Take TWO - Jen Rewatch

« Older   Newer »

1.     +5   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (lmp25438 @ 7/8/2016, 06:02) 
    I love how Special Snowflake Jen™ has her clothes in unique hangers and packing cubes while Don's outfits get the generic dry-cleaners wire hangers and open space for TSA to rummage thru no problem.

Speaking of hotel organizing videos, I wanna add this one on the list for the sheer insanity of the snack drawer layout.

Video

Insanity. I packed my family of four for eight days at Disneyworld and probably had half the stuff she had. Just can't leave the house without your tongue scraper.

I think the dig about Donald's contact case is an extremely succinct case study in the Jen/Don dynamic. Right up there with him asking, "can I give the real answers" in the delivery story video.

She truly believes that Don is incapable of breathing without her foresight, planning, and management. Still can't decide if he is truly that incompetent, if she is just truly that delusional, or if he's just so whipped and enabling that he just lets her keep thinking whatever she wants as long as he gets some of DAT ASS. Probably a little bit of all three?

2.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Flossy Rossy @ 7/8/2016, 18:02) 
    Some fun Melissa moments at the end.
    Video

To qualify for VIB at Sephora you have to spend $350 in the span of a calendar year. She mentioned she had earned her new card. This vlog was dated Jan 2nd. :money-pile-smiley-emoticon:

Of course, now she's VIB Rouge, which requires $1000 spent Jan-Dec. I like makeup but that BLOWS.MY.MIND.

Also, I will never understand the purpose of youtubers sharing what size clothing they bought. Okay, sure, tell us if it runs especially small or large maybe...but what other purpose does it serve (especially for Jen) than "I am soooooo tiny". And she does that on more clothes than not..."of course I'm usually an XS but these ran WAY SMALL, so I got a M". I don't care what size you get...but the obsession/delusion is bonkers.

3. Todolovethebaby

User deleted

I know, I've always found this odd, too. Unless I'm your sister or bff who shares clothes with you (saying that, I've never shared clothes with my sisters!), then the size doesn't matter to me. The size of your body makes no difference to whether or not the top is nice and you like it.
    So odd.

4.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Most people don't need to boast about being a size small, if they're actually a size small and it's obvious. It's the people who are not, and it's obvious that they are not, who need to keep proving it for whatever reason or insecurity hang up they have. Jen is a prime example. Marnie is too. And it's always these ladies who are not even anywhere near small, nor should they want to be for their bone structure, that have to keep trying to convince themselves, or viewers, I guess so that viewers will admire them. I don't know how they account for their wide hips, shoulders, and big boobs.

5.     +2   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Video

Omg...so much crazy. Nail swatches - why????, owl lunch box for road trip to grocery store, a Winnie bed for her in-laws bathroom, more bins....I miss this Jen. :crying-and-sniffling:

6. Todolovethebaby

User deleted

Can I just say in that vlog flossy posted earlier when she goes shopping in Utah - she goes past temple square - that's where I'm staying. PRAY SHE GOES TO SLC! I. Would. DIE.

7.     +1   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (worldsokayestmom @ 8/7/2016, 11:46 PM) 
    She truly believes that Don is incapable of breathing without her foresight, planning, and management. Still can't decide if he is truly that incompetent, if she is just truly that delusional, or if he's just so whipped and enabling that he just lets her keep thinking whatever she wants as long as he gets some of DAT ASS. Probably a little bit of all three?

Probably. I was watching some travel vlog I think where Jen was gone but Don was home. Winnie went to Aunt Julie's even though Don was home. Jen being crazy or Don being lazy?

8.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    New Years Resolutions
    Separated into categories of Me, Myself, and I.

Video

9.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    So much WTF in this one...which, of course, is what made vlogs so great.

Jen dressed like a toddler, only missing her Easter bonnet.

" Vulnerable" hard boiled eggs...said eggs in a battle of some sort? Also a super bitchy dig at Donald when he is describing the food items on his plate and includes naming the hard boiled egg.

Asking Suzanne to explain a recipe and then basically being underwhelmed and blowing off the answer. (I feel like she did this a lot in vlogs...once again, she can wax poetic for ridiculous amounts of time, about ridiculous information...but when she asks someone to answer a question, or share a story, she is totally over it and annoyed if they speak more than about two sentences.

Emily's "Tinkerbell Room"??!? I have never seen another group of grown ass people who love stuffed animals, tchotchkes, and Disney movies so much. This was before Grace was born. Is it strange to anyone else that Don's sister had to move her Tinkerbell room in order to make a nursery for her firstborn daughter...and his firstborn daughter now has a room that once was his wife's doll room?

Isn't this also the Easter where Jen got mad at Winnie for trying to get her toys from her Easter basket? "THESE ARE MOMMY'S TOYS!" Wonder what will happen when CC wants to sleep with one of the "stuffed friends" that lives on Jen's headboard.

Video

10.     +6   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    I'm trying to go through the vids posted here because I miss pre-baby Jen something fierce, but I'm stuck, and descending into a black hole, with the Utah vlogs.

- "altitude"
    - "loftice"
    - crazy single & alone Jen, who gets noticeably annoyed when Don joins her
    - packing a lunch in a child's lunchbox when driving to do errands
    - crying when people asked about her reorganizing her inlaws' stuff

Good times. :happy:

11.     +2   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (worldsokayestmom @ 8/8/2016, 09:02 AM) 
    Is it strange to anyone else that Don's sister had to move her Tinkerbell room in order to make a nursery for her firstborn daughter...and his firstborn daughter now has a room that once was his wife's doll room?

Omg. Don married Emily, essentially. Like how some women marry men that are like their fathers. Don married a woman that reminded him of Emily.

12.     +1   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Anonymous

Just watching random videos. First, hello boobs. Secondly, this is Winnie's crate that she was sleeping in at home and that Jen was packing for a "complicated trip." She has two "bottles that are Winnie's" in the crate, the one circled in green is the gerbil bottle we're all familiar with, but the one I circled in red is a literal baby bottle. Please tell me she was not bottle-feeding this dog at some point. Actually that wouldn't surprise me.

Video

3:00-3:45

13.     Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    Opening scene: "I have condensed the laying out part of the packing process." Says she sitting on the floor with a pile of stuff strewn around her 😂

14.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    We're back! I finally found you. :clicking-your-heels-smiley-emot

While we are on the packing subject, I really wish Jen would do a packing for a plane trip with a baby video. I really surprises me that she hasn't, but I guess this is POSTPARTUM Jen who has no time for such things.

15.     +1   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (sweettreat @ 8/9/2016, 03:28 PM) 
    We're back! I finally found you. :clicking-your-heels-smiley-emot

While we are on the packing subject, I really wish Jen would do a packing for a plane trip with a baby video. I really surprises me that she hasn't, but I guess this is POSTPARTUM Jen who has no time for such things.

YES. How has she not taken advantage of a whole travel with an infant series? She can call it "Have Baby, Will Travel."

896 replies since 4/8/2016, 03:02   93791 views