« Older   Newer »

1. TuesdayErrands
        +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Thank you for that excellent write-up, Seabass! Are we sure she never showed her planner pages from around January-March 2014? ;) I'm sure the answers are there.

So she said it was two "personal blows," and the big loss happened first. I wonder when she actually started seeing the acupuncturist and getting her tongue read? We know from her vlogs that she was taking her shag carpet herbs by at least April 2014. All of this could just be an overreaction to some hocus-pocus fed to her by the herbalist. Jen is the perfect mark for anyone looking to sell something. It's easy to imagine this herbalist was diagnosing things that she would then be able to "cure" for more money. Of course Jen would fall for it. This is a woman who does body scans. She is so convinced that she's so aware of her body that she thinks she felt her eggs get fertilized.

I'm still of the opinion that the big loss is the Utah house. She wouldn't quit going there of her own accord. Don used to join her there after a couple of weeks, so it wouldn't need to interfere with TTC. Especially for someone who was meticulously charting.

I think it's possible the second incident might have been the first time she was told she had a fertilized egg which failed to implant.

166 replies since 12/9/2016, 01:21   30252 views