Poop Journal

Investigating What Poop Hitting The Fan Meant

« Older   Newer »

1. seabassJr
        +7   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    On a salt bed in Italy ducking flying muffins.

Status
    Anonymous
    I've updated the timeline with Don's employment and the Utah trips. I think we can safely eliminate the following Poop Possibilities:
    -Tosh (happened months before the beginning of the Poop; Jen's handling of it was nearly immediate and surprisingly mature)
    -Utah House Ban (timing of her last solo trip lines up, but Jen and Don are back out in Utah just the two of them soon afterwards and Jen shows no drama regarding the house in her blog posts. Jen hasn't been out fully alone since, but the timing of her other trips, surgery, and pregnancy wouldn't really allow it.)
    -Polyp Diagnosis (timing doesn't fit; Jen didn't even see the fertility doctor until 6 months after the Poop announcement, and was diagnosed a month after seeing the doctor)

This leaves:
    -Miscarriage (very unlikely given Jen never even made an allusion to something of that magnitude in her grotesquely detailed 47 minute Pregnancy Announcement/Fertility Manifesto)
    -Some sort of pseudo-fertility "discovery" by Jen's acupuncturist: Fairly likely. The Poop Announcement was at the height of their unsuccessful TTC and before seeing a real doctor.
    -HFT scandal - the scandal broke almost exactly at the time of the Poop. However, articles state the FBI had been investigating for a year prior, so the fam would have likely been aware months earlier. It also seems somewhat mind-boggling that the Ross attorneys wouldn't have put a complete lockdown on any public discussion, no matter how innocuous. However, Don's career took some very odd turns in the months leading up to, and following, the scandal. A definite possibility.
    -Whole Foods is out of Jen's favorite peanut butter. A Bakery Favorite and highly likely. More research could be conducted regarding whether Jen had yet discovered Trader Joe's in the first quarter of 2014.

UPDATED TIMELINE

-Spring 2013: Jen goes off the pill according to her I'm Pregnant video
    -Spring 2013: According to news reports, approximately the beginning of the FBI’s investigation into HFT
    -September 18, 2013: Tosh episode airs
    -October 3, 2013: Jen addresses the Tosh episode in a shockingly mature, calm manner in the tail end of her Oct 1 Vlogtober vlog (23:45)
    -October 7-20, 2013: Jen’s last solo trip to Utah (WIR blog posts)
    -October 2013: Don leaves Poopsie company “Advisor Exchange” for the NC company “Title Trading.” This NC company is the first (and only) non-family company Don has ever worked for. Strangely, while Poopie’s bio mentions Getco (Don’s first employer) and PDQ (Don’s employer following the NC company), it doesn’t mention Advisor Exchange, the Poopsie company where Don worked for 1.5 years right before the HFT scandal broke.
    -Late Jan 2014: In the Phoenician "poop" video published in mid March 2014, Jen states things have been tough for the past 5-6 weeks. Jan 2014 would have been the start of the Poop, according to Jen.
    -Feb 2014: Trip to YouTube space and Disney in CA.
    -March 2014: The High Frequency Trading scandal hits the press. However, articles state the FBI has been investigating for over a year. So if Poopsie's company was being investigated the fam would have known far earlier.
    -March 7-9, 2014: Phoenician getaway

**March 12, 2014: Phoencian "poop" video published. Jen states her trials and tribulations have been going on about 6 weeks, making the Poop Period approximately Jan-March 2014***

-May 2014: Jen and Don are back in Utah by themselves. Jen posts a cheerfully blasé WIR about her love for her “home away from home.”
    -June 2014: Family reunion in NYC
    -August 2014: Back in Utah with the fam.
    -September 2014: Italy
    -Late Fall 2014: Jen finally sees a fertility doc (I'm Pregnant video)
    -Late December 2014: Jen is diagnosed with polyps (I'm Pregnant video)
    -January 2015: Don quits the NC company after less than two years and starts at Poopsie company, PDQ.
    -March 2015: Surgery removes polyps (I'm Pregnant video)
    -April 2015: Conceives
    -July 2015: Announces pregnancy

Edited by seabassJr - 9/12/2016, 03:54 PM

166 replies since 12/9/2016, 01:21   30268 views