I still can't believe she let this loose on the Internet

4.     +7   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (DirtyMartini @ 21/8/2016, 05:13) 
    I still can't believe she let this loose on the Internet

I can't even fathom taking this picture...much less thinking, hmmmm, I have 50,000 instagram followers, and three times that many youtube subscribers...they really should all share in this moment with me.

5.     +3   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group
    Stored by type, season, and size, naturally.

Status
    A collage I've never seen before

J2aaO4z

The fact that she looks no more than 14 in that pic with Don (although I know she was much older/married) reeeeeeeeeally makes me wonder about his preferences.

6.     +4   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (BackupBathBomb @ 27/9/2016, 02:52) 
    The fact that she looks no more than 14 in that pic with Don (although I know she was much older/married) reeeeeeeeeally makes me wonder about his preferences.

I just look at those pics and wonder how this is the same girl that bought thousands of dollars of makeup, designer handbags and Tiffany jewelry....

7.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    Stranded in the road, outside my McMansion

Status
    QUOTE (DirtyMartini @ 27/9/2016, 03:08) 
    I just look at those pics and wonder how this is the same girl that bought thousands of dollars of makeup, designer handbags and Tiffany jewelry....

I know! What happened that Jen TOTALLY changed her style (clothes, jewelry, makeup, etc)? I remember her saying in a few vlogs that she prefers to "over dress" when going out to restaurants, etc. Could it be marrying into the Ross cult, er, family?

Dang...Jen was quite the tomboy-looking girl. I don't know if she was actually a tomboy but she does not look feminine. Just think, she acquired all of that jewelry, makeup, clothes, etc in the span of a few years. She must have spent $100,000 between her home and her wardrobe. Good thing Sweet Donald taught her how to spend money. :c_laugh:

8.     +2   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (DirtyMartini @ 27/9/2016, 03:08) 

Makes me wonder if she didn't try to become what she thought she was "supposed to be" as the new member of the Ross family? Maybe it started small & she went completely overboard with it. Some change certainly happened, that's for sure.

9.     +1   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    This belongs in the archives.

QUOTE (TuesdayErrands @ 27/12/2016, 16:52) 
    I was browsing the picture thread and came across the imgur album made by LittleLoftice. There's a section on Don's YouTube comments. www.imgur.com/a/55Inb

The way he views and talks about his wife is just...ugh. It's clear he doesn't see her as an equal, but more like a child or a pet whose development he discusses with strangers. (Like the Jenfending video, which I'll paraphrase to: "Jennifer needs a project to stay busy and make her feel productive, and I let her do that.") His replies to her viewers are so condescending, such a big confident man on the internet, when we all know what a baby-voiced manservant he was. He really thinks that "little voice" is Jen at her most authentic and vulnerable. He has no idea it's a manipulation tool, and she plays him like a fiddle. Don's a blind fool, who will never wake up. He thinks he's the big man who protects her against the harsh world. In reality, he's still under the the authority of his parents, and terrified of upsetting his wife. Yes, he knew she wasn't actually busy at all, but he really believed that she needed to be coddled and pampered for the sake of her well-being. She had him thinking that she needed to blow thousands of dollars on PDs because her life of leisure was so stressful.

Of course there are his other views on healthcare and personal responsibility. Not to forget this priceless gem: the commercialization of Christmas makes him sick. Coming from the man who took part in Advent gifts 24 days of the month, culminating in a huge pile on Christmas Day. You all should take a look at the album. I'd like to think that Don's finally told Jen it's time for her to pull her own weight, but I think it's more likely that Mimi and Poopsie decided playtime was over.

Edited to add: He even calls himself a "retired trader turned YouTuber" in one of the comments. I'm not sure exactly when this was, but it must have been around the time he started posting his cook nooks. That was short lived. It seems he got that job in North Carolina soon after, then started working for his dad again. Something or someone pulled him out of retirement, or he would have been content to laze around with his iPad forever.

10.     +3   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    Bumping this up. Save your screenshots from the Donny update video here for posterity!

11. popsugarlikejen
        +2   Like  

User deleted

I never knew this thread existed!!!!
    👍😍

12.     +1   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (DirtyMartini @ 7/8/2016, 01:17) 
    What is happening here??? Winnie looks horrified...

(IMG:https://upload.forumfree.net/i/fc10578280/image_3.jpeg)

Donna looks like he’s mid-transition here, and I’m not quite sure which way he’s transitioning to or from.

13.     +11   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Ahh
    Attached Image
    E0D46D38-3C27-4D19-A605-E30303BF982B

14.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group