins and there is your cent. But someone said it's not like that and it is actually the adverts you run that count to earn. You need 20 seconds of an ad watched to earn some money.
    Now that I think of it, is it 10 000 subs you need before you can start running ads on youtube?
    Meh I'm no good in that sort of stuff. And I'm not looking into it as I will never make an own channel.

That said I just barely watch anything on youtube these days. There are a few channels, nothing to do with homesteading or cooking and I know these people do it as a hobby and enjoy there day job. I happily support them with the little they get out of my view. But the ones big that are just saying youtube became my job I happily watch on other sites.

5.     +13   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Becky's Slippered Hooves @ 4/29/2024, 05:30 AM) 
    I officially am proud to announce the official launch of the official homestead gardening guide my moms and i have worked on.

It's officially only 34.99 and all the information is already available on my official website www.scratch-assery.com/official

thank you for being here thank you for being me thank, thank me for being me

I'm a 82-year-old farmer from a long line of farmers and let me tell you I have learned so much for our Slipper Friend. I may be on Social Security and struggle to pay for my medications, but I bought one of these amazing guides for myself, my 8 children and 32 grandchildren.

The information is priceless, I can't believe how much of a better homesteader and gardener and butter eater and soil boiler this has made me. You are so amazing Slipper, thank you for being you.

PS: I love how you say "friends!" I feel so close to you, like you are talking just to me, at least more than my children and grandchildren do. I'm sure they are very busy. Your mom is so lucky to be allowed to work with you on such an important project.

6.     +14   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    We're finally going to get our mourning feast video we've been waiting for. Becky dragging a sobbing mop mop through costco, serving a menu of funeral potatoes (of course) triple layer death by chocolate cake, stuffed with angel food cake

7.     +3   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Sweetbeans! @ 29/4/2024, 07:56) 
    Haha
    Look who facebook wants me to be friends with!!
    I guess they are tracking my google gossip bakery searches.

What kind of doofus uses that photo for his facebook profile?!
    Lol I just dont understand

Ewwww gross!!

8.     +12   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I bet she will try to profit off her grandmother's death in some way even if it's just meal prepping freezer meals for her Mother.

9.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Xsari @ 29/4/2024, 23:12) 
    QUOTE (mybigtoe @ 29/4/2024, 22:57) 

There are people here who can explain it but I still don't get it. Most simplified in my what I call baby language is they need a certain amount of subs before being able to monetize the channel. I believe you need 10 000 subs to be able to do that. Then when it comes to making money, I thought that it was counted in how many minutes people watch your video's for? Like get a cent per 20 minutes, doesn't matter if it comes from one person or multiple. As in I watch 5 minutes, you watch 10 and another person watches 5 we get to 20 mins and there is your cent. But someone said it's not like that and it is actually the adverts you run that count to earn. You need 20 seconds of an ad watched to earn some money.
    Now that I think of it, is it 10 000 subs you need before you can start running ads on youtube?
    Meh I'm no good in that sort of stuff. And I'm not looking into it as I will never make an own channel.

That said I just barely watch anything on youtube these days. There are a few channels, nothing to do with homesteading or cooking and I know these people do it as a hobby and enjoy there day job. I happily support them with the little they get out of my view. But the ones big that are just saying youtube became my job I happily watch on other sites.

It's 1000 subs to monetize, run ads.
    Someone I watch just got the 1000

It's not just ads that make money.
    The algorithm is to do with how many subs someone has, how long someone watches a vlog for etc

10.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Queen Beeeee @ 30/4/2024, 13:24) 
    QUOTE (Xsari @ 29/4/2024, 23:12) 

It's 1000 subs to monetize, run ads.
    Someone I watch just got the 1000

It's not just ads that make money.
    The algorithm is to do with how many subs someone has, how long someone watches a vlog for etc

Thank you.
    There is something with 10 000 aswell I believe. A while back I tuned in on a livestream of a gamechannel and fell in the middle of them talking about something that would change or happen for the channel with 10 000 subs. I didn't ask back then as I am not really a regular there and have no plans at all on doing youtube myself.

11.     +1   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    This garden layout would have been perfect for that house.

It looks pretty too.

Although Becky leaving all the dead weeds here and there it would get to be a mess.

FB_IMG_1714481684298

12.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Commenting to stay subscribed.
    This happens on some new threads, and not others.
    Sorry for the interruption.
    Carry on.

13.     +4   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Queen Beeeee @ 4/30/2024, 04:02 PM) 
    This garden layout would have been perfect for that house.

It looks pretty too.

Although Becky leaving all the dead weeds here and there it would get to be a mess.

FB_IMG_1714481684298

That's lovely but Becky would destroy it in one season to look like shit.

14.     +6   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I don’t think that garden style would have worked on such a sloped yard. The old garden area seemed to be the only flat area. Couldn’t imagine Becky being able to process such a well manicured garden either. She doesn’t even maintain her own lawn. Bunch of oversized raised beds are too much for her.

15.     +7   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Villainmom @ 28/4/2024, 20:44) 
    It’s Karma for pouring boiling water over $40 compost.

And she knows it, but no fucking way will she admit it. If Bex owned her fuckups, and took steps to right them, she would be a tiny bit more credible.

710 replies since 26/4/2024, 17:51   71168 views