2. popsugarlikejen

User deleted

I think it had to do with Don and work
    Messed up on a major account...and they told him to stay home from then on

:in-disbelief-smiley-emoticon:

3. RandomPomPom
        +2   Like  

User deleted

Wasn't Poopsie's firm being investigated for illegal practices, and that's why Don lost his job?

I remember Schneck Ache in the old GG thread, and some that are here, found out it was his firm. This is also the time when it became obvious the Donald Ross IV family was hunkering down money-wise - it was the Christmas with no Advent Gifts.

4. Flossy Rossy

User deleted

Yes. I remember that too.
    Where is the poop video? :tears-of-joy-smiley-emoticon:

5.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    We need an Excel spreadsheet to get the timeline straight. :doh-45:
    I can't even remember how many times she went to AZ or if that weekend at the Phoenician with Don was the first trip. Where did she do the horse therapy on her own? Is that where she went with Suz?

6.     +5   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    oh man, I just applied an intense clay face mask and couldn't help but to crack up when I read "Poop Journal." OWWWW my face, damn you, Flossy!!

eta: the phrase about being in "hot water" is what leads me to think that it wasn't something that happened to Jen, rather it was something she (or a Ross) did. But, she has been known to use common phrases in creative/incorrect ways (see: vibes), so *shrug*

7.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Based on the comments in the other thread, that makes perfect sense about A New Beginning in Scottsdale. The Phoenician is a not a destination resort. But it is 15 minutes from A New Beginning. Maybe she went for a little tuneup when she was preggo and her dear friend Suzanne accompanied her for support, which actually doesn't seem half as crazy as going on a spa vacation with Suzanne.

8.     +2   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    In that regard, being in hot water, or trouble, could mean a relapse

9. Flossy Rossy
        +3   Like  

User deleted

It's just odd. Why do these two randomly go to The Four Seasons in Scottsdale Arizona then back again to The Phoenician? And Jen calls it healing? These two don't even take advantage of a Hawaii trip. But Arizona is healing?
    Odd.

QUOTE (ColdOne @ 12/9/2016, 03:25) 
    In that regard, being in hot water, or trouble, could mean a relapse

Maybe. I'm leaning that way. Or something she got in trouble over led to a relapse?
    Hot water sounded like it was all about her. Then the rest of the blog post was all about food?

10.     +4   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Having an ED might explain how she got hooked up with Judith in the first place and why she takes being gentle with herself so seriously

11. Flossy Rossy
        +3   Like  

User deleted

We are getting somewhere guys. I feel it. I feel a breakthrough approaching.
    :cheers:

12.     +2   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    We need NCIS on this ....

13. Dread Pirate Roberts

User deleted

D Jr. And D III were embroiled in some kind of scandal having to do with HFT - High Frequency Trading. Having a very limited understanding of intricate financial policies and procedures I think HFT is not technically illegal, but highly frowned upon. The software developed with the cousin in Don III's highly successful first business venture (early 2000s) had something to do with making more trades faster than usual and capitalizing on a hot commodity. That company was sold and D III's share was a few million dollars. Not too shabby at 20 years old.

A decade ( or more) later, D Jr. Was interviewed by a financial news channel concerning HFT. D III left his father's company and went to NC. The most extravagant non shopper ever tightened her purse strings and worried about not being able to stay in the house she so loved. What was so callously referred to as their starter home was now the home she so dearly hoped to stay in. I am going to start pulling videos and such. Or at least dates. YGSM could have remembered these with ease. I miss her. Dip could always find receipts too.

Very boring article. Explains way better than I could. D Jr. thinks HFT is great, other financial advisors fear it will topple the markets.

http://reut.rs/WfkyBJtext

Seems when big daddy was ballin' at GETCO, he was a top executive for one of the most notorious HFT firms in the business. He left and formed PDQ, which has a built in fail safe against HFT, assuring it cannot be used against them.

14. Flossy Rossy
        +4   Like  

User deleted

I just don't think Jen would touch on that in a blog post or on yt.
    Jen is all about Jen.

15. RandomPomPom
        +1   Like  

User deleted

It was something about trading and almost ify practices. Poopsie's company was definitely involved, and this is also the time Don "left" the company.

Jen and Don went to that AZ resort together, then about a month later she went alone. Then she went with "her friend" Suzanne when she was almost 8 months pregnant.

166 replies since 12/9/2016, 01:21   30229 views