Poop Journal

Investigating What Poop Hitting The Fan Meant

« Older   Newer »

1. seabassJr
        +4   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    On a salt bed in Italy ducking flying muffins.

Status
    Anonymous
    THE HOT WATER POST

In addition to the Phoenician video posted here that mentions the poop and its "coordinating blog post," there's a Week in Review (RIP WIRs) from March 2014 (aka The Month of the Poop) that @Flossy posted in the other thread.
    www.prettyneatliving.com/week-in-re...-march-16-2014/

Here Jen talks about "being in hot water" but the general consensus appears to be that, while "being in hot water" usually means you (Jen) are the one who did something wrong, Jen is an idiot and was mangling metaphors.

Excerpt:

[Illustration of teacup with quote "A woman is like a teabag. You never know how strong it is until you put it on hot water."]

I’ve been in some very hot water for the past couple of months, and let me tell you, I am continually surprised at my strength. I am not going to go into all of the details about what’s been going on in my personal life and I ask that you respect my decision to keep some things private. I will say that hardships and tough times are certainly learning opportunities and I’ve been discovering a lot about myself lately. No one’s life is perfect with smooth sailing all of the time, nor would I want my life to be that way. I know from experience that my greatest growths come after weathering the storms. What I am trying to do now from the eye of the storm is be open to learning, changing, and growing.

Life does go on even when bad things happen, doesn’t it? I’ve been trying to keep up with my posting schedule as best I can. Don and I took a much needed weekend getaway trip to Arizona a couple of weekends ago (which I shared more about here if you’re interested). There’s nothing quite like the desert sunshine to help heal! I’ve actually planned another quick desert getaway coming up soon as a bit of a solo retreat for myself since our weekend was so soothing. I relish my time with my pup, enjoying longer walks nows that much of the snow and ice has melted. Don and I have also been enjoying time with friends and family, including sharing meals with our loved ones.
    [post goes on to talk about tasty treats and healthy eating]

166 replies since 12/9/2016, 01:21   30252 views